Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched (856 Views)

Osimhen One Of My Toughest Opponents — Juventus Legend Chiellini / Dani Alves: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Toughest Opponent I Have Ever Faced / The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Vinnie2000(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2022
In WWE, There has been Great, Bloody and BlockBurster Fights down the Years. Some Great mentions include

*Stonecold vs Bret Hart (Hitman)-1997
*Shawn Michaels vs Triple H - 2002
*The Rock vs Hulk Hogan - 2002
*John Cena vs Randy orton-2007
*The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels-2010
*The Undertaker vs Triple H-2011
* Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar-2016

Mine is: TRIPLE H VS UNDERTAKER.
That Fight was a damn Iconic encounter! A Match of Legends! cool

What's yours?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44.
Help move this to FP.
Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Zonefree(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2022
That Undertaker Vs Triple H match was epic and thrilling.

I think the Referee was Shawn Michael or so. Undertaker took out two referees and Triple H in that match. Triple H with his hammer was bleeding profusely.

2 Likes

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by EmptyGarden(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2022
Hulk Hogan vs The Ultimate Warrior.

2 Likes

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Vinnie2000(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2022
Zonefree:
That Undertaker Vs Triple H match was epic and thrilling.

I think the Referee was Shawn Michael or so. Undertaker took out two referees and Triple H in that match. Triple H with his hammer was bleeding profusely.
Oh! Dats true. Michaels was the ref. Dat Match was d bomb! Even Undertaker's RIP Winning smackdown couldn't defeat HHH!
Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Zonefree(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Oh! Dats true. Michaels was the ref. Dat Match was d bomb! Even Undertaker's RIP Winning smackdown couldn't defeat HHH!
Triple H was a strong man, for real.
Michaels as a referee tried his smackdown on both HHH and Undertaker cheesy before Undertaker knocked him down.

Another referee was introduced, he was knocked down again by big man Taker cheesy

Match was brutal. I think Michaels was shedding real tears all through the match. He can't stand watching his two best friends destroy themselves.

3 Likes

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Bluntguy: 10:17am On Apr 02, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Hulk Hogan vs The Ultimate Warrior.
That match is the reason Ultimate Warrior has remained my greatest ever wrestler of all time. He is the only one that defeated Hulk Hogan fair and square in a wrestling contest. May his soul continue to rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Psady(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Mine is BretHart hit man vs Shawn Micheal, that match lasted hours it was so entertaining and full of intrigues, imagine when your two most favorite wrestlers are fighting to death, that feeling was out of this world.

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:56am On Apr 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Triple H was a strong man, for real.
Michaels as a referee tried his smackdown on both HHH and Undertaker cheesy before Undertaker knocked him down.

Another referee was introduced, he was knocked down again by big man Taker cheesy

Match was brutal. I think Michaels was shedding real tears all through the match. He can't stand watching his two best friends destroy themselves.
END OF AN ERA shocked
Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Great100000: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2022
The Undertaker vs Triple H

Also John vs Brock Lesner match, where Brock Lesner dominated John Cana from beginning to the end...

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by VictorUSA(m): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2022
Roman Reigns vs Brock L esnar

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Vinnie2000(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Psady:
Mine is BretHart hit man vs Shawn Micheal, that match lasted hours it was so entertaining and full of intrigues, imagine when your two most favorite wrestlers are fighting to death, that feeling was out of this world.
Watched this fight recently! HBK (Shawn Michaels) won. That guy na weyrey! Feels like even if you shoot him with a gun, you still wont defeat him!

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by edmaraja: 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bret hart vs Stone cold

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by pahars(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2022
I think having The Rock and Hulk Hogan in the same ring was one of my greatest wrestling moments. The crowd was electrifying and the match was good, it is not everytime you get to see such fights from two of the very best.
Bret Hart rivalry with Stone cold was good too

2 Likes

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Psady(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Watched this fight recently! HBK (Shawn Michaels) won. That guy na weyrey! Feels like even if you shoot him with a gun, you still wont defeat him!
yes u are right, that guy can chop beating to death and still return to full potential to beat his opponent.

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by adaperry25: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
Psady:
The match was fixed by McMahon because he loved Shawn. Bret didn't tap out and Ref gave the belt to Shawn. If you watch closely after the match, Bret spat on McMahon and that was when Brets trouble started.
They call the match Montreal screw job

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by adaperry25: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Undertaker v Batista
John Cena v Shawn
Hitman v Shawn
The Rock v StoneCold

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Psady(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
adaperry25:

The match was fixed by McMahon because he loved Shawn. Bret didn't tap out and Ref gave the belt to Shawn. If you watch closely after the match, Bret spat on McMahon and that was when Brets trouble started.
I guess u so right, looks like the end of bret, we stopped seeing much of him.

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Vinnie2000(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
adaperry25:

Really? Sad that we didnt get to much of him. Hitman was my First favourite wrestler!
Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by mkrest(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
The match between taker and H 2011 can't match to that of 2004 where taker won and rock ,who was at ring side, intervened

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Mirawonder007(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2022
Jeff Hardy v edge

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Wizywiz(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2022
Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar...still cage match * when the undertaker's WrestleMania streak was first broken

John Cena vs the late Umaga..last man standing match in 2007

Triple H vs undertaker Shawn Micheals was the ref

Batista vs undertaker

Roman reigns vs Brock Lesnar.

Bret hart ( hitman) vs Shawn Micheals

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Benmob: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Undertaker vs mankind Mick Foley hell in a cell 1998 King of the Ring, when mankind fall and landed in a pack of thumbtacks,undertaker vs trible H hell in a cell Shawn Michael as ref and brock lesner vs Roman reigns first fight in 2015 but seth rollins Stole d show

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Polynek(m): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2022
First of all, OP take correction, starting from the day wrestling begins, it has never been a real fight, it is a well detailed and practiced drama.
4 me I love Undertaker vs Tripp H
And Taker vs Shawn Michael
I love d entertainment
Undertaker won d both
Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Hausa(m): 12:12am On Apr 04, 2022
Benmob:
Undertaker vs mankind Mick Foley hell in a cell 1998 King of the Ring, when mankind fall and landed in a pack of thumbtacks,undertaker vs trible H hell in a cell Shawn Michael as ref and brock lesner vs Roman reigns first fight in 2015 but seth rollins Stole d show
I kept wondering whether I'll scroll past without seeing Undertaker v Mick Foley (Mankind)...
Mehnnn....!!!
That was some crazy clash they had.
OMG!
Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Vinnie2000(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Polynek:
First of all, OP take correction, starting from the day wrestling begins, it has never been a real fight, it is a well detailed and practiced drama.
4 me I love Undertaker vs Tripp H
And Taker vs Shawn Michael
I love d entertainment
Undertaker won d both
Bro, not all matches are fixed!
Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Polynek(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Bro, not all matches are fixed!
I don't argue bro
Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Trustedapparel(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Brook Lesner Vs undertaker....brook Lesner won....the fight was super bloody

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Vinnie2000(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2022
The Top 15 Most Epic and Dramatic Last Minute Goals In Football History

https://www.footballorbit.com/top-most-epic-dramatic-last-minute-goals-football-history/
Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Whodeyhouse(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Chris Benoit(rip) vs triple h vs Shawn Michaels for the world heavyweight championship,,Chris won

That match was super bloody

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Mryacks: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Psady:

Iron Man match ..

1 Like

Re: The Toughest Wwe Match You Have Watched by Mikefrik(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mine is : Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg. Twas Epic.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Wrexham 5-0 Highlights (download Video) / Yepa! Igwe Is Back. / What Was Your Biggest Suprise 2006 (soccer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.