Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. (3458 Views)

Soldier Drags Policeman Who Collected N50k From Some Guys (Video) / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
SHOULD I COLLECT THE MONEY OR NOT??.

Was strolling down my street last week around 7pm i heard noise coming out from an uncompleted building close to my street, i took a peep and saw my neighbour alongside other guys beating up two guys( i know them too), i went there to inquire why they were beating those guys, to my greatest shock it happened they were caught in homosexual act, like WTF!! is this not this same Ebuka (Not real name) that do roam with all the fine girls in my area. Nawa o.
Now they were asked to pay some cash else they will tell the whole street what they saw in turn we(Now i comes in for being present there, lol) keep our mouth shut.

Fast forward today, I just got a call from my neighbour that i should come and collect my share.. Now I'm scared. lol. Don't know what to do. I'M A BAD GUY BUT A VERY GOOD BAD GUY, not this way.

Lalasticlala, Seun.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Naijakings: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
R2bees:

Was strolling down my street last week around 7pm i heard noise coming out from one uncompleted building close to my street, i took a peep and saw my neighbour alongside other guys beating up two guys( i know them too), i went there to inquire why they were beating those guys, to my greatest shock it happened they were caught in homosexual act, like WTF!! is this not this same Ebuka (Not real name) that do roam with all the fine girls in my area. Nawa o.
Now they were asked to pay some fees else they will tell the whole street what they saw in turn we(Now i comes in for being present there, lol) keep our mouth shut.

Fast forward today, I just got a call from my neighbour that i should come and collect my share.. Now I'm scared. lol. Don't know what to do. I'M A BAD GUY BUT A VERY GOOD BAD GUY, not this way.

That's corruption to blackmail them they must report this homosexual incident to the appropriate authorities. Don't get involved in corruption because once started it never stops. You have to resist that which offends the soul so that it doesn't become a cancer on it.

1 Like

Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
R2bees:

Was strolling down my street last week around 7pm i heard noise coming out from one uncompleted building close to my street, i took a peep and saw my neighbour alongside other guys beating up two guys( i know them too), i went there to inquire why they were beating those guys, to my greatest shock it happened they were caught in homosexual act, like WTF!! is this not this same Ebuka (Not real name) that do roam with all the fine girls in my area. Nawa o.
Now they were asked to pay some fees else they will tell the whole street what they saw in turn we(Now i comes in for being present there, lol) keep our mouth shut.

BoBo collect ur share and keep ur mOuth shut.

8 Likes

Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
Naijakings:

That's corruption to blackmail them they must report this homosexual incident to the appropriate authorities. Don't get involved in corruption because once started it never stops. You have to resist that which offends the soul so that it doesn't become a cancer on it.

Exactly bro. But damn! that cash is too tempting to turn down
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
DeejayTeeno:

Nawa oo. Chai!!.
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Naijakings: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
R2bees:

You don't do anything for money. Be of nobility. Would your grandfather do it?
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by ceejayluv(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
Forget the money but Keep your mouth shut..... What transpired there was a hate crime and assault.

5 Likes

Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Nickijoy(f): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Don't take the money...

4 Likes

Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by bujebudanu1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nickijoy:
Don't take the money...

Happy birthday

It's a free money though.

Nigga . collect d Money go buy suya and habib . enjoy
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Nickijoy(f): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Happy birthday

It's a free money though.

Nigga . collect d Money go buy suya and habib . enjoy
Thank you darling...

1 Like

Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by KanielOutis92: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
ceejayluv:
Forget the money but Keep your mouth shut..... What transpired there was a hate crime and assault.
Op stick to this advice. Dont collect the money. But i'm curious tho..how much is this blackmail money?...
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Friend01(m): 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
R2bees:
Nawa oo. Chai!!.
And tomorrow you will claim politicians are more corrupt. SMH.
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Csami(m): 1:05am On Mar 01, 2019
R2bees:

Was strolling down my street last week around 7pm i heard noise coming out from an uncompleted building close to my street, i took a peep and saw my neighbour alongside other guys beating up two guys( i know them too), i went there to inquire why they were beating those guys, to my greatest shock it happened they were caught in homosexual act, like WTF!! is this not this same Ebuka (Not real name) that do roam with all the fine girls in my area. Nawa o.
Now they were asked to pay some cash else they will tell the whole street what they saw in turn we(Now i comes in for being present there, lol) keep our mouth shut.

