Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,860 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion (1059 Views)

Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory / Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) / Salah Joins Ballon D'or Race Alongside With Meesi And Ronaldo Full Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ballon d'or race still on,We have the likes of L.messi,C.ronaldo,N.kante,Jorginho,R.lewandowiski,M.salah and the rest who truly deserves it,your opinion.
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by isaiah4life(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lewandoski

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by kunlesehan(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mendy
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by paulolee(m): 2:59am On Nov 27, 2021
Lionel messi
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by WhoDeyHause: 3:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Mesi has already won. lewandoski and benzema are the remaining two.
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2021
WhoDeyHause:
Mesi has already won. lewandoski and benzema are the remaining two.
for what reason should Messi win it? For winning Copa America of 9 teams or winning two trophies?

Lewy
Bundesliga title
DFb Cup
Highest goal scorer champions league
Highest goal scorer league
Highest goal scorer dfb cup
Best player Bayern Munich
Best player bundesliga
So pray tell, how can Messi win balloon d or when lewy had this stats.
Messi where no even fit win him league cup.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by oyatainer(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
ifiokjohn:
for what reason should Messi win it? For winning Copa America of 9 teams or winning two trophies?

Lewy
Bundesliga title
DFb Cup
Best player bundesliga

If you want to analyze, you put their achievements side by side not mentioning only Lewandowski stats.
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
oyatainer:

If you want to analyze, you put their achievements side by side not mentioning only Lewandowski stats.
oya bring messi's stats last season and compare it to this. Lewy Winning his league alone draft Messi stats.
Him winning highest goalscorer in all of Europe draf Messi stats..
When he comes to assist.. he is not far behind either
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by Cajal(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Lewy
Bundesliga title
DFb Cup
Best player bundesliga
Any international trophy?

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Cajal:

Any international trophy?

lol.. international trophy of 9 teams.

Oya why didn't they give Mahrez balloon D or. Since he won international trophy ( afcon) and also the PL
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by OJEEMAH(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Lewy
Bundesliga title
DFb Cup
Best player bundesliga
UCL Top Scorer?? Abeg na where you even dey get fake stats from??
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by OJEEMAH(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol.. international trophy of 9 teams.

Oya why didn't they give Mahrez balloon D or. Since he won international trophy ( afcon) and also the PL
was his performance at club level good enough??

Or you think when we say Messi's chances of winning Balon D'or is high, you think its simply because he won Copa America??

Did Mahrez's performance for club and country good enough?

Abeg try widen your horizon a little......winning Euro, Copa, Nations Cup is not enough especially when the race is tight in terms of performance of other players...... The reason we stand with Messi on this is because of his club performance and then he still went ahead to win Copa America and the Best Player & Top scorer award.
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Or you think when we say Messi's chances of winning Balon D'or is high, you think its simply because he won Copa America??

No
Abeg try widen your horizon a little......winning Euro, Copa, Nations Cup is not enough especially when the race is tight in terms of performance of other players...... The reason we stand with Messi on this is because of his club performance and then he still went ahead to win Copa America and the Best Player & Top scorer award.

Nigga was beest player at afcon. Did Excellenly well in his club so what are you saying?.

Bros you can't win this. Messi isn't Winning this balloon d or.
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
OJEEMAH:

No

Nigga was beest player at afcon. Did Excellenly well in his club so what are you saying?.

Bros you can't win this. Messi isn't Winning this balloon d or. Except them want cheat person.
You talk say na by performance for club and country, abeg jorginho no.perform well for club and country?
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by OJEEMAH(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Bros you can't win this. Messi isn't Winning this balloon d or.
Stop telling nigga was best at afcon and he won the league.

Kindly give me his stats and that of the winner and even those that were nominated let's compare to see if his individual performance was Balon D'or.

I work and judge with facts not assumption.

If I'm going to compare Messi and Lewandoski
I will gladly bring their stats and achievements to back up my point.
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
OJEEMAH:

but Lewy also won best player for club and country na. And also for league.
Won two titles too.
How come you are now choosing someone else's?
Apart from International trophy lewy didn't win...lewy did the rest .. won everything.. so why give Messi what belongs to lewy
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
OJEEMAH:
UCL Top Scorer?? Abeg na where you even dey get fake stats from??

abeg pray tell, who get UCL top scorer if not lewy?... Nigga even got 10 now..where Messi dey.
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by OJEEMAH(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Bros you can't win this. Messi isn't Winning this balloon d or. Except them want cheat person.
You talk say na by performance for club and country, abeg jorginho no.perform well for club and country?
You sound ridiculous..... Jorginho??

