Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? (466 Views)

It's Not Our Intention To Defend The Naira - Cardoso Speaks On Foreign Reserves / Emefiele’s Policy Somersault On Foreign Exchange, Bureau De Change / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? by Flipmac(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Hi guys,
I want to buy a $120 item online, so I'll like to know which bank card supports buying items on foreign websites with dollar prices.

I asked Access Bank and they said they only allow online purchase on Naira websites.

Please which bank card currently supports buying items with dollar prices?

Thanks
Re: Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? by Seniorwriter(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Flipmac:
Hi guys,
I want to buy a $120 item online, so I'll like to know which bank card supports buying items on foreign websites with dollar prices.

I asked Access Bank and they said they only allow online purchase on Naira websites.

Thanks

Use Ecobank or GTB....
Or you can get through with a third party checkout payment process.
Flipmac:

I'll go for Gtbank since I already have an account with them. Thanks

All the best.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? by Flipmac(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Use Ecobank or GTB....
Or you can get through with a third party checkout payment process.

@Seniorwriter
I'll go for Gtbank since I already have an account with them. Thanks
Re: Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? by starpower(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Gtb is $20 maximum. Better to use Barter by flutterwave but you are buying at blackmarket rate. It reliable
Re: Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? by Codeye(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Flipmac:
Hi guys,

Thanks
Check my signature. I got exactly what you need. In fact you don't need to got to any bank.
Re: Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? by idris646(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
To me oo, I'd go for Zenith Bank.
Re: Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? by nawtybenny(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Barter by flutterwave is your surest bet. You do everything from the comfort of your home
Re: Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? by Flipmac(m): 4:07am On Jul 09, 2022
starpower:
Gtb is $20 maximum. Better to use Barter by flutterwave but you are buying at blackmarket rate. It reliable
Yes, I got to find out today. $20 is too poor.

I've registered on Barter by flutterwave and I'm awaiting their verification (they said it could take up to 24 hours). Thanks for the suggestion.

Please do you know any Nigerian bank with a purchase limit of up to $50?
Re: Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? by Flipmac(m): 4:12am On Jul 09, 2022
idris646:
To me oo, I'd go for Zenith Bank.
Unfortunately Zenith has a monthly limit of $20. cry
Ok thanks. Fidelity has a limit of $100 so I've decided to get a fidelity card.

1 Like

Re: Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? by Flipmac(m): 4:13am On Jul 09, 2022
nawtybenny:
Barter by flutterwave is your surest bet. You do everything from the comfort of your home
I already registered. Thanks for the suggestion.
Re: Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? by starpower(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Flipmac:

Yes, I got to find out today. $20 is too poor.

I've registered on Barter by flutterwave and I'm awaiting their verification (they said it could take up to 24 hours). Thanks for the suggestion.

Please do you know any Nigerian bank with a purchase limit of up to $50?
None that I know of.
Re: Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
I use Barter
Re: Help: Which Bank Card Supports Online Purchase On Foreign Websites? by Blackey(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hi Flipmac!

Wrong thread, I know, I just gotta ask.

Saw your other thread about relocating to Osogbo. Did you eventually do it?

I'm considering relocating there myself before the end of this month.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Put Your Pin In That POS If It Doesn't Show The Amount U Requested / . / Mini solar generator for 24hrs uninterrupted power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.