Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Male Teacher And Female Students Relationship Saga In Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male Teacher And Female Students Relationship Saga In Secondary School (835 Views)

School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) / Muric's Position On Hijab Saga In International School Ibadan / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Male Teacher And Female Students Relationship Saga In Secondary School by Punditman: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Should a young male teachers be allowed to teach female students in secondary school?
"I was at my place of work today when a female student in my school came to me and said, 'Mr. Taju, I love your outfit.

You look smart and handsome.' I replied with 'Thank you' and walked away to avoid further compliments.
Her supposed kind gestures reminded me of what happened to a female classmate of mine when I was in SS2.

Tife was someone I admired. Besides being beautiful, she was intelligent and very outspoken.

We were both in the same school and the same class, but our relationship was like that of a cat and a rat. We rarely got along.

When we were promoted to SS2, something terrible happened. A male teacher was employed to teach us maths. Truth be told, he was handsome and good looking. He was young as well.

Three weeks after his appointment, some female students had started going to his "Male Teacher and female Students Relationship Saga in Secondary School - The Newspaedia" https://newspaedia.com/2021/11/27/male-teacher-and-female-students/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Lab, Schs And Hospitals Equipment, Chemicals And Apparatus. Aba. / Igbo Language Becomes A Full Course At Oxford University / Igbo Community In Canada Celebrate New Yam Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.