Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Is The Best Financial Advisorice You Ever Received - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Best Financial Advisorice You Ever Received (312 Views)

What Is The Best Financial Advice You’ve Ever Been Given Or Learned On Nairalan? / What Was Your Best Financial Investment And How Much Did You Make / Best Financial Plan For this year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Financial Advisorice You Ever Received by tobechi20(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Buy assets, not liabilities.
Buy things that make money for you: stocks, real estate. Don’t buy things that don’t make money: clothing, fancy cars, etc.
Don’t buy assets you don’t understand.
When your friends at the bank try to sell you a complicated financial instrument that you don’t understand, chances are it’s a bad apple.
Make more money, not save more money.
No one increases their net worth by saving. They increase by making more money.
People who look rich are poor. People who look poor are rich.
People who drive fancy cars and flaunt their supposed wealth are probably not that wealthy.
“I never invest in anything that I don’t understand” - Warren Buffett

Quora
Re: What Is The Best Financial Advisorice You Ever Received by joinnow: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Do you mean financial device or financial equipment or financial appliances or financial
Go and adjust the device fast....
Re: What Is The Best Financial Advisorice You Ever Received by tosbobby(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Financial Advice
It's a typographical error
Re: What Is The Best Financial Advisorice You Ever Received by Emmizee(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
tobechi20:
Buy assets, not liabilities.
Buy things that make money for you: stocks, real estate. Don’t buy things that don’t make money: clothing, fancy cars, etc.
Don’t buy assets you don’t understand.
When your friends at the bank try to sell you a complicated financial instrument that you don’t understand, chances are it’s a bad apple.
Make more money, not save more money.
No one increases their net worth by saving. They increase by making more money.
People who look rich are poor. People who look poor are rich.
People who drive fancy cars and flaunt their supposed wealth are probably not that wealthy.
“I never invest in anything that I don’t understand” - Warren Buffett

Quora

Do you want to follow the path to Financial success? Just like Jeff becoz, Elon Musk and the likes.

Then read to find out; https://kkfact.com/how-to-be-financially-successful-as-a-young-entrepreneur/

(1) (Reply)

Earn $100-$200 Per Conversion In Cpa Affiliate Marketing. / How Can I Remove Video Background Noise? / Want To Make Extra 150k Monthly? Then This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.