Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Check If You Can Supply Any Of These Mineral Ores - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check If You Can Supply Any Of These Mineral Ores (463 Views)

Copper Ore And Iron Ores Needed / We Can Supply Any Kind Of Mineral Resources With Lpo / I Can Supply You Crayfish In Large Quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check If You Can Supply Any Of These Mineral Ores by akpogbenz(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Can you Supply The Following Ores

1. Kaolin ,very white colour. Buyer Need 3000 ton per month

2. Feldspar. Buyer need 2000 ton per month.

3. Sericite, this Sericite is similar Mica, but not Mica.
5000ton per month

We need the pics? The Quantity on ground and Delivery price? Then Site Location?

Send Sample of 3 -5kg each

Also in demand is Calcite, talc ,Clay, porcelain clay

We deal only with Direct Miners, Suppliers or their Mandates. Any one with Long Chain will not be attended. Check on my signature to send Dm or Send Dm to 0-9-0-4-3-6-3-8-3--6-3
Re: Check If You Can Supply Any Of These Mineral Ores by Asgard73: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
What about investing in a mine site.. all legit.. government approved mines .. that you get those minerals .. including Gold.

Re: Check If You Can Supply Any Of These Mineral Ores by akpogbenz(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2021
Suppliers needed

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Accounting Services For Small To Medium Companies / Bolt Drivers Are Rating Down Bolt On Playstore / Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.