Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

How To Share And Transfer Data On Airtel Line Using The Data Me2u Service - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Share And Transfer Data On Airtel Line Using The Data Me2u Service (373 Views)

I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Share And Transfer Data On Airtel Line Using The Data Me2u Service by Pijokoo: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
We carry out our activities on the internet daily with a lot of resources which we use to make things smooth, steady and easy-going.

A huge number of people can testify to the fact that having data on our Airtel sim card plays a major/vital role in keeping us connected.

Data is used by individuals and organizations to connect to the Internet using computer terminals, computers, and other devices.

It has a lot of benefits such as using it to communicate online with our family, friends, relations, and our loved ones and also to get information about things.

But in some situations we might exhaust it, leaving us in a state where we can no longer enjoy the amazing goodies we access when we have data.

The only option we have is purchasing Airtel data but we know it might be quite expensive or simply don't have enough airtime for that.

So it led Airtel to introduce the data Me2U feature which gonna help their subscribers share and transfer the data on their line to another Airtel user.

Airtel data Me2U is a free service that gives you the ability to share or transfer your data with friends and loved ones within the twinkle of an eye.

So without wasting much time let's head into the main reason we are here which is how to share and transfer data on the Airtel line using the data Me2U service.

So let's get started on this article on how you can share and transfer data on the Airtel line using the data Me2U service.

CONTINUE READING
https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-share-and-transfer-data-on-airtel-using-the-data-me2u-service/

16 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How To Share And Transfer Data On Airtel Line Using The Data Me2u Service by Pijokoo: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Enjoy guys
Re: How To Share And Transfer Data On Airtel Line Using The Data Me2u Service by Username44: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pijokoo:
Enjoy guys
thanks
Re: How To Share And Transfer Data On Airtel Line Using The Data Me2u Service by Pijokoo: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Username44:
thanks
uwlc

(1) (Reply)

Phone Swap Deal / How You Can Make More Than 10000 Dollars With Your Phone Camera Only / How To Create A New Apple ID On Your Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.