Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Akara And Pap Business - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Akara And Pap Business (22801 Views)

Pap Business / Yakubu The Pap Producer Factory Has A New Look / Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akara And Pap Business by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
wman:

Yes. All the tech guys who participated in EndSars, saying the country isn't working aren't building.

Odun Eweniyi of Piggyvest isn't working, Tim of BuyCoins Africa isn't working, Seun Osewa of Nairaland isn't working. Those PayStack guys that sold their company for $200 million, participated in EndSars and vent regularly against the government aren't working. Femi Falana the respected lawyer that speaks against the government isn't working. Once you criticise the government, you aren't building or working.

I repeat it again, "You don't have sense"

You are simply a fool.

No valid argument point. From one own goal to another one.

Na amebo you sabi. Nothing else dey your brain.

This animal thinks that entrepreneurship will fix bad governance.

"Coming from a deranged fellow who wants to help people download files to the PC...wtf, are you kidding me? Do you call that creativity or stupidity?...

I am not surprised that the only thing your brain can phantom is to help people who already know who to use a PC download files...

Quote me only when your brain start thinking out of the box lazy Idiot." - Village People Spokesperson
Re: Akara And Pap Business by wman(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"Coming from a deranged fellow who wants to help people download files to the PC...wtf, are you kidding me? Do you call that creativity or stupidity?...

I am not surprised that the only thing your brain can phantom is to help people who already know who to use a PC download files...

Quote me only when your brain start thinking out of the box lazy Idiot." - Village People Spokesperson

Foolish boy. Not everyone has unlimited data to download huge files. And not everyone knows how to find exactly what they want on the Internet.

A lot of people have heavy stuff to download like tutorials, media files and all. They don't have the time or patience to search for and download those files especially with poor Internet.

That's one of my many ventures.
Re: Akara And Pap Business by lexy2014: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"Now you all can see that the jobless, frustrated and stupid lazy Nigerian youths I was referring to have started identifying themselves... shameless idiots...

Take a look at the photo below, they are proud young Nigerian youths who developed trading platform Busha recently raised $4.2 million in a seed round led by Jump Capital. Cadenza Ventures, Blockwall Capital, CMT Digital, Greenhouse Capital and Raba Capital also took part in the round...these young Nigerians did not sit down in their rooms lazing around looking to blame the Government for bad roads and no light, they use their brains.

Unlike you bunch of demented lazy fools who's only talent is to mock and insult yourselves thinking you are mocking Nigeria, when you all grow old and still married to poverty your children will ask you what you used your youthfulness to achieve". - Village People Spokesperson.

Since u are showing us photo, d question is are u one of those in the photo? If u aren't in d photo, why are u using people's photo to boast? Why can't we see ur own? Aren't u confirming d fact that u are jobless, frustrated and stupid as earlier noted?

1 Like

Re: Akara And Pap Business by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
wman:

Foolish boy. Not everyone has unlimited data to download huge files. And not everyone knows how to find exactly what they want on the Internet.

A lot of people have heavy stuff to download like tutorials, media files and all. They don't have the time or patience to search for and download those files especially with poor Internet.

That's one of my many ventures.

"Yes, this is one of your mediocre ventures and the one you are most proud of ...file downloader of the century". - Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Akara And Pap Business by wman(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"Yes, this is one of your mediocre ventures and the one you are most proud of ...file downloader of the century". - Village People Spokesperson.

Olodo oshi. Because every venture of mine must be advertised on Nairaland.

Mumu boy.
Re: Akara And Pap Business by Carbonated: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sirjendon:

Na my work be dat let's talk on it am going to show u, my pics then u see it for tru

Kindly send me a message on WhatsApp..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Job Cut Looms As Dollar Hits ₦590, FOREX Scarcity Bites Harder / What Kind Of Small Business Can 100,000naira Do In Nigerian / Gomyway Is Shutting Down Business Operations In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.