So you are wreck it Ralph!? Congratulations! Now say the good bad guy affirmation.
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Aksah12: 4:49am On Mar 01, 2019
Latter, everyone keeps pointing fingers to the police, the politicians, and others. We forget the injustice meted out around us is also a contributing factor to the corruption and decadence around.

Yes, they got involved in homosexuality, even though I don't advocate such acts, and our society frowns it, but why assault them.
They were wrong, they went against the norm of our society, they didn't put another person in harms way, so why abuse them physically.
Then you went on to blackmail.

Let me make this clear to you, if those guys get proper guidance they could sue you guys for blackmail.
I will love to watch out and see who goes to jail.

I know we don't want homosexuality to become a part of our society, but the way we are handling the issue could boomerang.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by rex444(m): 5:46am On Mar 01, 2019
What does your conscience tell you to do?
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Aladdin1(m): 6:49am On Mar 01, 2019
So people wey dey practise homo no get room again wey dem go dey do am for uncompleted building?. a clear case of blackmail assault,and extortion you have there.
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by femi4: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2019
R2bees:
e reach 1m
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by KingLennon(m): 10:02am On Mar 01, 2019
Collecting the money is the safe way of saying you won't tell. But if you don't collect the money and it leaks out they will say it was you. But las las use ur brain bro...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Naijakings: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2019
KingLennon:
Collecting the money is the safe way of saying you won't tell. But if you don't collect the money and it leaks out they will say it was you. But las las use ur brain bro...

So y'all force all into corruption? What a wicked state to exist because we make our own reality. This issue should've been reported to the traditional authorities who rule in that area of law. What happened to consulting one's elders in a matter of this importance. It's youthful to folly and why it's so important to consult elders and local authorities before getting sucked up into an unethical act that damages the conscious. Blackmail is corruption yet so is not reporting an issue of this grave importance as two men caught in sodomy. It's the witnesses who failed to report what they saw who are in trouble. How come you would get involved with a crime you didn t witness? As far as you know those men may be innocent. Let elders and authorities get to the bottom of it.
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Martinez39(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2019
Collect the money and give it back to the gay guys. If the gay guys do not mind getting their names and sexuality out, report the assault to the police.
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2019
R2bees:

Was strolling down my street last week around 7pm i heard noise coming out from an uncompleted building close to my street,

MAYBE NEXT TIME THEY WOULD END UP GETTING BURNED ALIVE AFTER THEY'VE BEEN PARADED NAKÈD.
THEN I'LL HOPE THAT IN THE NEXT LIFE THEY'D GET THE DECENCY OF FINDING A HOTEL OR SOMEWHERE PRIVATE. PIGS.
undecided
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by KingLennon(m): 5:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Naijakings:

So y'all force all into corruption? What a wicked state to exist because we make our own reality. This issue should've been reported to the traditional authorities who rule in that area of law. What happened to consulting one's elders in a matter of this importance. It's youthful to folly and why it's so important to consult elders and local authorities before getting sucked up into an unethical act that damages the conscious. Blackmail is corruption yet so is not reporting an issue of this grave importance as two men caught in sodomy. It's the witnesses who failed to report what they saw who are in trouble. How come you would get involved with a crime you didn t witness? As far as you know those men may be innocent. Let elders and authorities get to the bottom of it.

Even the Elders are corrupt. They will need their own share of the cake....
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by boxypane(m): 6:10am On Mar 02, 2019
DeejayTeeno:

You go follow am go jail ba?
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2019
R2bees:

Lalasticlala, Seun.
Don't collect just mind your business. If you collect and the case gets to police you may be indicted for accomplish to a crime
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Naijakings: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2019
KingLennon:

Even the Elders are corrupt. They will need their own share of the cake....

Wow and woe
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by wolverine1987: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
I won't collect the money if I were u cos trust me d story will eventually come out n don't ask me how. cos someone will tell someone who will tell someone. u should have walked away that day or told them to report
Re: I Bumped In To Some Guys Beating Homosexuals, Then This Happened. by Lanretoye(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
collect money abeg,the homos can't tell anyone what they did so...

(1) (Reply)

A University Slay Queen Who Stole A Friend's Phone (pix) / #EndSars: List Of Destroyed Properties And Companies In Lagos So Far . / N5.2b Fraud: Spring Bank Md Flees, Declared Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.