Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing (3554 Views)

Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business / Realme C3 | My Thoughts On The Super Budget Gaming Smartphone #35k / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing by Coldie(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
The era of drawing is far behind. The reason y drawing was popular in the past was because there was no camera.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing by BigYash: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Coldie:
The era of drawing is far behind. The reason y drawing was popular in the past was because there was no camera.
People still do appreciate it very well,most especially the colored type. Op you're good.. Someone advised you to pick 5celeb and send as a gift with ur business card. Please do that,and watch what happens from there.. Try learn graphics too..
Re: Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing by Jirilistic(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hmm that's quite thoughtful
I'll put it into consideration
Thanks so much for dis suggestion
joinnow:
Take pictures of your favorites artist and artress. Like 5each and draw them and send it as gift to then through DHL or FedEx with your business card.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing by Coldie(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
BigYash:
People still do appreciate it very well,most especially the colored type. Op you're good.. Someone advised you to pick 5celeb and send as a gift with ur business card. Please do that,and watch what happens from there.. Try learn graphics too..
What’s the difference between buying a huge size black and white photo and a drawing?
Re: Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing by Jirilistic(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pple are more likely to appreciate a beautifully made drawing rada Dan a picture cus of the human effort put into it
Photos are digitally enhanced by means of software ,but drawings require more skill,time nd effort,plus there's no software which will help u do anything in a pencil drawing. It is all done by hand
Coldie:

What’s the difference between buying a huge size black and white photo and a drawing?
Re: Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing by dazzlingd(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Not too bad, u deviated from the original picture to some extent
Re: Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing by BigYash: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Coldie:

No different, but some persons just prefer this type.. Most especially girls...
Re: Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing by DoingBetter: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
You even captured their expressions. Impressive work.
[ quote author=Jirilistic post=107997906]Sorry for posting this here guys
The art section is very quiet this days. I just needed more audience to see it that's why I posted here
This is a drawing I made. Completed it in 10 days
Pls mods kindly move to front page if possible smiley[/quote]
Re: Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing by sureinfo: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nice art, you are really talented. Meanwhile, have you seen the new Oraimo Freepod 3? With it you get long music hours even when you charge it for a little time.

Re: Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing by Treasure17(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is awesome. Bravo.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing by Karleb(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Coldie:

This is wrong o.

In fact, people appreciate drawing more in spite of the existence of camera.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing by minasi4841: 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jirilistic:
Yeah thanks for dat
The pencils I use are not so great they are very poor. Where I stay,art tools are non existent so it's very difficult to get good tools

They are available on jiji and Jumia
Re: Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 28, 2021
Amazing.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Pencil Drawing by Jirilistic(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Drawing has been framed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Install Opera Mini On My Lg Ku990 Viewety Phone.pls Help / Glo Data Plan / Pre-order The Tecno Phantom Z Smartphone Today For N57,800 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.