Was Jorginho's performance even worthy of PL Player of the Month??

Did he even win one MOTM match all though the season??

The only reason he was nominated was because he was fortunate to be in both teams that won UCL and Euro.
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by OJEEMAH(m): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
ifiokjohn:
but Lewy also won best player for club and country na. And also for league.
Won two titles too.
How come you are now choosing someone else's?
Apart from International trophy lewy didn't win...lewy did the rest .. won everything.. so why give Messi what belongs to lewy
His achievements is good but na only at club level and you and I know int'l tournament this year go play a major role in deciding who goes home with the prize and thats what brought Jorginho in in the first place cos he won UCL and Euro.
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by OJEEMAH(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
ifiokjohn:
abeg pray tell, who get UCL top scorer if not lewy?... Nigga even got 10 now..where Messi dey.
I see why you dey confuse yourself. This season is still fresh and its not over yet and nobody knows who will end up as UCL top scorer so u can't just say he is UCL top scorer when season never end.
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by fattprince(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I see why you dey confuse yourself. This season is still fresh and its not over yet and nobody knows who will end up as UCL top scorer so u can't just say he is UCL top scorer when season never end.
He's talking about last season. Lewy was highest goal scorer. He outperform Messi in 2020, they didn't give him, he is outperforming Messi again this season. Just give the guy. That shows he's consistent.
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Lol...na Messi with 1 goal go come carry ucl top scorer?..
Oga lewy has win it.
We all know Bayern will reach nothing less than semi finals. So that alone have given lewy top stats.
The rest where dey follow m for back no go reach semil final self
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 1:01am On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
His achievements is good but na only at club level and you and I know int'l tournament this year go play a major role in deciding who goes home with the prize and thats what brought Jorginho in in the first place cos he won UCL and Euro.
Lol I still ask you why didn't they give Mahrez..we all know Mahrez did well for both club and country.
Won the PL, won afcon etc. Scored fantastic goals and Assists....

Stop bringing international trophy here if you can't agree that Mahrez was supposed to be made world best
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 1:04am On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You sound ridiculous..... Jorginho??

Was Jorginho's performance even worthy of PL Player of the Month??

Did he even win one MOTM match all though the season??

The only reason he was nominated was because he was fortunate to be in both teams that won UCL and Euro.
Lol jorginho didn't win anything? Oga leave m na.
What of Mahrez...at least the did well with his club that season...infact I think he was the second highest goal scorer in city and was in top 4 highest goal scorer in the league for a winger.
He won PL, afcon. Was afcon best player too .. you guys can't win this
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 1:05am On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=OJEEMAH post=108018703] Stop telling nigga was best at afcon and he won the league.

Kindly give me his stats and that of the winner and even those that were nominated let's compare to see if his individual performance was Balon D'or.

I work and judge with facts not assumption.

If I'm going to compare Messi and Lewandoski
I will gladly bring their stats and achievements to back up my point. [/quote Oya bring Messi and lewy stats ...I'm pretty sure lewy stats will triumph over messi's.
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by OJEEMAH(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol jorginho didn't win anything? Oga leave m na.
What of Mahrez...at least the did well with his club that season...infact I think he was the second highest goal scorer in city and was in top 4 highest goal scorer in the league for a winger.
He won PL, afcon. Was afcon best player too .. you guys can't win this
can you kindly back your point about Mahrez with facts??

show me his stats for club and country and also stats of those that were nominated......is that too much too ask??

its obvious you guys just wake up and try to bring Messi down by raising senseless points.......if Mahrez was that influential, why didn't he win PFA Award??

next time, you go tell me shebi Sanchez won Copa America too.......Copa, Euro and Afcon doesn't guarantee Balon D'or

Out of the 12 goals Argentina scored in Copa America, Mesi was involved in 9......he scored 5 and assisted 4.

he didn't just win the trophy.
finished as top scorer
and Best payer at the same time

won Copa Del Rey with Barcelona by scoring twice in the final'
finished as top scorer in the league.
he covered their dismal performance in the champions league with his performance in Copa America victory

Lewandoski won European Golden Boot and was Best Player in Bundes liga
Won the league and club world cup
he didn't really do well in Euros with Poland neither did he also do well in the UCL cos he got injure at some point.

what else do you want??
if at this point, you can't see his achievements, please don't quote me again, you have proven to be a Ronaldo fanboy just like the others
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by OJEEMAH(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol I still ask you why didn't they give Mahrez..we all know Mahrez did well for both club and country.
Won the PL, won afcon etc. Scored fantastic goals and Assists....

