Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Dad Needs A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Dad Needs A Job (762 Views)

My Dad Needs A Job / My Dad Pension Is It Worth It / Girl Wears "Please, My Daddy Needs A Job" Tag After Being Sent Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Needs A Job by Favvthegod: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
So my dad is a technical engineer and has more than 20years experience in his field of work he stopped working long ago because of a fatal accident but now he’s ready to start working again because things are getting really hard at home but getting a job has been really hard.I’m creating this post here so that maybe anyone can help: POV he resides in Kano but ready to relocate for work.
Please incase you can help with any vacancy i will be indeed grateful
Re: My Dad Needs A Job by VeryWickedGoat: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Have you ever been unreasonable with your bf over money?

Re: My Dad Needs A Job by Pickmycall: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
I thought Buhari declared a state of emergency on employment.
Re: My Dad Needs A Job by Favvthegod: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pickmycall:
I thought Buhari declared a state of emergency on employment.
I didn’t hear about this
Re: My Dad Needs A Job by Favvthegod: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Have you ever been unreasonable with your bf over money?
How does this relate to the post?
Re: My Dad Needs A Job by VeryWickedGoat: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
Favvthegod:

How does this relate to the post?

You are managing your father's poverty.
Re: My Dad Needs A Job by abuomaIV(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2022
Why not use his credentials to apply for him online. There are lots of job for engineers especially in foreign companies in Europe and the USA.

Please try and apply for him home and abroad. Nothing wey God no fit do. You could be the door opener for your family.

I pray that God will give you more courage to defend your family.

One love.
Re: My Dad Needs A Job by Favvthegod: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2022
abuomaIV:
Why not use his credentials to apply for him online. There are lots of job for engineers especially in foreign companies in Europe and the USA.

Please try and apply for him home and abroad. Nothing wey God no fit do. You could be the door opener for your family.

I pray that God will give you more courage to defend your family.
Thank you very much dear
One love.

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Resumes “bankers-in-training” Program For Young Graduate: Apply / Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Job Recruitment (41 Positions) / Urgent Recruitment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.