Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Is Duncan"ekwere" Mighty Being Unpatriotic ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Duncan"ekwere" Mighty Being Unpatriotic ? (562 Views)

Benin City, The Mighty Medieval Capital Now Lost Without Trace / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” / Why Are Nigerians Both Home And Abroad So Unpatriotic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Duncan"ekwere" Mighty Being Unpatriotic ? by spawnx: 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2011
Ducan is an artiste i enjoy his songs. He released is first album with lots of hit songs that got me wondering if he wanted to go on an early retirement. How wrong was i, bangin' hits after hits is what he has been dishing out.

But i find his new single,which am not too sure of its title but sounds as if it is "OBAMA, OSAMA. It is not that i find anything wrong with him singing praises to OBAMA finding and eliminating; OSAMA, someone who brought so much tears to the eyes of Americans and discrimination against anyone whose name sounded like you were from the middle east.

Having "AMERICA" as his chorus, strikes me as someone who sees OBAMA as the "slayer of terrorist" for any country having terrorist issues.President Jonathan clearly said, we didn't need external help in tackling our internal issues. I quite agree with The President. America has long been trying to solve our problems but the past administration have turned them down.

I hope 'kwere Mighty" isn't urging Nigerians to take the hand of the "OSAMA SLAYER"?

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nigerians, Evil Days Are Here / Edo Joins South West In Protest To Borno / Why Voters’ Cards Are Demanded From Unemployed Youths – Kwara State Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.