Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road (38121 Views)

Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) / Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) / Four ‘Notorious’ Bandits Terrorising Kaduna LGA Neutralized By Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by DemMannaScam: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Korofo don scam you cheesy

kunlesehan:
That's a million dollar question

Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by seunayantokun(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Negative Children, Since you wish not to hear positive news, may you never have positive news.

I'm happy to be negative to evil. You can continue to be positive with it but mind you, what you support becomes yours. Just think about it and change. What you are paid today can never give you your destiny but rather takes it farther from you. Also, if that is positive news for you, may I never hear it again...but that depends on your employers, if they don't want me to hear it again. In addition, kindly note that I live above curses and negative declarations, so if you like, say more.

Why I said 'lies':
When IPOB members are killed, we all see it in pictures and videos.
When Yoruba Nation people were killed, though they had committed no crime because the international law we subscribe to allows self+determination, we saw it in pictures and videos. Do you want to say in Nigeria, people who are not in power have no human rights any more? They are captives? If the security agencies involved are sincere, let them show us credible pictures and videos of what they're doing, like in those two cases I mentioned. ... pictures of what they are doing with those terrorists and we'll be glad to sing their praises to high heaven. It will make make positive impacts. In fact, if they had been candid in their operations, there would have been great results. Or you want to tell us terrorists are eternally invincible spirits? If the military sincerely approach them within one week, they are goners. Don't live your live on deception, it's dangerous, you become its victim one day. Be wise and do the right thing.
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by cloud(m): 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
goatandyam:
Mumu army
without the so-called "mumu army" believe me you wont be able to sit comfortably on your chair to spew this thrash.
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by iyke2frankeze: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
24 hours of no kidnapping along that particular road is now celebrated more than Mohammed birthday.
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by plaindealer: 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Video of the killings or.........

Same way you fake news peddlers showed us video of dead #LEKKILIES dead people, bahh? grin grin.
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by plaindealer: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kenn55:

Those people you are targeting with your statement are not the problem here.
Are they the ones that told Buhari to pamper the bandits? If Buhari has done what is expected of him from the beginning, we wouldn't get to this stage.

You guys shield Buhari who is the commander of all security forces but attack those whose only power is their mouth. Unfortunately mouth is not what fights terrorism, the security forces do and fortunately Buhari is the commander

The same bandits that we kill and arrest every day?

You Igbos and your alternate reality rubbish.

grin grin
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by Rollitout: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pictures pls?
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by Fahdiga(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
freddybonz:

Lol....so they would be exchnaning fire and at the same time shooting video for u.....we need dynamic and diverse men like u in military, u would just stay at home and be saying dumb stuff
Stop defending failure.
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by Fahdiga(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
plaindealer:

Same way you fake news peddlers showed us video of dead #LEKKILIES dead people, bahh? grin grin.

For defending evil, the blood of those massacred in the Lekki shooting will continue to hunt you till the end of time
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by Fahdiga(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
eguarojeona:
..we dont believe.
You are wise
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by Fahdiga(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
nikz:

Idontbelieveit......
Exactly
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by Fahdiga(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Soldier Pikin you hate to hear any positive news about Nigeria? You will peg of High BP because your darling pdp is not smelling Aso Rock anytime soon. General Muhammadu Buhari of APC your father’s former Oga in the Military, will never hand over power to anything Pdp.
Dumb post. PDP will send the satanic APC packing in 2023 and people like you won't do anything
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by plaindealer: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
For defending evil, the blood of those massacred in the Lekki shooting will continue to hunt you till the end of time

Stop the crying and lamentation, you asked for video of dead bandits and I asked you for video of dead #LEKKILIES.

Hypocrite.
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by Fahdiga(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
plaindealer:

Stop the crying and lamentation, you asked for video of dead bandits and I asked you for video of dead #LEKKILIES.

Hypocrite.
So you didn't see the videos from our beloved DJ switch and the one from CNN? American soldiers do live videos when fighting terrorists
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by Fahdiga(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
modsfucker:

I swearuGod, no picture no killing.
I de tell you
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by plaindealer: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
So you didn't see the videos from our beloved DJ switch and the one from CNN? American soldiers do live videos when fighting terrorists

You mean video of runaway dj carrying 15 dead losers to the military and fake news cnn with 38 dead #LEKKILIES protesters?

How come the crooked and ling panel did not show the video of dead people with their identities, families and proof of death?

Dude, go and sit down somewhere?

grin grin
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by Fahdiga(m): 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
plaindealer:

You mean video of runaway dj carrying 15 dead losers to the military and fake news cnn with 38 dead #LEKKILIES protesters?

How come the crooked and ling panel did not show the video of dead people with their identities, families and proof of death?

Dude, go and sit down somewhere?

grin grin
Just like I said earlier, the blood of the innocent people killed in Lekki will continue to chase you up and down until you run enter market
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by Kenn55: 2:24am On Nov 28, 2021
plaindealer:

The same bandits that we kill and arrest every day?

You Igbos and your alternate reality rubbish.

grin grin

Where are you arresting and killing them? Is it different from the ones Gumi meet in the forest? Are you normal?
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by plaindealer: 3:51am On Nov 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Just like I said earlier, the blood of the innocent people killed in Lekki will continue to chase you up and down until you run enter market

.....you can not prove that people died, you can not show me dead body even with your fake names, lies and deceptions, but you are still talking blood.

So where is the innocent blood and killed people? Blood from where? From your lying and imaginary massacre?

Comedian..
Re: Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road by zomoears(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Baawaa:
See our soldiers on okada that palm-tappers are using to sells palm-wine grin grin grin grin grin angry grin

The terrain is very difficult to access.

The bandits use motorcycles to navigate the hills and mountains and escape easily when chased. So the military got it right on this bro! Use the means of mobility that the bandits use so you can chase them anywhere!

No motor vehicles can access these areas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Basic Things Buhari Asked Me To Do At Customs – Hameed Ali / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / River Water Level Rises Above Bridge As Man Drowns In Plateau State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.