Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects (12845 Views)

Climate Clock Seeks Awareness To Achieve SDG Target On Climate Change / Loan Default: DMO Says China Won’t Take Possession Of Projects In Nigeria / Dikeocha Chukwuebuka: EFCC Arrests Blogger Behind Fake ‘EFCC Cell’ Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by LILTJAY: 12:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Mtcheew I think say na better thing self
Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by stanliwise(m): 2:30am On Nov 28, 2021
Ppogbae:
How is this front page worthy?
are you frontpage worthy?
Simply no
Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by PoliteActivist: 3:01am On Nov 28, 2021
stanliwise:
are you frontpage worthy?
Simply no

But if some obscure NGO in Nigeria appoints an American director of projects IN US, do you think anybody will even notice? That's what this is like.
This is no international achievement. Notice how our boy's name did not even appear on their website:
https://climateclock.world/team
Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by yommen: 4:50am On Nov 28, 2021
bcomputer101:
Thank God this one is not arrested with drugs this time around.

Àwon olórí pelebe will be so happy tonight

Seriously, you are jobless. I'm Yoruba but that doesn't mean I won't say the truth. Ibos are great people and you don't have to associate them with crime at every opportunity you've got. Would you rather share a country with an Hausa man?
Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by tutudesz: 4:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Germi9:

Shior!! no be FFK dey smile give starch and banga soup so?
Na J-Rice O! He no get mind to chop starch grin

1 Like

Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by bcomputer101: 5:26am On Nov 28, 2021
yommen:

Seriously, you are jobless. I'm Yoruba but that doesn't mean I won't say the truth. Ibos are great people and you don't have to associate them with crime at every opportunity you've got. Would you rather share a country with an Hausa man?

Gbénu e soūn jàre.
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by Jebbigideon(m): 5:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Use ur office to create job opportunity for the unemployed graduates in ur country, engage them how they will leave a green life towards the environment.
Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by Danjikanbauchi: 6:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Ppogbae:
How is this front page worthy?
God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by SMARTMOTORS(m): 6:57am On Nov 28, 2021
Since I was born I have never heard of a Fulani man making any positive contribution any where in the world..... It's only in Nigeria that they smuggle dem into power through Nepotism and tribalism, and we are all seeing the disaster they are causing!
Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2021
Igbo Amaka crew over to you guys
Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by Carlylepneuma: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2021
U got to look cool, u got to dress cool before u can get accepted...
Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by weoai(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2021
The young man is also and actor and talent manager.

Very impressive!

We should highlight more of these sort of achievements in our midst.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukwuebuka_Anyaduba
dailybuzzng:

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/11/us-environmental-advocacy-group.html
Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by Crofton: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
wazobiam05:
Good luck Sir!
Up Nigeria!
You will see how this guy would perform well. But if he were to be appointed or elected a Governor, senator, or Honorable Member, the Nigerian and African factors will make him to do little or no good thing.
Nigerian leaders are a problem, but the people are greater problems. (Structures and the systems are corrupt and nothing to write home about).

I strongly believe that Nigeria will be great again and the good things we crave for will be restored and achieved, but I also believe that it would never happen any time soon. Not in this 21st century walai

We just need one good and strict nationalist to get things going .
Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by Omoslim26: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
Igbo and greatness be like
5 and 6
no be secret again
Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by Upjis: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Climate Clock Appoints Anyaduba Chukwuebuka Director Of Projects by caracas: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
bcomputer101:
Thank God this one is not arrested with drugs this time around.

Àwon olórí pelebe will be so happy tonight
Why always IGBOS ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Tinubu Is The Only Candidate That Has "Addressed" His Plan Of Action / Abia Governorship Race - Road To 2015 / Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.