Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits (18702 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Zamfara Police Arrest Sani Mati AKA Mai-Yanmata (Notorious Bandit) / Man Dupes Senator Lawali Hassan Dan Iya Of N1.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by Awise09(m): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2021
See her face with their the mark of beast
Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by modsfucker: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2021
Waste her and put the recovered arms to use immediately.
Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by akin9ja78(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2021
Sometimes it hurts, Lord i deserve a christian nation why me
Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by Bigpapi: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by GodisFirst: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Elvixbeatz:
sad sad sad Don't want to b stereotypical bt from my little stay in d north.. wicked females are extremely heartless ... Dey should should pls kill her after all shes a terrorist ..

Please she is unopposed Miss information
Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by YoungRay007: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2021
Bioko haram apprentice
Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by Mandrake20(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2021
This pple no wise, shey una for allow her make una set ambush for people way she wan go supply. To extract info for her go hard now & d bandits go don code say sumtin happen wey she no deliver
Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by kingsceemark(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2021
I said it before and I will keep on saying it, all Muslims are Terrorists, all of them

Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by InoGetJoy: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2021
yanabasee2:
Point is.... With this woman, the police can extract information from her and trace a whole lot of people contributing to the unrest from that region...

But, she will be reinstated back into the society as a repented murderer....
I'm just surprised at how foolish these people can be. This woman was delivering the bullets to the terrorist's leader which means she knows exactly where he is. The police would've used her to get to the man and captured him but look at what they did.
These people don't want this terrorism to end, there's no two ways about it
Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by InoGetJoy: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2021
adioolayi:
Why can't you use this woman as a lead to the lead suspect

Why do you have to parade her and not use her as a bait to get the ring leader

Or too much Hollywood movies dey worry my head grin grin grin
Simply because they're not really interested in catching the leader
Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by AbdOla: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2021
Person like her is easy to identify as a criminal,3 different sword on her face called tribal Mark signify danger,disunity and witches......ADVICE,Fear dem when u see any
Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by udemzyudex(m): 11:25am On Nov 27, 2021
I could remember the time they were told to ban wearing of long hijab but they refuse.
Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2021
120 years life sentence. Bastard
Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by basadenet: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
She looks more like a criminal.
Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by Tundex911: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
I'm sure Gumi go bail her...

Their way
Re: Zamfara Police Arrest Fatima Lawali With 991 Ammunition For Bandits by Poleski: 6:46am On Nov 28, 2021
Soon you won't hear any updates about this case. They will secretly release her back into the wild. Fulanis don't go to prison in this country because they "own" it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abducted Gusau University Students Spotted Receiving Medication At Madada / Man Tortured By Soldiers In Plateau, Dies Of Internal Bleeding / 60-Year-Old Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl After Enticing Her With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.