Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season (60874 Views)

Snake In The Room At Midnight! / A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Cholls(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
It's not dry season in Rivers State. Stop generalising your dry season.
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Gather onion cover or what do I call it..... Burn it inside ur compound.... It prevents snake
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Uyi168: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
.. meanwhile.. angry

9 Likes

Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by TheWolfen(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
All snakes deserve to be in their predators tommy, burnt alive or their dead bodies covered by earth
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Yungspitta: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
FarmWay:
This Puff adder came hunting tonight, but unfortunately for the reptile, it was hunted down!

Guys let's celebrate with lalasticlala as he's got another juicy Frontpage material to start the weekendcheesy
Commot here before I keep my dagger for your neck

If snake no come around, how lalasticlala go chop?
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Wantedmiller: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Raining season here!
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Yaggi: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Quality20(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
shebi na hot season b their outdoor time?
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by shaklisco(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good evening good people of nairaland, please am a bolt driver I need a car for rental for a short time period in order to raise cash to fix my car or if anybody can borrow me 250k to pay 300k, 25k weekly for three months.
This is my number zero, nine, zero, seven, six,three, two, nine, eight, two, eight. Thanks
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Oizee(f): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Which kind wahala b dis? Any where I open is all about dis reptile, I get serious phobia of dis animal....may God help us
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Oizee(f): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Aarenasbaba:
Gather onion cover or what do I call it..... Burn it inside ur compound.... It prevents snake
Thank you for dis
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by rapheal5(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
EniHolar:
Somebody cannot even go to the toilet in peace again.

You can't put liver on top bile (Only Yoruba people can understand)
na true ale fi edo Lori oro n ro

1 Like

Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by lkillbrokehoes: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Stay safe folks
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by nduluechioma(f): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
This really got me scared
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Desammyst(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please, can I get the thread on the snake attack on the Nigeria Airforce officer? Thank you.
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by YeyeGbami: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pedrokush:

Den no dey chop this one fha

Ehen. i think say gbogbo ejo jije ni.
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by MWAD(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pls note

Snake reptiles get access to our toilets through openings from sock pit and control chambers.

A simple antidote in Nigeria is that every month you mix kerosene (2ltr - 4ltr)and salt (N100) and flush your toilets. These reptiles cannot survive with the combination of salt and kerosene.
#copied
You should not read this alone, publish/Share it as much as you can. It costs nothing��‍♂️✌�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Alwaysachick: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lala's season
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by SegZ24(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Brokeloser:
Kudos to the op.Keep up the good work meanwhile small bread is now 130 from 50naira.May Devil punish buhari

Na still 100 naira for my area, but make I no lie you, foam strong pass that bread.

2 Likes

Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by ouvredeparis: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
EniHolar:
Somebody cannot even go to the toilet in peace again.

You can't put liver on top bile (Only Yoruba people can understand)

Na so my sister.... A o le fi edo lori orooro.... grin

1 Like

Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by mediclife1987(m): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Where's the pot containing the butchered snake?

You want to check something abi?
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
FarmWay:
This Puff adder came hunting tonight, but unfortunately for the reptile, it was hunted down!
Skin it and use the skin make Shoe, belt or bag! undecided
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by cherryCola: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

Bro buy Facebook airdrob token with
Your school fees.
Check YouTube on how to claim
Free Facebook airdrob token.

I will come back this time next year to
Remind you of this.
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
One escaped being lynched by me this afternoon at about 12pm. I opened my front protector came out was about locking it when I sighted the long snake. it starting running towards its abode, I reached out for the wooden part of a discarded mop I had always kept handy cos they always come around only to see the reptile glide over to the next empty plot...i will be on the look out as they always come out to soak the rays of the sun.

1 Like

Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Valuc: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lala I don dey dis forum for years.. I never make front page.. 2 sec wey Dem kill snake ... Boom... Headline... Lala I dey watch u.. just dey do anyhow
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by techWriter1: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lala doing to advance it favourite leitmotif to the front webpage.
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by SEO2002: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Desammyst:
Please, can I get the thread on the snake attack on the Nigeria Airforce officer? Thank you.
check my profile. I posted abt it sm days ago.
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by PastorFire: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
veegelc:
this is serious, some guys just killed one at a flat near by hours ago, even with the head cut of its still shaking its body tail
This is the time to be extra careful. Just like other reptiles, snakes will seek for warmth and shelter anywhere especially homes this cold season.
They will go hunting for rats in the kitchen, door-way, celing or the toilet. Take necessary precautions and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by akmath: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
It's not dry season in Benin city

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Punished For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos(photo) / Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) / Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.