Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or (3523 Views)

1 Million Man March for Peter Obi In Akwa Ibom, 3rd September 2022 , Time 9:am / Benue People Drink Beer 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them–ortom / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by Gentino(m): 4:09am On Nov 27, 2021
Benue people drink beer from 9 am till dawn, insult me for not helping them – Ortom
newtelegraphng.comNov 27, 2021 3:00 AM
Ortom pledges judicious application of N18.5 bn FG loan
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, yesterday regretted that despite the milestones recorded by his administration, he still receives insults from people of the state after ‘they drink beer to stupor from morning till dawn’. The governor said he has received a lot of criticism, blackmail and intimidation in recent times for acquiring a lot of landed properties across the length and breadth of Makurdi metropolis and warned against persecuting people he called “anointed leaders” like him. He spoke when he commissioned the mega Pentecostal Church, Remnant Christian Network Embassy in Makurdi, the state capital.

“If you go round Makurdi Town, our people start drinking beer from 9am and some from there, they will go to sleep, and they come back and insult the governor for not helping them to add value to their lives. “Every new building that you see in Benue State, they say that it’s Samuel Ortom that is building; he is stealing and doing that. “In politics, people say a lot of things: blackmail, insults and intimidation, you face all sorts of things no matter what you do with the people, they always find something around.

“In 2017, I concluded that I will never contest the second term as allowed by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and because of the insults I received from Benue people and how I was vilified, even some members of the church joined forces with those who do not know God. “I was pained in my heart and I said God, you brought me and I said I was not going to contest in the 2019 election and that night, God rebuked me and told me I am not done with you. “I brought you, I have not rejected you when people reject you, I am still with you”.

“I fasted for three months, I did a case study on the life of Moses in the book of Exodus in the Bible and at the end, God told me, don’t be like Moses who could not get to the Promise Land, have faith in me and I will see you to the end”.

1 Like

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by Urbanchampion: 4:15am On Nov 27, 2021
Is he not a drunkard too?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by BlackfireX: 4:16am On Nov 27, 2021
grin

That is why our hisbah police..will continue to destroy those bottles of haram abomination called alcohol

Allah akbar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by Terorislam: 4:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Calm down Mr governor and do your job every body drinks beer , even Bola Tinubu is a drawnker too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by complexBoss12: 4:59am On Nov 27, 2021
those guys can drink! I have known a few Benue guys in my life, and notn can stop them from drinking on a daily basis.

11 Likes

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by louqas: 5:02am On Nov 27, 2021
Urbanchampion:

He is a man of God

Although i dont know his own kind of man of God that owes his workers salaries for months just because he is fighting fulani and buhari.....where is the God of suffering benue workers

2 Likes

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by daddytime(m): 5:09am On Nov 27, 2021
Nonsense Governor.

You fasted for one year.

Demons
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by omowolewa: 5:12am On Nov 27, 2021
Benue Governor, voted by drunk people.
You better build breweries

5 Likes

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by gasparpisciotta: 5:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Ortom is also a drunkard, why should you study Moses to lead your people in the 21st century?
Why can’t he read books like this:

4 Likes

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by Onepeople: 5:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Nobody will see this as fake news because ortom name is mentioned, news that does not have link.

4 Likes

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by wwwihy: 5:21am On Nov 27, 2021
But you insult the President everyday without him replying you once.

3 Likes

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by abouzaid: 5:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Fake news
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 27, 2021
Any STATE that has got Big RIVERS, dey always get Drunkards.. So, it's normal!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by JAMO84: 6:08am On Nov 27, 2021
If he really said all that, his political career in Benue state is over.

Benue state is the food basket of Nigeria. Lazy people don't farm.

If there's any lazy person in Benue, it's Ortom himself. The only job he does is abusing Buhari and Fulani, after, he will go to Abuja to collect bail out.

