Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Akara And Pap Business - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Akara And Pap Business (22744 Views)

Pap Business / Yakubu The Pap Producer Factory Has A New Look / Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akara And Pap Business by solarpanel33(m): 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Omniman:

General Food business,
hahahahahahahaha!
Re: Akara And Pap Business by solarpanel33(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
please visit my new link to read more........

https://www.nairaland.com/6870726/invest-fried-potato-yam-business
Re: Akara And Pap Business by solarpanel33(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
no matter what.....
people eat everyday

that's just the secret.........

Re: Akara And Pap Business by solarpanel33(m): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
the easy secrets of making #1 million naira in this business is partnering with me on it.......
Re: Akara And Pap Business by Stanchez(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Abeg any girl or guy wey sabi the business around ipaja ( abesan estate) I am ready go sponsor ooo, let do business 08133157122
Re: Akara And Pap Business by Stanchez(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
I need someone who is ready for the business, let's kick off asap axis ipaja abesan estate 08133157122
Re: Akara And Pap Business by Bmgreat: 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
I make my first million from akara business

1 Like

Re: Akara And Pap Business by solarpanel33(m): 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bmgreat:

DAVIDO*****E- MONEY***** OBI CUBANA

please i want you guys to donate #5 million naira for me to startup this business in a big way.......
Re: Akara And Pap Business by mukthar2000(m): 1:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Thats my mother business when we were in secondary school then, you need to see may company worker name inside her credit book and qeuen in the morning b4 we go school.
If u have interest In doing the business contact me I would abandoned my office work chap chap
Re: Akara And Pap Business by calcal: 2:43am On Nov 28, 2021
Ulunne777:
It depends on area though and your resolve to not sell on credit.The woman at my junction closed up after 6 months.Lapo/debt.

With the price of gas,firewood,beans,maize and groundnut oil especially,I dey fear to chop fried food outside.I'm always of condemned oil a lot of vendors use to cook in Nigeria.

What is killing us is plenty.

say that again!

who no go no know
Re: Akara And Pap Business by lereinter(m): 6:23am On Nov 28, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
"If only some senseless and lazy Nigerian youths who have developed the habit of constantly abusing and mocking their country themselves at every given chance could channel that same energy to being creative and fend for themselves and family they won't remain jobless, frustrated and stupid...

The developed nations you cherish so much and make comparison with ain't as stupid and senseless as you are, they fix their country and not waste time in an effortless mission of mocking their country...

If you yarb your country na yourself you dey yarb, Oyinbo go just sit down for one corner dey laugh your stupidity". Village People Spokesperson.

All what you commented here will be your portion and your generation. Amen
Re: Akara And Pap Business by lereinter(m): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2021
What stop you from making more money

How much is ororo now

How much is beans now

Moreover other condiments to add

When akara woman begin to sell one for 100 naira won't people jejely prepare it at home

You know how many akara sellers have started roasting corn

Well

You and your generation will sell akara and pap at road junction.
Re: Akara And Pap Business by lereinter(m): 6:34am On Nov 28, 2021
pocohantas:
There is money in every food business. But you are only seeing the good side and helping her to calculate her income. You are yet to see how she picks and washes beans everyday, or how she wakes very early in the morning to blend beans, or the various hot oil accidents she must have faced.

If you get a good location, (petty) food business is profitable. I wouldn’t mind it too. Local restaurant with minimal overhead cost. grin

There's no profit in food business this buhari era

Only those evergreen restaurant are still managing to standing
Re: Akara And Pap Business by lereinter(m): 6:36am On Nov 28, 2021
lexy2014:

U sound more jobless, frustrated and stupid than the people u accuse of joblessness, stupidity and frustration

Bless you
Re: Akara And Pap Business by lereinter(m): 6:37am On Nov 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Who are d people that u say neglected the business?

Bless you
Re: Akara And Pap Business by lereinter(m): 6:39am On Nov 28, 2021
lexy2014:

Since u are monitoring people who didn't do akara business and who prefer to carry CV, then u shouldn't have any problems telling me who this people are. So once again, who are the people who u say neglected akara business?

Bless you
Re: Akara And Pap Business by KIDfurniture(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Brother any woman selling AKARA has paid the ultimate price . No matter the type of oil . Just respect them with ur life. That hustle is deep
Re: Akara And Pap Business by sherif4owo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sometimes, it is not the business, it is how you do it
Re: Akara And Pap Business by Kaniff: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wharever a man finderh doing,he should do it well,with love and not with despise. Selling akara and bread is a service rendered. Just like every other profession too. But here In the country I find myself we tend to value and devalue professions. This conversely, Has rewired our mentality. And then out of pride and inflated ego one would rather indulge in a get rich quick scheme rather than be humble and do something legit and good for the sake of goodness.
All your life you most probably perceived the business as a depressing,under valued one. Little did yiu know that with Patience, hard nd smart work, consistency ,strong will, humility,love,faith one would achieve whatever he sets his mind to
Re: Akara And Pap Business by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kay25:
Yes go business but ordinary eye no dey sell am

A typical Yoruba guy, ordinary eye since wey be sey u no believe in God why demon no go play u as dey like
Re: Akara And Pap Business by Kay25(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sirjendon:

A typical Yoruba guy, ordinary eye since wey be sey u no believe in God why demon no go play u as dey like
go sell am when dem use ur oil play u go know as I dey go
Re: Akara And Pap Business by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Carbonated:
I Intend starting this business soon but I need co-Investor. I have free accommodation. Chat me up If you are In Lagos or coming from other states.

