Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu (5436 Views)

Petrol Scarcity: Supply Challenge Will Last For Another 2 Weeks – IPMAN / Tinubu Unveils Action Plan To ‘make Nigeria Great’ / Gov. Ugwuanyi Unveils Newly Procured Security Vehicles , Other Strategies (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by KarlWest(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nawa Ooo!

Water, Electricity, Varsity, Governance, name it - SE lack everything but Yoruba are always their problem.

Biafra will need whole Africa Nations to survive if we grant them what those mumu are crying for.
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by Klington: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
akpunda86:

Shut up.what is commendable By this time last year he told us by this time this year that the solar powered borehole by ford max will be ready and now a while sitting governor launching a mobile app for water telling us again by next year,we all know he is trying to buy time by 2023 he goes ..
.he is afraid of demonstration by Enugu people which will still happen.Bring ur buckets to okpara square and gates of govt house we need water

Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by akpunda86: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Don't u guys have borehole? Is it govt supplying water?
Mobilise ur buckets as soon 2 day protest at 2 gates of govt house till we see water.come with your buckets
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by 8stargeneral: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
HW many people this okada go supply water in a day
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by akpunda86: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
Enugu is one of the best State to live in buh there only problem is water...I can remember when I was in UNN we use to buy one gallon of water @ #30..Wat a pity...This is really a welcome development. cool

How is it a welcome development.please check am well
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
akpunda86:

Mobilise ur buckets as soon 2 day protest at 2 gates of govt house till we see water.come with your buckets

Who is the "your" you are referring to? Did u read the post u responded to?
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by akpunda86: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
8stargeneral:
HW many people this okada go supply water in a day
.bro tank u,I don't know d kind of myopic brain our governor get we need waters in our tanks and not buckets.dat Keke water biz gud for universities not a city like Enugu
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by 8stargeneral: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
akpunda86:

.bro tank u,I don't know d kind of myopic brain our governor get we need waters in our tanks and not buckets.dat Keke water biz gud for universities not a city like Enugu
Exactly..I always imagine who dey advice that man..he's a clown.
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by chukel(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
"Gov. Ugwuanyi disclosed that within the AFD implementation plan, the Detailed Engineering Design of works component of the project is in progress.

The governor, who highlighted the progress made by his administration in providing potable water to the people of the state in spite of the heavy challenges it met on ground in the water sector, added that “the tender for rehabilitation of Oji and Ajali water schemes (including water treatment plants) and other works would commence by the end of this year”.
Criminals. Nothing has been done. Still at design stage. Tender for rehabilitation to commece by year end. Tender o, not even work.
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by Originalsly: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
What did he smoke to come up with this motorbike delivery idea? .... this man really be thinking outside the box .... wayyy outside the box. I can bet my life a crackhead would immediately come up with a sensible idea. If this man was voted into office ... then what should I think of Enugu residents?
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by YoungRay007: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Congratulations Ma. The first female governor in the whole of South East.
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by Arieljay(f): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
The driest state in Eastern Nigeria in all ramifications, relocate their at your own risk
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by Beress(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Why are you making a private business look like state project? Praise singer
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by funkybroyouknow: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Don't u guys have borehole? Is it govt supplying water?

you cant drill wells because of the coals below enugu
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by stanluiz(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
joey150:
Mounting water tanks on motorcycles is all a governor with state resources could come up with?

Oh boy!! Fourth world country.
Ugwuanyi is a backward, unexposed and primitive man!

Typical nsukka man with his backwardness!

What stop him from making sure that Enugu waterboard is working and functioning ? Most especially this dry season instead of coming up with this backward idea of mouting water tank on motorcycle.

When chime was the governor of Enugu. He lay water pipeline and set up bore hole in very home in Enugu metropolis.

Enugu water board was functioning. They was water every most especially in the dry season. There was nothing like water scarcity.

Immediately this madam pig of a female became governor, everything breakdown because of his backwardness and incompetency.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by Justinlean02(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
Enugu is one of the best State to live in buh there only problem is water...I can remember when I was in UNN we use to buy one gallon of water @ #30..Wat a pity...This is really a welcome development. cool
lol, it's N80 and N100 now grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by oneTIMEman(m): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2021
I was there yesterday...all this thing na wash
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by yorubakid: 1:07am On Nov 28, 2021
stanluiz:
[s]Ugwuanyi is a backward, unexposed and primitive man!

Typical nsukka man with his backwardness!

What stop him from making sure that Enugu waterboard is working and functioning ? Most especially this dry season instead of coming up with this backward idea of mouting water tank on motorcycle.

When chime was the governor of Enugu. He lay water pipeline and set up bore hole in very home in Enugu metropolis.

