Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Lionel Messi Business Investments - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Business Investments (855 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Business Investments / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin / Lionel Messi's Lifetime Statistics 2004 - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Business Investments by KaplanDee: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2021
Lionel Messi is one of the greatest footballer of all time. The 34 years old Argentine player who plies his trade with one of the biggest football team in the world Paris Saint Germain (PSG). He's has a total networth of over $600m.

Apart from the various endorsements deals that he has with different organisations/brands like Adidas, Pepsi, Budweiser and others; he has businesses which he owned.

Some of which are :

1. MessiLand: Lionel Messi Management (LMM) in partnership with The Phoenix U-Art Launched a Messi-themed football park in China. It is located at Nanjing Province Of China. It started it's full operation in 2020. According to MediaPro, MessiLand is the largest football-themed park in the world and it receives over 4 million visitors yearly.

Some of it's features include:
*Robotic attractions with audiovisual productions
*Performing arts events
*Built-in metro station to aid transportation to the park
*Gastronomy, mechanising and a hotel.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zsI319IiTc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Business Investments by KaplanDee: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2021
2. The Messi Store: Lionel Messi, in partnership with Gini Hilfiger sister of designer Tommy Hilfiger launched a clothing line. It was launched in Barcelona, Spain and the store features a wide range of sports clothing items

Re: Lionel Messi Business Investments by KaplanDee: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2021
3. Lionel Messi again teamed up with wristwatch maker Jacob & Co to release his own line of expensive watches. Some of his luxury watches include Epic X Chrono Rose Gold which goes for $46,000 while Epic X Chrono Diamond watches goes for $150,000.

Re: Lionel Messi Business Investments by KaplanDee: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2021
4. Hotels: Lionel Messi has five hotels to his name. He owns the hotel chain MiM Hotels operated by Majestic Hotel Group which is run by his brother Rodrigo.

Some of his hotels include
1. Casa Canut located in Andorra
2. Hotel MiM Baquiera
3. MiM Hotel Sitges located in downtown Sitges.
4. MiM Ibiza Es Vive located in Ibiza, Spain.
5. Hotel MiM Mallorca located in Mallorca, Spain.

Re: Lionel Messi Business Investments by MJBOLT: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2021
Athletes today are investing in everything and anything, nobody wants to retire and end up poor.
To visit that MessiLand no go bad sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Business Investments by KaplanDee: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
MJBOLT:
Athletes today are investing in everything and anything, nobody wants to retire and end up poor.
To visit that MessiLand no go bad sha undecided

That's what we call planning for the future.
Abeg if you dey go, carry me go too
Re: Lionel Messi Business Investments by MRDEE01: 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nice. I just dey Look Ronaldinho one kain eye
Re: Lionel Messi Business Investments by paulolee(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
some jokers dey say e no get any investment forgetting say no be all.players dey like noise about his investment online..
I shock wen I realize say dt scarp barca braithwaith get one if the biggest business franchise in d whole of Europe...
na him n e wife de run am....bt if u see d gee for pitch, he jus look like who no get bar atall

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Business Investments by OJEEMAH(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
paulolee:
some jokers dey say e no get any investment forgetting say no be all.players dey like noise about his investment online..
I shock wen I realize say dt scarp barca braithwaith get one if the biggest business franchise in d whole of Europe...
na him n e wife de run am....bt if u see for pitch, he jus look like who no get bar atall
You dey mind those clowns......naso one niqqa say Ronaldo na better business man until I shut him ret*rded mouth with facts from Forbes.

This life, no be everybody like noise.....some peeps are actually cool with their lowkey lifestyle.
Re: Lionel Messi Business Investments by paulolee(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You dey mind those clowns......naso one niqqa say Ronaldo na better business man until I shut him ret*rded mouth with facts from Forbes.

This life, no be everybody like noise.....some peeps are actually cool with their lowkey lifestyle.

na lowkey moves sure pass na...na dm full Europe pass unlike Africans wey sabi use noise oppress others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Business Investments by OJEEMAH(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
paulolee:

na lowkey moves sure pass na...na dm full Europe pass unlike Africans wey sabi use noise oppress others
Yes....na why some ignorant folks no know say Messi get investment cos e no dey shout
Re: Lionel Messi Business Investments by Lilsameey: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Gee, nah d media dey expose Dem, look at Messi for example,On a norms he is Lowkey person but the media opened his yansh, same applied to Ronaldo, Dem dey watch Dem 24/7.
Re: Lionel Messi Business Investments by OJEEMAH(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lilsameey:
Gee, nah d media dey expose Dem, look at Messi for example,On a norms he is Lowkey person but the media opened his yansh, same applied to Ronaldo, Dem dey watch Dem 24/7.
Na their job nau but some persons think say cos others own no too dey pronounce mean say they no dey invest.
Re: Lionel Messi Business Investments by Great100000: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is beautiful, just like his other partner (CR7) he invested wisely.

Good Luck Thiago Papa.

(1) (Reply)

The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched / Yepa! Igwe Is Back. / What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.