Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How Do You Answer The Below Interview Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Answer The Below Interview Questions (632 Views)

Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc? / How To Answer The Interview Question, “Tell Me About Yourself.” / The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Answer The Below Interview Questions by amanzeiyke(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please what is the best answers for the below interview questions

1) Please tell us 3 times you were treated unfairly.
2) If you do not get this job, why do you think that would be?
3) Please list 3 organizations you don't admire and why.
4) Please list 3 organizations that you do admire and why.
5) If you were forced to relive the last three years of your life, would you do anything differently?
6) Describe an instance where something went really wrong and you were a victim.
7) On a scale of 1 to 10, how lucky are you?
cool Please describe an achievement that you are proud of.
9) Describe a situation you thought you were right but needed to follow different directions or guidelines.
Re: How Do You Answer The Below Interview Questions by chatinent: 1:57am On Nov 27, 2021
Me: (gets up, carry my kaya and leaves).

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In An Electronics Company / Onboarding Representative - Salary 100k + Allowance 60k / Vacancy : Account Officers And Station Manager Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.