Enugu water board was functioning. They was water every most especially in the dry season. There was nothing like water scarcity.

Immediately this madam pig of a female became governor, everything breakdown because of his backwardness and incompetency.[/s]
Call ugwuanyi out and don't involve his Nsukka people into your petty banter..

You are degenerating a whole place cause of one man and you think you are not the backward and primitive person here. Most you fools will always come and line and talk thrash while in actual life,you are all failures and bunch of crack heads who have failed in all aspect of their lives.. I'm sure you that your state ,the government didn't lay a single pipe water to convey water round the whole state and nobody have called his people and place backward people.

Ode!!
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 1:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Justinlean02:
lol, it's N80 and N100 now grin
omo cry cry.. Are u a UNN student too?? embarassed
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by lexy2014: 1:31am On Nov 28, 2021
funkybroyouknow:

you cant drill wells because of the coals below enugu

Wow...that's serious stuff
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by pacino26(m): 1:40am On Nov 28, 2021
I missed a Water Technology training holding on Enugu for circumstances beyond my control.

First, as innovative and this idea is I don't think it will be financially sustainable. Hauling few litres of water on tricycle pickup through the ragged 9th mile expressway is next to economic delinquency and waste of time and resources.

The water works were left to deteriorate over the years, true the government have replaced the submersible pumps in the deep wells around the Ajali sandstone but what happened to a mega 34" composite piping from Udi through some other plain down into Enugu metropolis? His praise singers find it difficult to effectively think and advice him properly.

He should turn the entire prospective pipeline route into estates and transport water with keke.
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by Tzar(m): 3:32am On Nov 28, 2021
Thank God this one is not distributing N500 like he is giving Northern almagiri money.
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by ZUBY77(m): 5:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Always talking and doing nothing
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by Danjikanbauchi: 6:27am On Nov 28, 2021
Iceman2017:
What kind of nonsense news you people always bring up here about Enugu. You can't hear of any tangible project carried by this administration.
Always blowing confused grammar with nothing to show off.

Enugu State is in the worst condition. No tangible results. Bad roads everywhere.

All we see is social media propagandas as if we are still campaigning.
go and sit down
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by Amudeneogu: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Every year the same story, water tankers association Enugu branch has vowed that water will not run in Enugu so that they will be selling water
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by xelly: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2021
This is trash. Why can't they build water treatment plant and supply water to the metropolis? This is like halking water.

City design includes water supply both for fire fighter and domestic use.

This country keep breeding empty heads as leaders. Will that French company do this is France?
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by xelly: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2021
pacino26:
I missed a Water Technology training holding on Enugu for circumstances beyond my control.

First, as innovative and this idea is I don't think it will be financially sustainable. Hauling few litres of water on tricycle pickup through the ragged 9th mile expressway is next to economic delinquency and waste of time and resources.

The water works were left to deteriorate over the years, true the government have replaced the submersible pumps in the deep wells around the Ajali sandstone but what happened to a mega 34" composite piping from Udi through some other plain down into Enugu metropolis? His praise singers find it difficult to effectively think and advice him properly.

He should turn the entire prospective pipeline route into estates and transport water with keke.

Honestly, hauling water to homes is the worst thing I have ever heard of. Can't thar state wakeup and walk yo this man? Who are the people close to him? This project is the lowest one can imagine.
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by akpunda86: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Gburugburu have dementia cos by dis time last year he said this time this year and now this year he said next year and by next year knowing his tenure will end he will say 2023 and after the project becomes abadoned and all money wasted down in drains

Another govt will come,the sufferings continues.

Gburugburu is just a waste
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by holysaint1(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2021
RIVERS1stson:
Enugu is a backward jungle. There's nothing in enugu. Water scarcity is one of the many things ravaging enugu state

All i see here is opportunity.
This new project by the govt self cannot get yo everyone.

Hence in ur neighbourhood, u and a selected few can team up to dig a borehole and sell water for half the price its been sold... And with time, u will get more customer. And plough back the profit to build more boreholes and make returns.. And by so doing, using ur economics of scale to be at advantage in the water sale market.
Re: Ugwuanyi Unveils Action Plan Towards Tackling Water Supply Challenge In Enugu by oyatz(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2021
OEPHIUS:
Gov. Ugwuanyi unveils action plan towards tackling water supply challenge in Enugu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=448913799926444&id=100044234839321

Penguin2, PaChukwudi44, AsempeteNnwaayi, mrvitalis, gidgiddy and PrinceOfLagos need to see how Tinubu had embezzled the money meant to provide water for Enugu State.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can The Senate Do That The House Of Reps Cant And Vice Versa? / Buhari’s Minister Fires APC Chairman, Oshiomhole / President Buhari To Attend Climate Change Summit In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.