Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) (58613 Views)

Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri / My Husband Doesn't Want Me To Be Close To His Brothers. Is He Normal? / Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Holiness2100: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
DISAPPOINTED: Woman is left close to tears after spending WEEKS planning a massive 'Friendsgiving' dinner and not one of her pals showed up

A woman was left practically in tears after she spent weeks planning a massive 'Friendsgiving' dinner for a bunch of her pals - and not one of them showed up.

Christian Zamora, who goes by the username @Kidalloy on TikTok, explained in a now-viral video that his girlfriend, Maryann, spent hours preparing for the feast.
She planned the event two weeks in advanced, decorated her entire basement and cooked a huge dinner for herself and her friends, but unfortunately, they all stood her up and nobody came.

According to Christian, they didn't even send her a message to let her know that they weren't going to make it.

'My girlfriend was so excited for her first Friendsgiving but no one showed up,' he wrote in the clip, which has gained more than 14 million views since it was posted last week.

'She decorated the whole basement and cooked so much food. I keep trying to cheer her up but nothing is working.'

Throughout the video, Christian panned around the room to show a large table filled with tons of food and empty place settings. His girlfriend could be seen sitting completely alone, as she appeared to hold back tears.

'I'm so sad for her,' he captioned it.

'My girl and her friends decided to throw a Friendsgiving like two weeks in advance, they were planning this for two weeks,' he explained. When the day came, Maryann's friends suddenly stopped answering all of her messages.

'They were planning everything, everything was all set - the date, the time, and everything. They were all gonna come.

'But the day came and no one was answering the group chat. No one was texting or calling, but in her mind, she thought everyone was running late. When it hit the three hour mark, she was like, "Yeah no one's gonna come."'

Thankfully, her boyfriend swooped in and saved the day by inviting his own friends to fill their spots.

'She called me and told me what happened so I started heading over to her house. On the way there, I called my friends. I told my friends, "Hey, are you [open to] coming to my girls Thanksgiving?"' he said.

'They were more than gracious enough to come. They all came and brought stuff. It's like she had her own Friendsgiving, there was a happy ending to it.

'She wasn't upset, she wasn't mad, she was kind of disappointed about her actual friends not showing up but other than that, she still had great company and she still had a great time.'

Maryann added that she was no longer friends with the people who skipped her dinner.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10246333/amp/Woman-left-close-tears-planned-massive-Friendsgiving-dinner-no-one-showed-up.html

12 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Baawaa(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
This cannot happen here in Nigeria, those you don't invite will show up

585 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Holiness2100: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2021

9 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by joinnow: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Next time they didn't come ...
Just go outside and invite all homeless around and feed them the dinner.

Truly I say to you your JOY will have no bound after that

407 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lol maybe she planned it at the wrong time

Holinessforever and Righteousness, who have that Jacob Zuma's picture?
grin

14 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wow! Great to see other folks were available to takeover and munch the food.

Reminds me of the Scenario in Luke 14:17 where a certain man made a great supper, and bade many to come for "ALL THINGS ARE READY"! Despite All things being ready, Excuses upon excuses were given on why they can't attend. Only for their places to be taken by others.

Folks, JESUS Christ has Prepared a Great, Masive and Fat things for us in Heaven. HE is right now giving an all out Invitation to all to Come in to HIM.

Will you heed the invitation? The Door is still wide open for all to Coming.
Make hay because anymoment from now the Door will be Shut.
The KING is Coming Quickly! Receive JESUS Today! The next Moment could be Late.

226 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Baawaa:
This cannot happen here in Nigeria, those you don't invite will show up
They will even come before time. grin

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by MayorWhales: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Men have been saving the day from 500BC, on a more serious note she should try reaching out to one of her so called friend and having a deep conversation maybe one might open up to why they all decided on gracing her such an embarrassment, they might just be treating her FK. Kudos to the man for standing by her and putting his friends on to rescue the situation

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by KingEverest: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by MadamVanessa(f): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Thank God for the timely intervention of the boyfriend, because white are very funny human beings. Before you know what's up she has committed suicide out of depression and thinking that nobody really loves her.

And the headline will be " Woman committed suicide After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner"

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
After inviting them? Not even one showed up?

The number of bitter and envious human beings we have these days is so alarming.

Im learning to keep away totally from people because haters are just everywhere for no reason.

Take the food to the less privileged. They'll appreciate you more than those joy killers you call friends.

Frenemies everywhere.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Shellsploit: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Make she send location jare make Nairalanders turnup. sad

9 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by CryptoClub2018: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
How Mr Righteousness2 take dey link stories to end time events is a skill I need to learn seriously. He his too much

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by AngelicBeing: 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

Reminds me of the Scenario in Luke 14:17 where a certain man made a great supper, and bade many to come for "ALL THINGS ARE READY"! Despite All things being ready, Excuses upon excuses were given on why they can't attend. Only for their places to be taken by others.

Folks, JESUS Christ has Prepared a Great, Masive and Fat things for us in Heaven. HE is right now giving an all out Invitation to all to Come in to HIM.

That scripture also came to my mind while reading the story, that is scriptures been fulfilled physically but will eventually be fulfilled spiritually when Jesus Christ come back again wink

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by illicit(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
When she didn't invite Nigerians nko tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Imustnottalk: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
So painful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Imustnottalk: 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
So painful ,now you know the joy when people turn up to your party

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Naijaguy12345(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Drsnives(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Happened to me..
Lass lass na my neighbors chop am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
There could be a reason for their absence..... What ever be the reason,you are wrong

2 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Sebastine1994(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
At Least the man saved the day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
She never had friends. She’s just finding out.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
sad
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Alaborn12: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Make she try dey friend Nigerian

9 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Awww. She definitely needs new friends.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Future is Vmail

2 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by inoki247: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
lol Sapa no dey dat side naw..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by ekanx27(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Righteousness2:

I hope I won't be wrong if I say all other religion who ain't christians are going to Air phaya?

8 Likes

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Skoonheid(f): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
If Christ Jesus dwells in a man as his friend and noble leader, that man can endure all things, for Christ helps and strengthens us and never abandons us. He is a true friend.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by Benitoh: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
They should delete this trash because it's not news worthy.
Re: Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) by malali: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
I am my number one friend.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Of 3 Years Is Very Shy Around Me / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / ‘I Want To Kill You Dad’: Kid Says After Catching Him Cheating On Her Mum(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.