Na my work be dat let's talk on it am going to show u, my pics then u see it for tru
Re: Akara And Pap Business by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Bmgreat:

We be wi wi, that's what am doing also.

More blessing
Re: Akara And Pap Business by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kay25:

go sell am when dem use ur oil play u go know as I dey go

Na wetin I dey sell be dat,. If u want proof tell me I go send u P.M and chat u with my number then u see me.
Re: Akara And Pap Business by Kay25(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sirjendon:

Na wetin I dey sell be dat,. If u want proof tell me I go send u P.M and chat u with my number then u see me.
I don't doubt u but I tell u what I know of and have seen over the years
Re: Akara And Pap Business by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
lexy2014:

U sound more jobless, frustrated and stupid than the people u accuse of joblessness, stupidity and frustration

makavellidon:
ogbeni shotup, ds one na country or state? country wey those useless people no gre cater 4 dre citizen i for they shout up nigeria ni

wman:

Very stupid talk. Lots or hardworking youths all around Africa, but it still isn't developed.

Maybe it's the youths that will bring development like electricity or good roads to the country from their personal wealth. Even those trying to create jobs, the government is frustrating them.

Talking as if a lot of foreigners don't yab their country too. Dey form nonsense motivational speaker. No sane action point of how youths that aren't in power will magically fix the country.

manee2:

Why didn’t you open Akara ‘n pap shop for your wife so you can develop the country too? Anu Mpam

SirLakes:

Stop being stupid

lereinter:

All what you commented here will be your portion and your generation. Amen

"Now you all can see that the jobless, frustrated and stupid lazy Nigerian youths I was referring to have started identifying themselves... shameless idiots...

Take a look at the photo below, they are proud young Nigerian youths who developed trading platform Busha recently raised $4.2 million in a seed round led by Jump Capital. Cadenza Ventures, Blockwall Capital, CMT Digital, Greenhouse Capital and Raba Capital also took part in the round...these young Nigerians did not sit down in their rooms lazing around looking to blame the Government for bad roads and no light, they use their brains.

Unlike you bunch of demented lazy fools who's only talent is to mock and insult yourselves thinking you are mocking Nigeria, when you all grow old and still married to poverty your children will ask you what you used your youthfulness to achieve". - Village People Spokesperson.

Re: Akara And Pap Business by wman(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"Now you all can see that the jobless, frustrated and stupid lazy Nigerian youths I was referring to have started identifying themselves... shameless idiots...

Take a look at the photo below, they are proud young Nigerian youths who developed trading platform Busha recently raised $4.2 million in a seed round led by Jump Capital. Cadenza Ventures, Blockwall Capital, CMT Digital, Greenhouse Capital and Raba Capital also took part in the round...these young Nigerians did not sit down in their rooms lazing around looking to blame the Government for bad roads and no light, they use their brains.

Unlike you bunch of demented lazy fools who's only talent is to mock and insult yourselves thinking you are mocking Nigeria, when you all grow old and still married to poverty your children will ask you what you used your youthfulness to achieve". - Village People Spokesperson.

You don't have sense.

Who told you that the people you quoted aren't building things?

You first insulted all Nigerian youths saying all of them are lazy. Now you're exempting some youths after saying that all of them are lazy.

Self-hating white ass licking dolt.

Foolish boy. Blaming Nigerian youths for the state of the country while exempting the grown ups who have been in power for decades.

Your mumu never do.

No country will ever make it without good governance no matter how enterprising its citizens are. But I suppose that is too much for your medulla oblongata to process.

Asiwin oshi.
Re: Akara And Pap Business by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kay25:

I don't doubt u but I tell u what I know of and have seen over the years

Aye wa, but na you no go loose guard urself.
Re: Akara And Pap Business by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
wman:

You don't have sense.

Who told you that the people you quoted aren't building things?

You first insulted all Nigerian youths saying all of them are lazy. Now you're exempting some youths after saying that all of them are lazy.

Self-hating white ass licking dolt.

Foolish boy. Blaming Nigerian youths for the state of the country while exempting the grown ups who have been in power for decades.

Your mumu never do.

No country will ever make it without good governance no matter how enterprising its citizens are. But I suppose that is too much for your medulla oblongata to process.

Asiwin oshi.

"Another senseless talk from a legendary idiot, If they were indeed building things they won't be throwing insults on themselves like their lives depends on it...

The country is in such a great mess because lazy idiots like you who can't do shit to fix your country, the only thing you know how to do is mock yourself thinking you are mocking your country...you blame everything on Government even your misfortune in life, If you can't sleep with your wife na Government. Idiots.

If you have nothing sensible to talk about or contribute keep your smelling mouth shut and let sensible people talk not empty skulls like you". - Village People Spokesperson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" / Why Nigerian Shipowners May Lose Out From $19bn Dangote Refinery / Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.