ORTOM IS THE LAZIEST GOVERNOR EVER

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by rowland545(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Ortom is also a drunkard, why should you study Moses to lead your people in the 21st century?
Why can’t he read books like this:
so he should not read d bible....he should read A.z on how to be a terrorist and still have 72 virgins
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by benuejosh: 6:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Nawao! Don't worry! Shebi the drunkards gave you the position. Remember, you were a motor park tout without any form of formal education.

This same drunkards will show PDP shege!
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by JavaScript90: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Lol
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by padi94(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2021
Okay, Baba fasted for 3 months... When the righteous rule all the people will rejoice
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by hollah123: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Terorislam:
Calm down Mr governor and do your job every body drinks beer , even Bola Tinubu is a drawnker too
drawnker indeed!!!

Nyamiri will look for every means to add tinubu into his miserable existence
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by OluwaJohn77: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Any STATE that has got Big RIVERS, dey always get Drunkards.. So, it's normal!
You are correct, Lagos, Anambra, Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Akwa ibom and Kogi state
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by Dasilva12: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2021
Terorislam:
Even a druglord.

1 Like

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by debetmx(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2021
Both Ortom and Buhari are the most useless persons to rule over an entity
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by FarahAideed: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2021
Urbanchampion:

He doesn't drink
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by efighter: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2021
Urbanchampion:

He hasn't removed himself from the list of drunkards because he is a Benue man too. So, it's a case of the elite drunkards against the wretched drunkards

2 Likes

Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by FarahAideed: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2021
benuejosh:
Nawao! Don't worry! Shebi the drunkards gave you the position. Remember, you were a motor park tout without any form of formal education.

This same drunkards will show PDP shege!

Benue is never going to Janja weed party again ..
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by Redcrafton: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2021
This is why Omenka and benuejosh are always ranting due to the influence. cheesy
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by benuejosh: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2021
Redcrafton:
This is why Omenka and benuejosh are always ranting due to the influence. cheesy
i no blame you.
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by benuejosh: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2021
FarahAideed:

Benue is never going to Janja weed party again ..
PDP is a total disgrace.
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by talk2hb1(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Gentino:
Benue people drink beer from 9 am till dawn, insult me for not helping them – Ortom
newtelegraphng.comNov 27, 2021 3:00 AM
Ortom pledges judicious application of N18.5 bn FG loan
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, yesterday regretted that despite the milestones recorded by his administration, he still receives insults from people of the state after ‘they drink beer to stupor from morning till dawn’. The governor said he has received a lot of criticism, blackmail and intimidation in recent times for acquiring a lot of landed properties across the length and breadth of Makurdi metropolis and warned against persecuting people he called “anointed leaders” like him. He spoke when he commissioned the mega Pentecostal Church, Remnant Christian Network Embassy in Makurdi, the state capital.

“If you go round Makurdi Town, our people start drinking beer from 9am and some from there, they will go to sleep, and they come back and insult the governor for not helping them to add value to their lives. “Every new building that you see in Benue State, they say that it’s Samuel Ortom that is building; he is stealing and doing that. “In politics, people say a lot of things: blackmail, insults and intimidation, you face all sorts of things no matter what you do with the people, they always find something around.

“In 2017, I concluded that I will never contest the second term as allowed by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and because of the insults I received from Benue people and how I was vilified, even some members of the church joined forces with those who do not know God. “I was pained in my heart and I said God, you brought me and I said I was not going to contest in the 2019 election and that night, God rebuked me and told me I am not done with you. “I brought you, I have not rejected you when people reject you, I am still with you”.

“I fasted for three months, I did a case study on the life of Moses in the book of Exodus in the Bible and at the end, God told me, don’t be like Moses who could not get to the Promise Land, have faith in me and I will see you to the end”.

This Your Grammar Self Na Alcoholic!
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by TheWolfen(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
A friend of mine once serve in Benue and told me bout how they love to drink and how underage girls are popping pregnancies.
Re: Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or by ashawopikin(m): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Governor Ortom....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) / Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded / Breaking News: Naira On A Free Fall, Now #1,350 To A USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.