Stop bringing international trophy here if you can't agree that Mahrez was supposed to be made world best
Show me his stats for club and country..........or you no get valid point to back your claim??

Doing this will simply expose you as a hypocrite who is just looking for ways to bring Messi down.

Do you even know Messi had more goals than Ronaldo in 2016 but Ronaldo won Balon D'or cos he won Euro and UCL??
its not just about goals..... if they didn't cancel Balon D'or last year, Lewandoski would have won it without a fight as they were champions in Germany and Europe plus his performance but this year is different. with many int'l tournaments, club football won't be the only determinant...... i just don't know why una no dey understand simple thing.

Messi achievements is a mixture of Club and Country performance unlike Lewandoski.
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by OJEEMAH(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol...na Messi with 1 goal go come carry ucl top scorer?..
Oga lewy has win it.
We all know Bayern will reach nothing less than semi finals. So that alone have given lewy top stats.
The rest where dey follow m for back no go reach semil final self
its irrelevant cos they would given the award already. whatever he is doing now will only count when they are organizing Balon D'or for next year.

Abeg when you start dey watch ball and follow Balon D'or activities cos i don tire with the kind of point u dey bring on.
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by MJBOLT: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2021
Benzema finishing third will be a bigger scam than Modric Balon D'or win in 2018
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
its irrelevant cos they would given the award already. whatever he is doing now will only count when they are organizing Balon D'or for next year.

Abeg when you start dey watch ball and follow Balon D'or activities cos i don tire with the kind of point u dey bring on.
Oga since 2005 I don dey follow football. For someone my age that's early.
Messi will not win it simple.
Shey modric win international trophy where dey give m world best
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Show me his stats for club and country..........or you no get valid point to back your claim??

Doing this will simply expose you as a hypocrite who is just looking for ways to bring Messi down.

Do you even know Messi had more goals than Ronaldo in 2016 but Ronaldo wo upn Balon D'or cos he won Euro and UCL??
its not just about goals..... if they didn't cancel Balon D'or last year, Lewandoski would have won it without a fight as they were champions in Germany and Europe plus his performance but this year is different. with many int'l tournaments, club football won't be the only determinant...... i just don't know why una no dey understand simple thing.

Messi achievements is a mixture of Club and Country performance unlike Lewandoski.
I don tire for this argument Bros. Let's wait till Monday Godwilling. Let's see if they will give him. If they give him, I will congratulate him but if they do not, lol. I go laugh ehn
Re: Ballon D'or Race Still On,who Truly Deserves It:your Opinion by ifiokjohn(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
can you kindly back your point about Mahrez with facts??

show me his stats for club and country and also stats of those that were nominated......is that too much too ask??

its obvious you guys just wake up and try to bring Messi down by raising senseless points.......if Mahrez was that influential, why didn't he win PFA Award??

next time, you go tell me shebi Sanchez won Copa America too.......Copa, Euro and Afcon doesn't guarantee Balon D'or

Out of the 12 goals Argentina scored in Copa America, Mesi was involved in 9......he scored 5 and assisted 4.

he didn't just win the trophy.
finished as top scorer
and Best payer at the same time

won Copa Del Rey with Barcelona by scoring twice in the final'
finished as top scorer in the league.
he covered their dismal performance in the champions league with his performance in Copa America victory

Lewandoski won European Golden Boot and was Best Player in Bundes liga
Won the league and club world cup
he didn't really do well in Euros with Poland neither did he also do well in the UCL cos he got injure at some point.

what else do you want??
if at this point, you can't see his achievements, please don't quote me again, you have proven to be a Ronaldo fanboy just like the others

And you have proven to be a Messi fan boy.
Thank God you said he went to injury and yet Messi couldn't outscore him in Europe and league.. that's disgraceful for someone you want to win world best.

Stop bringing useless Copa America of 9 teams. Anyone can become best player there and score goals.. who even dey Copa America self. Just Brazil, Argentina, and Chile, the rest na follow come. Na because of that Mumu trophy u want make Dem give Messi world best.. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Could Be Disqualified From Ongoing Nations Cup / Paul Pogba Starts A New Surprise Career In France / Chelsea Complete Shevchenko Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.