Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

BREAKING: CCTV Shows How Female Clubber Died In Obi Cubana’s Club In Abuja [PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: CCTV Shows How Female Clubber Died In Obi Cubana’s Club In Abuja [PICS (3458 Views)

Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) / CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) / CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: CCTV Shows How Female Clubber Died In Obi Cubana’s Club In Abuja [PICS by moscobabs(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
They both drunk and the lady probably hit her head on the wall or ground.

You guys should check well
Re: BREAKING: CCTV Shows How Female Clubber Died In Obi Cubana’s Club In Abuja [PICS by Hatima: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Why are they changing the narrative? She was electrocuted! Her family refused an autopsy and declined any form of monetary settlement. It is very wicked of them to come back to turn this against them..i hope they get sued and get what they deserve.
Re: BREAKING: CCTV Shows How Female Clubber Died In Obi Cubana’s Club In Abuja [PICS by Hatima: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
moscobabs:
They both drunk and the lady probably hit her head on the wall or ground.

You guys should check well
She didn't drink..this is a doctored version by the club to save face...the family has been urged to release the real footage to counter this rubbish they haVe put out
Re: BREAKING: CCTV Shows How Female Clubber Died In Obi Cubana’s Club In Abuja [PICS by ActuaRise696969: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Obi has launched a new alcohol that kills people?

I saw a couple of people falling.
Re: BREAKING: CCTV Shows How Female Clubber Died In Obi Cubana’s Club In Abuja [PICS by house10s: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Scientists:
She drank Soo much sperm.

That is how my sperm nearly got Confidence pregnant after drinking lots of it.

The greediness of These pvssy creatures doesn't let them know when to stop engulfing things. tongue
oh wow so funny, someone died n u find a joke for it.
Re: BREAKING: CCTV Shows How Female Clubber Died In Obi Cubana’s Club In Abuja [PICS by house10s: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hatima:

She didn't drink..this is a doctored version by the club to save face...the family has been urged to release the real footage to counter this rubbish they haVe put out

were u der? did u see her not drinking or drinking? wats d real footage? electricity matter inside but came out to die outside shey?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: CCTV Shows How Female Clubber Died In Obi Cubana’s Club In Abuja [PICS by frugal(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
That was a very light fall and not enough to kill her. Something else must have happened on the floor there.

From the video, she didn't hit her head hard cos she fell face down with her arms stretched.

She also didn't seem drunk, just jolly. I might be wrong tho.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: CCTV Shows How Female Clubber Died In Obi Cubana’s Club In Abuja [PICS by Hatima: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
house10s:

were u der? did u see her not drinking or drinking? wats d real footage? electricity matter inside but came out to die outside shey?
I'm close to the family saw the footage and she never drank alcohol and they accepted it was electrocution..the father wanted the mata to die and people told him he should have collected compensation but he refused. Why will they change the story
Re: BREAKING: CCTV Shows How Female Clubber Died In Obi Cubana’s Club In Abuja [PICS by Hatima: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
frugal:
That was a very light fall and not enough to kill her. Something else must have happened on the floor there.

From the video, she didn't hit her head hard cos she fell face down with her arms stretched.

She also didn't seem drunk, just jolly. I might be wrong tho.
You are very correct...cubana is trying to do damage control

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRAPHIC IMAGES: Armed Robbers Shot And Blew Driver’s Brain Out / I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. / N5.2b Fraud: Spring Bank Md Flees, Declared Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.