Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Most-wanted Facebook Fanpage Creation Tool Created - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Most-wanted Facebook Fanpage Creation Tool Created (1486 Views)

Photos Created To Make You Look Twice / Great Facebook Fanpage Design (ignore At Your Peril) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most-wanted Facebook Fanpage Creation Tool Created by panasom1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2011
Huge companies like Starbucks, BestBuy, Coca Cola discovered this SUPERB marketing techniques, using custom-built fanpage to drive hundreds of thousands of  targeted customers to their websites.
And you don't need to have a big company like them to get more exposure to your service or product online!
So instead of directing visitors of your page to the meaningless wall update, you can redirect them to a custom-build Facebook fanpage which features your services and an opt-in box to convert your visitors to leads.

Can you picture how much better your life will be once you can convert huge amount of traffic on Facebook to sales and start enjoying the things in life that you deserve? I bet you can!

It doesn't matter who you are, whether you are a business owner or a contractor who do a fanpage for your clients, this kit is an all-in-one to make powerful Facebook fanpage.

No more wasted time spent struggling to design fanpage. Call 09-4843632 or 08035961970 or simply log into you facebook account and type in 'Create Super FB Fanpages in Minutes' exactly in the FB search bar and see the details.

Re: The Most-wanted Facebook Fanpage Creation Tool Created by Lucy001(f): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2011
I was the one dat called u, I am interested in dis package, u promise sending ur mail to my number

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Rent DSLR Cameras In Ilorin City? / How To Animate A Logo / Photoshop Digital Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.