Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga (33502 Views)

The Hot Girl From Rema's Music Video “dumebi"? Look How Curvy She Is Now. / Remember Diana Eneje From Rema's Music Video ‘dumebi'? See How Far She Has Come / Tekno Pictured With Danfo Drivers After JOGODO Theft Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga by vibre: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2021
jaxxy:

U should know how these things work between close friends and partners in the biz. Inform him and press play. They do favors for each other. Rema needs Dj Neptune more than Neptune needs him. Fact!

Cuppy didn’t give zlatan a dime thinking we are pals like many others she has featured with bt they have settled it now.
You are just talking nonsense. What does Rema need Dj Neptune for? Is he the only DJ in town? Moreover, Rema is already a big artiste so he doesn't need those DJ's for any publicity.
Re: Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga by jaxxy(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2021
vibre:

You are just talking nonsense. What does Rema need Dj Neptune for? Is he the only DJ in town? Moreover, Rema is already a big artiste so he doesn't need those DJ's for any publicity.

Big Wetin?? That was korede and reekado banks were till don Jazzy left them then they became unknown upcoming artists.

Rema should give him self sense. He’s only enjoying don Jazzy’s shadow.

1 Like

Re: Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga by Robnectar(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2021
pinkyruledworld:
There is a course on EDX. It's introduction to music business ( Berkley School of Music). I implore anyone in the music business to take that course. The course is an eye opener.

Thank me later

What's d course all about chief?
Re: Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga by Tapout(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2021
jos4kay:
There was no intellectual theft, Na publicity stunt.

Something to attract the public curiosity to the song that was stolen, before you know the song don trend

If it's the same "for you" track I listened to about 30 minutes ago, then the song is wack due to Rema's lyrics. That guy won't last long in this industry with this pattern. There's just how far he can ride on mavins reputation. Dude started his career well, i dont know what's going on now.

1 Like

Re: Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga by jos4kay: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2021
Tapout:

If it's the same "for you" track I listened to about 30 minutes ago, then the song is wack due to Rema's lyrics. That guy won't last long in this industry with this pattern. There's just how far he can ride on mavins reputation. Dude started his career well, i dont know what's going on now.

the guy is wack from the beginning, Hes not half as talented as Korede Bello, yet he didnt last long in the music industry
Re: Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga by rickyrex(m): 12:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Truth they wey some people come like to treat private issues in public eh I no understand. Yes Neptune was wrong but rema get him number , rema get manager and lawyer. Why not reach him privately and discuss it. Nah when the thing no go they wey u expect then you fit come burst am for social media
Re: Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga by Synord(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
oyeb15:
Artistes who are not talented but opportuned to be in the industry are always locked in controversies just to sell their kwack songs.

BUJU is making waves right now and many artistes are lining up to feature him.Thats talent.

Do you feel Rema is not talented ?
Re: Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2021
Cool.
Re: Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga by Felabrity: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2021
SonOfZzoro:

Guy abeg comot my moniker from your quote before Google would save it. Thought you people would leave me since I've not present as before. That one is banned. Pls I no dey mood to fight like before. I aspire towards glory now. Thanks.
whattayousaying
Re: Five Lessons Nigerian Creatives Should Learn From Rema’s IP Theft Saga by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Di'ja And Her Dad On Her Wedding Day / Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together / #AMAA2017 Osita Iheme Hooked On Sir Shina Peters Racy Twisting Dancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.