Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season (60875 Views)

Snake In The Room At Midnight! / A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
EniHolar:
Somebody cannot even go to the toilet in peace again.

You can't put liver on top bile (Only Yoruba people can understand)
e do lori oronro! grin

1 Like

Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Itachi23: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
FarmWay:
This Puff adder came hunting tonight, but unfortunately for the reptile, it was hunted down!

Lala sliding into thread

1 Like

Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by izac82: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
The truth is that climate change is pushing reptiles off from their natural habitats to human dwellings. this is not about season or time, but the adverse changes in weather. We all need to adapt to this changes and come up with a solution, because soon, snakes will be visibly around homes just like the lizard.

1 Like

Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by engrhorla(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
ImoleNaija:
While on WC about an hour ago, I felt a touch on my bumbum, the way I take shout Jesus ehn. I think say na snake kissed my ass. Fear don grip me grin

So wetin touch your bumbum?

Finish the story
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Jjrr: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yes
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by sirblend: 12:09am On Nov 27, 2021
FarmWay:
This Puff adder came hunting tonight, but unfortunately for the reptile, it was hunted down!

It's not yet dry season in the South.
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by yemmywesey(m): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2021
General buratai pets are dangerous
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Codedlyon: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2021
FarmWay:

I came across this type of snake yesterday night twice at different locations. Please let us be careful especially at night.
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Fretice(m): 1:23am On Nov 27, 2021
FarmWay:

God dey ooo
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by juniorstar(m): 4:08am On Nov 27, 2021
Brokeloser:
Kudos to the op.Keep up the good work meanwhile small bread is now 130 from 50naira.May Devil punish buhari
Omo we av come a long way oo.. bread wey we dey buy 10naira those days na carton we dey use buy am for my grand ma house that time..this country nawa.
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by juniorstar(m): 4:10am On Nov 27, 2021
FarmWay:

Op are you in the north..want to check something
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by juniorstar(m): 4:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Affiliatecopy10:
Hello All!

I have an Affiliate ebook with comprehensive video training and bonuses I risked to purchased for 50k early this year just because i wanted to change my life and it's worth it but I haven't started practicing yet because my laptop got faulty and I do not have enough money to start paying for ads to get subscribers.

The whole process was like using money to get more money.

I want to give it out for 2k.

Note: There's a lot of proofs that I bought the package(my receipts) and proofs that I have the package to avoid every form of doubt.

Please, buy from me. I don't want to beg on nairaland, that is why I am selling something.

I'm in my final year in the university and I don't have money for my project which would be due for final submission by next month.

Please, Rich Nairalanders, buy from me with love.

The training package comes with:

(1) Over 200 bonuses apps you can use as incentives for your prospective subscribers.

(2) Enormous amount of emails swipes, so you don't have to be writing sale's letters. Just copy and paste.

(3) whattttsap/p me at 0_7_0_85(2)_(2)_(3)_1__45 if you're interested.

God bless youuuuuu.
How can I get it? Want to dash someone
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by oyeb15: 5:45am On Nov 27, 2021
Spray diluted sniper in corners around your house every 5days. Or get used Carbade.
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Comedian2019: 6:01am On Nov 27, 2021
Brokeloser:
Kudos to the op.Keep up the good work meanwhile small bread is now 130 from 50naira.May Devil punish buhari
Devil is already punishing those who voted Buhari. Bandits are dealing with them now.
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Bbqekpa: 6:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Brokeloser:

It's 150 in my area
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Navalsadiq(m): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2021
The fear of WC is the begging of wisdom
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by kokomilala(m): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2021
@EniHolar, hmm. Fedo lori oronro. �
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by gleamy(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2021
EniHolar:
Somebody cannot even go to the toilet in peace again.

You can't put liver on top bile (Only Yoruba people can understand)

I got you Bro, grin "Fi edo lori oronro"
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by molbic(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2021
Lala's mother checking whether the meat is done

Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2021
molbic:
Lala's mother checking whether the meat is done
We joke with lalasticlala's name on NL. But we do not bring his mama or dadda into it. undecided
Sho gbo mi ?
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by vikstandon(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
I wan chop snake meat, but fear no let me pray make big snake come along.
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by vikstandon(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
FarmWay:

I wan chop snake meat, but fear no let me pray make big snake come along.
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
If you think it came hunting for you, you are wrong. You guys have a misinformation about this animal, Snakes are more scared of humans than you are to them.
They only attack humans in self defense. It might just be passing by your neighborhood looking for a lit bit of food, water or shelter.
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Killing of Snakes is not the right thing to do and puts you at a greater risk of being bitten when you try to kill them.
If you see a snake around you, you go call Snake catchers to take it away and the Snake catchers return the Snakes back to their habitat
Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by Pedrokush: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Ehen. i think say gbogbo ejo jije ni.
Not at all, this particular one self no get any meat for body

1 Like

Re: Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season by wealthtrak: 6:38am On Feb 01, 2022
ImoleNaija:
While on WC about an hour ago, I felt a touch on my bumbum, the way I take shout Jesus ehn. I think say na snake kissed my ass. Fear don grip me grin

Na the toilet seat cover. I looked into the toilet & saw nothing.
LMAO... grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Punished For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos(photo) / Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) / Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.