Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth (24342 Views)

Daniel, Obasanjo, ‘tunji Isola, Amosun And Others Attend Funeral Of Late Nigeria / Buhari Meets Queen Of Netherlands, Seek Financial Intervention For Nigeria Devel / Evangelist Bamidele Isola Olumilua Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by Praktikals(m): 6:43am On Nov 28, 2021
angry
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Audio Queen... Where pic?
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by Damzy101(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2021
I've not even heard of him all these while, and some other high commissioners/ambassadors. Not even a page on FB called “Nigerian mission in UK”

Can't really see the works of our ambassadors.
He studied marketing, business studies and economics. I don't know how that relates to int'l relations or even political science.

Nigeria isn't doing well in some aspects mainly because everything has been politicized. We no longer appoint people who are fit enough, considering capability, field of specialization or merits. They are being appionted based on political merits or political struggle.

Wish him luck anyway.
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by LibertyRep: 6:47am On Nov 28, 2021
NUDGOSA Ambassador Sarafadeen Tunji Isola.

In your silent moment, please reflect on the hardship Nigerians are facing and do contribute your quota towards ameliorating these inconveniences.
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by googlepikins: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2021
After all the bribe and extortion he has subjected Nigerians to
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by free2ryhme: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2021
seunmsg:

That’s the ceremony that always herald the presentation of letter of credence to the court of Saint James. It is a tradition and not a fuckery.

You schooled the truant perfectly well

2 Likes

Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by techWriter1: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2021
Is that an accomplishments. enable us know the Queen.. what been she regained offer us autonomy?
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by donnie(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Who is he supposed to meet in England before? Is it the Oba? undecided
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Is that the fuckery we sent him there to do?

See them, respect is something you guys can't understand

1 Like

Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by shiwex: 7:29am On Nov 28, 2021
I have to say this guy has alrady started doing a good job. He is restructuring that bleeped up embassy of ours . All those useless Mala's thats we have there in the embassy are so corrupt, I can see he is already making a difference.
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by Proboy21: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2021
ipobarethieves:
take hypo.U go dey calm down cool

Lol na so
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by 6ixT8: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2021
first i like is unique name.

Secondly, if you have watch Black Mafia Family(BMF) you would agree with me that he looks like there Meech dad.

Happy new week fellas.
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by 6ixT8: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:
Muslims should be sent to Muslim countries,

how can this Lady stand all the pubs in UK.. it's bloody Haram to her.

infidels cooking what she eats and all.

pathetic

Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by Habayomie(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2021
ntyce:
My Egba man, making us proud.

He is not making us proud at all.
What was his contribution to economic development of Ogun when he was minister of steel and mines (PDP era).
Now,he is an ambassador (APC).
Any Government In Power (AGIP) people.
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by Richyblack1(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2021
See why Nigeria have problems..whats the relationship between someone that studied business? and someone that studied international relations.why can't they send a carrer diplomat? must everything in this country be man know man?
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by sharpwriter(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2021
Ogbenia:

Your question should be what has Nigeria gained not what has the queen gained.
The queen is not supposed to gain from Nigeria's independence if Nigeria is truly independent.
Abi o..... I think say na only me see am.
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by BigBashiru: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2021
Ogbenia:

https://thenationonlineng.net/sarafa-ishola-meets-with-the-queen/

What business does Nigeria have with the british monarch??

The british are responsible for degrading reporting on Africans that causes lots of Africans to have inferiority complex.

Support for the Nigerian army during the Nigerian Civil War that caused mass genocides of igbos.
BBC is banned in rwanda, zimbabwe and I believe in China too.
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by sharpwriter(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2021
Shetemi12:
Is that an achievement. Help us tell the Queen.. what has she gained giving us independence?
She has gained massively, and her and the whole of England are still gaining because they don't want our development. Our under-development is gain to them.

Your question should be what have you gained as an individual since the they amalgamated the various regions together and since independence?
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by asanausana91: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:

pathetic
do you even know what you are saying? Calm down, borrow some brain then you can talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by Rexwalters1: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Madam Ipob for ever wailing? He went to visit the queen of your supreme leader.

Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by Rexwalters1: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:

pathetic
Why are you wailing here Peasant? Go & tell the Nigerian Government that, Mumu tribalist.
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by lenghtinny(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2021
When did Sharafa join Apc not to talk of being an ambassador to the United kingdom.

All these politicians are one and the same with their anywhere belle face kind of politics. I pity anybody wey dey partake in all this Apc versus Pdp nonsense.

E be things for this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by doe: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Very suspect education. But he has done well for himself.
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by adelaja70(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2021
PandoraObi:
May God heal you, so presenting letter of credence is fuckery because he is not Igbo, bitterness and hatred is a thing
That tribe!!!!!... Na waaaaaa!
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by adelaja70(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2021
techWriter1:
Is that an accomplishments. enable us know the Queen.. what been she regained offer us autonomy?
Na your English need autonomy.
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by Lexusgs430: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Rather than sort the passport issues, he is busy organising such frivolities...........
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by Ooye12: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nigerian's sabi chop life grin
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by Testimony1988(m): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
hahahaha.
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
He'll keep that photo framed up and on the wall of his main living room till he dies grin
Forget, Naija government has mouth! Can Mali's ambassador meet the queen just like that? What will they discuss? Or CAR nation.

Reminds me of when my father met the Pope , late Pope John Paul the second and the picture is still here. He was Nigeria's ambassador to Italy. Surrounded by the Pope's bodyguards. Haha. Forget story, that picture looks quite good.

Someone once hinted on selling it. That Pope John Paul was one of the best Pope's of our lifetime and the picture will sell for over xxxx thousand dollars. My mum said, what? You well so? Besides, who buys a picture with another person's face on it?
Anyway, my elder brother has snatched the main photograph and currently displays it in his living room. angry
I had plans for it.
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
shiwex:
I have to say this guy has alrady started doing a good job. He is restructuring that bleeped up embassy of ours . All those useless Mala's thats we have there in the embassy are so corrupt, I can see he is already making a difference.
Omo, that embassy was one of the most corrupt (I'm thinking ranking it 2nd place) of any of our embassies scattered around the world.
Nigerian High Commission, london. I've been there twice. Even the staff looked dubious. I don't know of now. But I doubt it has changed for the better. So if Ishola can clean up the place then it's a good move. Sack all preexisting charge-de-affairs, Councillor, political and students affairs, etc.
All of them should be changed if he wants to bring back proper order and start afresh. Only he and the deputy high commissioner could possibly be the only ones not in the wayo-wayo system over there. They're new there.
Re: Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth by OLULAW: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pure waste of space, time, and money. Not even BOJO would attempt this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu, Malami Clash Over Restructuring / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising / Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.