Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari (21203 Views)

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by aspabay(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Super story.

Kanu will remain in detention until he learns his lessons

8 Likes

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Dipolho: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nonsense and Ingredients

1 Like

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Sleekfingers: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by ThickSharon123(f): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
"Please" doesn't mean she's on her knees, pleading with him. She definitely would have done it in poise. All these people who castigate my Biafra, love to be overdramatic grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by aspabay(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Asgard73:
Good to see igbos uniting for a cause .. not for political power like the Yoruba people..

But for the future of igboland..

Biafra is a spirit .. Kanu will be release unconditionally.. no side deals.

.... they say igbos are not united ..

Those seeking power desperately won’t smell it..

Tinubu is the national clown of the year..

Tinubu is giving this one sleepless nights.

He prolly lives freely in the head of all Igbos

8 Likes

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Skillsnigeria: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Noted
Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by michaellovaldo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Not like I'm supporting any group or the government

But e just funny how threats dey take fly left and right from the man when e still get the freedom,next thing we hear be sey dem don catch ham.. so easily.

That arrest still dey suprise me till today o

3 Likes

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by mu2sa2: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
She should beg jubril el-sudan, not Buhari. They say Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter - that is the more reason he should remain in prison. Prison is where true freedom fighters receive their baptism of fire in the struggle. Mandela spent 27 years in prison. Kanu should chill - by the time he spend even half of mandela's term, he would come out and would be unchallenged as undisputed leader of igbos. That's a paltry 13 and a half years imprisonment.

4 Likes

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by thatsleepboy1: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lol, that's why I was banned and my thoughts deleted on my diary when I spoke about my extensive research about the K....a d......u..n....a ....m.....a...... f....i....a....s and my thoughts on ka...... nu and Igb.... oho and talked about Yoruba elders not abandoning him despite his atrocities just like their counterparts are doing cos only G-D can help us.

I might still be banned for this walai

Check out
Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Rexwalters1: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Whether they like it or not- MNK will come out and continue the fight for the liberation of his people- The road to freedom is rough and tough- MNK knew this since day 1. The north will turn to graveyards if southern Nigeria breaks away from it- No sane human will see what this evil govt is doing and still think of One Nigeria.
No problem he can remain in DSS solitary confinement & continue with his viva Biafra struggle, best of luck, beg from now till Nri, he is going to Federal Prison in Benue State for a long time.

6 Likes

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by stanluiz(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sholaco:
Never! He will definitely go in the way of Evans.. cheesy
cheesy cheesy

If FG release kanu, Under 24hrs , he will insult buhari, malami, DSS including Igbo leaders that pleaded for his release.

Kanu has never shown remorse and to make his case worst, ipob gunmen are still killing and destroying. Hoping that it will force FG to release thier supleme dilector.

But at last. E go shock them.

5 Likes

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Newyorkitis(m): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
I think we need to give kudos to President Muhammadu Buhari as regards the issue of Nnamdi Kanu.
99% of Nairalanders who are begging for Kanu's release, would have killed and fed his body to the fishes of the ocean if they had suffered what the president endured in the hands of Kanu.

Afterall, no one knew when, where and how he was arrested and brought back to Nigeria.
We just saw Kanu in court, in chains.

6 Likes

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by timefarm(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Another president can release him, not buhari.

Just let that sink in.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by staga: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Whether they like it or not- MNK will come out and continue the fight for the liberation of his people- The road to freedom is rough and tough- MNK knew this since day 1. The north will turn to graveyards if southern Nigeria breaks away from it- No sane human will see what this evil govt is doing and still think of One Nigeria.

He is not coming out anywhere. You want us to go back to the era of the unknown gunmen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Rexwalters1: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
michaellovaldo:
Not like I'm supporting any group or the government

But e just funny how threats dey take fly left and right from the man when e still get the freedom,next thing we hear be sey dem don catch ham.. so easily.

That arrest still dey suprise me till today o
He will be used as a scapegoat, useless Terrorist I thought he said he was no more Nigerian, that he was now his colonial master’s slave? So why are these hypocrites begging for the foreigner? Let British Government come & beg us with debt forgiveness if they are serious.

6 Likes

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sholaco:

Uncircumcised yoruba goat like you sha!!!
Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Rexwalters1: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
timefarm:
Another president can release him, not buhari.

Just let that sink in.
After 5 years imprisonment, released on health grounds & deported straight to the United Kingdom never to enter Nigeria again, he will beg for another waiver to enter Nigeria in future, Useless Secessionist.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by mccloud224(m): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
Moferere:
E don reach to dey beg Jubrin Al Sudan?
The same Buhari that Kanu said is dead & his Illiterate Peoples of Biafra believed is actually dead?

