Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Do People Do On Their Birthday Celebration that You Can’t do ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do People Do On Their Birthday Celebration that You Can’t do ? (304 Views)

Why Do People Pour A Little Out Of Their Drink On The Ground Before Drinking? / Abdul-Rasheed Adewale Akanbi 50th Birthday Celebration: Dignitaries Storm Event / Gabriel Igbinedion's 83rd Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do People Do On Their Birthday Celebration that You Can’t do ? by Emperormartin(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Birthday as we know is the day in each year which is the same date as the one on which you were born.

But the celebration by individuals varies; some weird, some out proportion…

So what do people do on their birthdays but you can’t do

Re: What Do People Do On Their Birthday Celebration that You Can’t do ? by Emperormartin(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Emperormartin:
Birthday as we know is the day in each year which is the same date as the one on which you were born.

But the celebration by individuals varies; some weird, some out of proportion…

So what do people do on their birthdays but you can’t do
Re: What Do People Do On Their Birthday Celebration that You Can’t do ? by jetwonder(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin for me after the beer, na naking I dey take end the celebrations.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Do On Their Birthday Celebration that You Can’t do ? by gfaruk(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Taking pix

(1) (Reply)

The Egbenuoba Strong Warriors,of Onicha Ado N'iduu." / New Study Shows COVID-19 Cases In U.S. Since December 2019 / I Want To Join The Illuminati Secret Society And Be Rich In Life -apply Now....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.