Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why I Focused On Healthcare For My Constituency Project-rep. Chike Okafor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why I Focused On Healthcare For My Constituency Project-rep. Chike Okafor (199 Views)

House Committee On Healthcare Gives Assurances Of Support To The OCI Foundation / Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery / Video Of Emzor Sales Rep "Marketing" Codeine To Undercover Reporters From BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Focused On Healthcare For My Constituency Project-rep. Chike Okafor by Yeskem: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
The member representing Ehime-Mbano/ Ihitte-Uboma/ Obowo Federal Constituency of Imo State in the House of Representatives, Rep. Chike Okafor has explained his focus on health related projects and programmes for six years of his being in the Green Chamber.

Okafor, who served as chairman House Committee on Healthcare Services in the 8th Assembly opined that the provision of health services is vital to improving the economic status of the citizenry.

Read more @:https://frontlinenews.com.ng/why-i-focused-on-healthcare-for-my-constituency-projects/

1 Like

Re: Why I Focused On Healthcare For My Constituency Project-rep. Chike Okafor by 2special(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Good of you

(1) (Reply)

Oral Cancer: Be Mindful Of These Risk Factors / The Best Tips On How To Sleep During Pregnant / How Nigeria Is Using Gricd’s Tech To Save 4.2 Million Vaccines From Wastage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.