Confused lots undecided

They aren't confused. They know the REAL Buhari is long dead. They are dead sick and tired of updating brain dead ediots like yourself to the extent they choose to play ostrich.

Tribalism will shorten your life span by 40 years I promise you. Report my post to the mods and go f**k yourself afterwards!

Brain dead sub-humans!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Rexwalters1: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sholaco:
Definitely, without a shadow of any doubting goat.
Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by rickyrex(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Moferere:
E don reach to dey beg Jubrin Al Sudan?
The same Buhari that Kanu said is dead & his Illiterate Peoples of Biafra believed is actually dead?

Confused lots undecided
if you get sense you will not say illiterate people of Biafra. What is so illiterate about some set of tribe expressing thier dissatisfaction about a government who don't want to play a sense of belonging just because they didn't vote for him during election. Who does that. Isn't reverse of the illiteracy the case? Are you saying that those who stood against endsars are illiterate. Didn't the government hunted those perceived to have sponsored end sars and till today are still denying the killings. Or is because the call for end sars is not Biafra call. What exactly do you understand is the cause of Biafra calling for a separate state if not for the lack of benefit they are getting as a Nigerian. Any tribe has the same right to express thier dissatisfaction about a government.
Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by ShaqFu: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
So I'll like to ask Bianca all the people Nnamdi Kanu ordered to be killed via his Radio Biafra broadcast, what will happen to them? Like don't they deserve justice or they deserved to be killed like rams.

Bianca should shut up her pretty mouth and know just because she was married to Ojukwu, doesn't make her Ojukwu.

This is the thing with some women, the moment they marry a man of prominence, they start thinking and believing they're the man himself forgetting they're just what they are, a title that can be easily discarded.

4 Likes

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Rexwalters1: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
mccloud224:

They aren't confused. They know the REAL Buhari is long dead. They are dead sick and tired of updating brain dead ediots like yourself to the extent they choose to play ostrich.

Tribalism will shorten your life span by 40 years I promise you. Report my post to the mods and go f**k yourself afterwards!

Brain dead sub-humans!!!
Talk of tribalism? Look no further ipobians are in the building.

7 Likes

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by shigishege: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin grin dem go beg tire
Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Rexwalters1: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
rickyrex:
if you get sense you will not say illiterate people of Biafra. What is so illiterate about some set of tribe expressing thier dissatisfaction about a government who don't want to play a sense of belonging just because they didn't vote for him during election. Who does that. Isn't reverse of the illiteracy the case? Are you saying that those who stood against endsars are illiterate. Didn't the government hunted those perceived to have sponsored end sars and till today are still denying the killings. Or is because the call for end sars is not Biafra call. What exactly do you understand is the cause of Biafra calling for a separate state if not for the lack of benefit they are getting as a Nigerian. Any tribe has the same right to express thier dissatisfaction about a government.
Sure under pdp they did not complain? Hypocrites two can play that game, severe force is what is needed, spare the rod & spoil the child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlKqSJeHgRo

1 Like

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by stanluiz(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rexwalters1:
After 5 years imprisonment, released on health grounds & deported straight to the United Kingdom never to enter Nigeria again, he will beg for another waiver to enter Nigeria in future, Useless Secessionist.
Kanu will deported to UK by who ? The monkey is not going anywhere!

Kanu is done and dusted. He will learn his lesson in a very hard and brutal way.

Useless Fendi scammer with his deluded followers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by rickyrex(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Turbantheigbos:
Did I hear her say " please", much as I was left stunned at Ohaneze "begging" Buhari for Kanu's release.
I thought chestbeaters don't beg.
As the saying goes; when you dealt a recalcitrant child a great measure in the language he understands, he automatically becomes humbled and obedient.

Al-turbani speaks!
that is the reason why Nigeria is what it is today. If nigeria were to be fair to everyone nobody will stand against the government and no end sars would have occured. Some of you will insult kanu and Biafra and when buhari commit or lie Mohammed day what you don't like you get angry. Una never see anything.
Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by BlackPantherxXx: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Kennitrust(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Whether M Kanu succeed or not, he is greater than the president
Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Mightyhaiz: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
God1000:
Igbos are busy insulting my tribe on my thread forgetting their mess here.
who be this one,..u get tribe..?

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by rickyrex(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
PandoraObi:
They have started begging, see how the proud are humiliated, they cry like monkey but fall to the ground like dry leaves in their arrogance, they are humiliated by dead and quiet Buhari or al-sudani
and you think if the Igbo want the respect of the civil war you will see tomorrow to say what u are saying. No body wey no stubborn but sometime you just have to be humble not to loss innocent lifes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Airport Welcomes First Embraer 195, E2 Aeroplane / Coronavirus: Lagos Bus Service Limited To Enforce No Standing Rule In Buses / Tinubu Should Tell Buhari To Release Funds To End ASUU Strike - Obi’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.