Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great (8770 Views)

Again, Buhari Asks Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu / 10 Bad Attitudes Nigerians Must Drop To Make The Country Great / Presidency Blames Power Contest, Anti-graft War For Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2021
HenryDion:

When I read the headline I was confused for a minute. Isn't he the one proposing the anti-grazing bill in the first place?
I just tire
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great by Orpe7(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2021
The thing I dislike about Bubu is that he lives in a bubble. He thinks just telling Nigerians to be good they would listen
Baba deal with erring people and others will fall into line
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great by litaninja(m): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2021
DCP Abba Kyari nko?
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great by Thunderfayayou: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great by macrodata(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2021
RuudVanNistroyy:
One of the most useless and corrupt President that has ever ruled any nation.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great by Coldie(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2021
It’s high time efcc officers start having asset declarations, these days the richest people are efcc officers after politicians why is that?
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great by ddeola: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2021
While ignoring his fulani killers , the imported soldiers of death he brought into the country. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

#Terrormustendinnigeria
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great by Selfmotivated: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/buhari-to-nigerians-join-anti-graft-war-to-make-country-great/amp/
He's fighting corruption with kidglooves. What about OBJ $16B dollar power scam, what about Tinubu Bullion van scandal? Rotten country.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great by seyz91(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
cheesy me too
Mokason288:
angry
Most times I wish I was in charge of controlling THUNDER

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great by emexc11(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
The president and the IGP should do something urgently to stop what the officers of Nigerian police force are doing on Nigerian roads as per bribe taking.
It is becoming highly embarrassing as the spate grew unimaginably higher under this administration and everyone is turning blind eye to it.
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great by Abujason: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin grin grin

This man is a real � � � clown.

As if he doesn’t know that he and his government are the most corrupt in history of Nigeria
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great by Mokason288(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
seyz91:
cheesy me too
I know I will do a better job than you
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great by Amanda4life: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
I BEG ,

I WAN THROW
Re: Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great by dasparrow: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
But there is a lot of corruption in Buhari's administration so what is Buhari talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Can Rochas Be The Way Out? / NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban / Ndume Alleges Senators Smuggled In Magu’s Rejection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.