Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion (1077 Views)

Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) / Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard / Salah Joins Ballon D'or Race Alongside With Meesi And Ronaldo Full Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
can you kindly back your point about Mahrez with facts??

show me his stats for club and country and also stats of those that were nominated......is that too much too ask??

its obvious you guys just wake up and try to bring Messi down by raising senseless points.......if Mahrez was that influential, why didn't he win PFA Award??

next time, you go tell me shebi Sanchez won Copa America too.......Copa, Euro and Afcon doesn't guarantee Balon D'or

Out of the 12 goals Argentina scored in Copa America, Mesi was involved in 9......he scored 5 and assisted 4.

he didn't just win the trophy.
finished as top scorer
and Best payer at the same time

won Copa Del Rey with Barcelona by scoring twice in the final'
finished as top scorer in the league.
he covered their dismal performance in the champions league with his performance in Copa America victory

Lewandoski won European Golden Boot and was Best Player in Bundes liga
Won the league and club world cup
he didn't really do well in Euros with Poland neither did he also do well in the UCL cos he got injure at some point.

what else do you want??
if at this point, you can't see his achievements, please don't quote me again, you have proven to be a Ronaldo fanboy just like the others

And you have proven to be a Messi fan boy.
Thank God you said he went to injury and yet Messi couldn't outscore him in Europe and league.. that's disgraceful for someone you want to win world best.

Stop bringing useless Copa America of 9 teams. Anyone can become best player there and score goals.. who even dey Copa America self. Just Brazil, Argentina, and Chile, the rest na follow come. Na because of that Mumu trophy u want make Dem give Messi world best.. lol. Una no go kill me!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Players Who Have Been Nominated For Ballon D'or / Sunday sunday Jabbings with Football Fanatics[Journal] / Basketball Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.