Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

If Its A Sin To Have A Bf Or Gf Then Why Hasnt Almighty Done Anything About It?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Its A Sin To Have A Bf Or Gf Then Why Hasnt Almighty Done Anything About It?? (195 Views)

Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? / It’s A Sin To Pay Tithe – Pastor Chris Ojigbani / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Its A Sin To Have A Bf Or Gf Then Why Hasnt Almighty Done Anything About It?? by BigBashiru: 12:32am On Nov 27, 2021
In fact bf gf relationships are even more enjoyable than husband and wife cos both dont live together they only meet for encounters...
Re: If Its A Sin To Have A Bf Or Gf Then Why Hasnt Almighty Done Anything About It?? by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Don't forget to take your medication before you sleep.

1 Like

Re: If Its A Sin To Have A Bf Or Gf Then Why Hasnt Almighty Done Anything About It?? by Kobojunkie: 12:58am On Nov 27, 2021
BigBashiru:
In fact bf gf relationships are even more enjoyable than husband and wife cos both dont live together they only meet for encounters...
It isn't a sin to have a bf or gf, what is instead sin is to lust in your heart after a woman aka adultery - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 undecided
Re: If Its A Sin To Have A Bf Or Gf Then Why Hasnt Almighty Done Anything About It?? by BigBashiru: 1:14am On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It isn't a sin to have a bf or gf, what is instead sin is to lust in your heart after a woman aka adultery - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 undecided

False teacher and false prophet aka chief hypocrite of nairaland with hate written in his heart. so mr false prophet, where does it say in the bible people should have boifriends. bf by its very definition involves attraction, lust etc. you are just a jobless false teacher who loves coming to every thread uninvited.
Re: If Its A Sin To Have A Bf Or Gf Then Why Hasnt Almighty Done Anything About It?? by BigBashiru: 1:15am On Nov 27, 2021
PastorM:

Have you taken yours? cursed vagabond.
Re: If Its A Sin To Have A Bf Or Gf Then Why Hasnt Almighty Done Anything About It?? by Kobojunkie: 1:19am On Nov 27, 2021
BigBashiru:
False teacher and false prophet aka chief hypocrite of nairaland with hate written in his heart. so mr false prophet, where does it say in the bible people should have boifriends. bf by its very definition involves attraction, lust etc. you are just a jobless false teacher who loves coming to every thread uninvited.
You call me a hypocrite yet you have never been able to prove this true, not by any of my own admissions on here or anywhere. What do you think that makes you if not a liar? undecided

Sin is as defined by God in His Law and the rule is you cannot add your own commandments, remove commandments or even change any of that which God has declared in His Law - No man has authority to do that. undecided

Now, Jesus Christ never stated that having a relationship, bf or gf, was sin. So,how can it be sin when it is not of the Law that defines sin?. undecided
Re: If Its A Sin To Have A Bf Or Gf Then Why Hasnt Almighty Done Anything About It?? by BigBashiru: 1:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You call me a hypocrite yet you have never been able to prove this true, not by any of my own admissions on here or anywhere. What do you think that makes you if not a liar? undecided

Sin is as defined by God in His Law and the rule is you cannot add your own commandments, remove commandments or even change any of that which God has declared in His Law - No man has authority to do that. undecided

Now, Jesus Christ never stated that having a relationship, bf or gf, was sin. So,how can it be sin when it is not of the Law that defines sin?. undecided

cursed hypocrite show me where bf and gf is allowed in the bible or forever hold ur peace; false prophet encouraging immorality.
Re: If Its A Sin To Have A Bf Or Gf Then Why Hasnt Almighty Done Anything About It?? by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Nov 27, 2021
BigBashiru:
cursed hypocrite show me where bf and gf is allowed in the bible or forever hold ur peace; false prophet encouraging immorality.
Again, You call me a cursed hypocrite yet you have never been able to show your accusations true, not by any of my own admissions on here or anywhere. What do you think that makes you if not a liar? undecided

Re: If Its A Sin To Have A Bf Or Gf Then Why Hasnt Almighty Done Anything About It?? by KingEverest: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2021
PastorM:
grin

(1) (Reply)

When You Convert... This Is For You. / Short Prayer For Progress / Twelve Baskets - Emoji Devotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.