Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) (3525 Views)

Peter Obituary Will Not Sleep Tonight After Seeing This Pictures / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Amotekun Walk On The Streets Of Osogbo, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
I want Peter Obituary to walk in the Street of Anambra like this on Monday or any of the Mondays as well as Atiku in the Street of Jada or Yola.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by ObosiUkwalla: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
See the sort of things supporting Buhari and Tinubu the druggie??

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by Seefinish: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Agbado talk through a CORNfusionist

26 Likes

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
See the sort of things supporting Buhari and Tinubu the druggie??

Buhari is a strong public figure no be una mate, see Buhari walking freely below pics

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by Cypress042(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
He will definitely do this when he sees the need to do it.

No time for dirty competitions sad

12 Likes

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by ObosiUkwalla: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Buhari is a strong public figure no be una mate, see Buhari working freely below pics

It bores me engaging an urchin in a discussion. They never make sense. So shallow and empty

8 Likes

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
THESE AGBADORIANS ARE SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A WAY TO ASSASSINATE PETER OBI THE WAY THEY DID TO FUNSHO WILLIAM

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by derecho(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
You mean PO, the Obituary of Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
You have a country with inflation reaching 19%, unemployment at 64%, debt quadrupled and this is your yard stick for good candidate..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by Opintiwa: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Buhari is a strong public figure no be una mate, see Buhari working freely below pics

Corn toads will never understand za language

4 Likes

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by blackboy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
No be only working. Strong in what sense. He is fully surrounded by security operatives. Peter Obi is not stupid. If this is an achievement no wonder Nigeria is the mess it is. If PMB was working and not walking maybe he woyld have been Nigeria's greatest president and not worst.
LordviccoDaGuru:

5 Likes

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by nedu666: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
U mean walking with 100 of dss and soldiers who form a diamond shape around him is ur definition of walking freely. Let buhari step down we shall be told stories of his dullness by those close to him

4 Likes

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by Allison012: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
look at what this one is vomiting. wait can tilumbu work without support?? mtcheew

tilumbu cant work without support even inside his own room.

6 Likes

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by Lionnation: 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Look at this one, see army ,police, DSS everywhere, and you call it walking freely, no ordinary person is even 20meters close to him, but peter Obi have been walking freely everywhere in Onitsha and other places without security, ever since he left government

3 Likes

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by haffaze777(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=116172420][/quote]

Nothing will happen to him,he's the one of unknown gunmen fangrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by bewla(m): 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Not only that on a sit at home day
Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by bewla(m): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lionnation:
Look at this one, see army ,police, DSS everywhere, and you call it walking freely, no ordinary person is even 20meters close to him, but peter Obi have been walking freely everywhere in Onitsha and other places without security, ever since he left government
are you sure on a monday
Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by Lionnation: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
bewla:
are you sure on a monday
what happens on Monday

2 Likes

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by DeadCountry: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chief terrorist walking in the midst of terrorists.
Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by rusher14: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THESE AGBADORIANS ARE SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR A WAY TO ASSASSINATE PETER OBI THE WAY THEY DID TO FUNSHO WILLIAM

In Anambra state?

Obi's own state?
Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
rusher14:

In Anambra state?

Obi's own state?
WHERE UNA KILL KENECHUKWU OKEKE undecided
Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
LMAO... walking freely indeed

1 Like

Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by ObosiUkwalla: 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

This one has gone to copy this trash from their urchins WhatsApp group grin
Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by snowball11(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Buhari is a strong public figure no be una mate, see Buhari walking freely below pics

Let him come to the south-south and walk like that now! undecided

Strong public figure my ass! grin
Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by Opintiwa: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

So ordinary to read the post when you dey quote, you no fit

APC corn agbero when dem teach how to use phone
Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by michlins(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=LordviccoDaGuru post=116172420][/quote] you mean to remind us that Buhari failed in his constitutional duties of protecting lives and properties in the federal republic of Nigeria?

The primary function of any government is security and for the fact that none state actors can infringe on the rights of others, it's all you need to know that the government has failed
Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by michlins(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
LMAO... walking freely indeed
like you didn't see the security blanket of DSS surrounding him?
Re: I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

That was before 2015 elections during campaign.

He can’t freely like that anymore. The last time he went to daura even the security personnel’s around him were more than the people all because of insecurity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Buys An Hotel In Uk. / AREGBESOLA Caricature / Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.