Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License (825 Views)

Police Arrest Three Policemen For Killing Wedding Guest In Imo State (Photo) / I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by Nnamdinaija(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
I was driving down to Lagos from OPIC in Ogun state when I was stopped by some policemen. After demanding for my car papers which I pushed to them for perusal, it seems they were not satisfied and happy that I have my complete car papers.

They asked me to come down from my car for searching. They found in my car my catapult that I use to hunt down snakes in my neighbourhood and they demanded for license for the catapult. They claimed that I am armed without license and insisted that I must be locked up and prosecuted.

After much argument and hot exchange of words for over 3 hours, I was asked by their oga to go. I demanded for my catapult which they reluctantly gave back to me and I drove off.

Please do I need license to move about with catapult?
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by BMathew: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by Baawaa(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is a joke,my friend
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lol license for catapult this is the first time i'm hearing this

1 Like

Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by Shellsploit: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Na who get break dey stop for police!!

Ordinary catapult wey i dey wear for neck dey drive for Asaba highway shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by ivolt: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nnamdinaija:

They asked me to come down from my car for searching. They found in my car my catapult that I use to hunt down snakes in my neighbourhood and they demanded for license for the catapult. They claimed that I am armed without license and insisted that I must be locked up and prosecuted.
Fake, fake fake!!!
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nnamdinaija:
I was driving down to Lagos from OPIC in Ogun state when I was stopped by some policemen. After demanding for my car papers which I pushed to them for perusal, it seems they were not satisfied and happy that I have my complete car papers.

After much argument and hot exchange of words for over 3 hours, I was asked by their oga to go. I demanded for my catapult which they reluctantly gave back to me and I drove off.

Criminals are seriously using social media to raise false allegation about police, Op, the least member of Nigeria is more intelligent than you... Continue.
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by Nnamdinaija(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Criminals are seriously using social media to raise false allegation about police, Op, the least member of Nigeria is intelligenter than you... Continue.

The least member of Nigeria ?? shocked

So Nigeria is now an organisation ?? shocked

Is intelligenter ?? shocked

Bro, you don't call someone a liar when you were not present at the scene of the report. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by psucc(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Someday, we will start showing receipts for the clothes and shoes we put on if Nigeria is allowed to go on like this.
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by aderemielijah(m): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Don't know what to say.
I need to go and re-read the Constitution!
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by Ahmback(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Shit is funny as fvck
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by Dialpad: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Did you make this up or this is for real... I am here laughing hard.

Lol

Nnamdinaija:

Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nnamdinaija:

The least member of Nigeria ?? shocked

So Nigeria is now an organisation ?? shocked

Is intelligenter ?? shocked

Bro, you don't call someone a liar when you were not present at the scene of the report. Thanks
Corps are widely respected everywhere in the world, if we cannot respect our own, why destroy them... I was asked by some officers for money on the road before and I told them , your sacrifice is more than trillions of Naira, we cannot pay you , they would tell me brother go, some people see police on the road ,immediately they stop them , they bring out phone to snap, to video. RUBISH, the same way you get anger to snap, the same way police man with gun get an anger. I dare some of you video police officer to try soldier if you will ever remain the same.
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by Nnamdinaija(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Corps are widely respected everywhere in the world, if we cannot respect our own, why destroy them... I was asked by some officers for money on the road before and I told them , your sacrifice is more than trillions of Naira, we cannot pay you , they would tell me brother go, some people see police on the road ,immediately they stop them , they bring out phone to snap, to video. RUBISH, the same way you get anger to snap, the same way police man with gun get an anger. I dare some of you video police officer to try soldier if you will ever remain the same.

Ok keep hyping their sacrifice for you until someone you love is kidnapped or killed, that's when you will understand that you are your own security in this country.

In a developed country, the police don't set road blocks using it to obstruct traffic and collect money. What they do is patrol in their vehicles in residential areas and on highways because they truly care to ensure security of lives, properties and at the same time maintain law and order in their nation.

It sounds so impoverished, archaic and awkward that you think our police is sacrificing for you. Check the number of kidnappings and killings since this year alone without clues to whereabouts of the kidnapped victims or clues to the whereabouts of the perpetrators. These heinous crimes could have been avoided with patrol teams everywhere.

My boss and 4 other civil engineers in my road Construction project team have been missing in Ebonyi state since 3rd November with no clues to their whereabouts or their Toyota hilux vehicle. These are 5 bread winners missing with no clues for close to a month now! Search Google for "5 missing Engineers" and you will see the news everywhere. Pray such don't happen to you or any member of your family before you understand that you are your own security in this nation.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by tafabaloo(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lols....Police never jam you with your wife for car come dey ask you for the dowry receipt and wedding pictures to show say na ur woman ?

Naija police can ask you for anything just to embarrass and extort you!
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by tafabaloo(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Criminals are seriously using social media to raise false allegation about police, Op, the least member of Nigeria is more intelligent than you... Continue.

Bros, pray u don't jam those possessed of the devil. Dem fit ask you for your birth certificate to show that you are Nigerian and Togolese.
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Since YOU ARE ARMED, in BANDIT STYLE
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by allen113: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2021
I know you're lying but continue grin
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by obyrich(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2021
Dialpad:
Did you make this up or this is for real... I am here laughing hard.

Lol

Bros I believe him. If you jam very corrupt thick olodo police on the road, you will understand how bad the jungle is.
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by Letez: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2021
what u need is to no ur right
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by dfrost: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2021
cheesy grin
Re: I Was Delayed By Policemen For Having A Catapult In My Car -demanded License by Danjikanbauchi: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Baawaa:
This is a joke,my friend
you are not from Nigeria abi ?

What Nigeria police cannot do doesn't exist

(1) (Reply)

Missing UNIJOS Student Reportedly Found Dead In A Hotel With Her Eyes Plugged / Gang Of Muslims Murder 3 Christians For No Reasons / Muslim Man Stabs His Sister 28 Times For Marrying Against Family's Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.