Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her (1338 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by Candidlady: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
My mum is my sister, she is my aunt, she is my gramz, she my bestfriend, my boyfriend

¤take a gold! drop a mum!? Fvck gold! <<masta ace>>

itell her 'ertin bout me¤except....¤

the problem now is this woman wants me to create an account for her on NL.

~ijust confuse~
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by adebayour26: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Create it and tutor her on how to use it.

But are you sure you will be comfortable by the time nairalanders insult your Mum (since they don't know her identity)?

1 Like

Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by adebayour26: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Make sure she doesn't know your username coz by the time she understands how to surf nairaland very well and she pays a visit to your profile and posts, you're gonna have loads of questions to answer.

5 Likes

Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by AdaSunshine(f): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Create one for her, but before you do, let her know how things could get if they don’t like her opinion.
She can start by just reading posts and going through comments. She first needs to get familiar with characters here and their “norms”.
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Nov 28, 2021
adebayour26:
Make sure she doesn't know your username coz by the time she understands how to surf nairaland very well and she pays a visit to your profile and posts, you're gonna have loads of questions to answer.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by fineboynl(m): 4:58am On Nov 28, 2021
Why does she want an account on nairaland. Is she already a frequent guest on nairaland?
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by Candidlady: 5:00am On Nov 28, 2021
adebayour26:
Create it and tutor her on how to use it.

But are you sure you will be comfortable by the time nairalanders insult your Mum (since they don't know her identity)?

iwont be comfy! Hence my refusal...
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by Candidlady: 5:01am On Nov 28, 2021
adebayour26:

swearz

and ihate been on the hotseat!
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by Candidlady: 5:04am On Nov 28, 2021
AdaSunshine:
Create one for her, but before you do, let her know how things could get if they don’t like her opinion.
She can start by just reading posts and going through comments. She first needs to get familiar with characters here and their “norms”.

lol thanks

happy sunday
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2021
Something is telling me that auntie don't want her mum to know that she has joined bad gang cheesy

Make I go my house abeg tongue angry cheesy
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by Candidlady: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Something is telling me that auntie don't want her mum to know that she has joined bad gang cheesy

Make I go my house abeg tongue angry cheesy

lol

like isaid she knows 'erthing bout me except.,..

am nat scared of her having an acct am just scared that souls on here might eventually get to know our connection. Because iwil be lowkey monitoring her. You bash her am coming for your head kinda thing.

just like that nlpolice and that managrill individual

6 Likes

Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by Greatzeus(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Candidlady:
My mum is my sister, she is my aunt, she is my gramz, she my bestfriend, my boyfriend

~ijust confuse~
Personally,I think she doesn't need it. She should visit as a guest. She will have access to front-page and other sections,read current trending news and other posts. That's enough for someone of her age bracket.
Creating an account and making topics or comments will likely bring her in contact with the abusive disrespectful, uncivilised, uneducated and broke kids and no goods that filled nairaland.
She will likely deactivate it later, unless she stays on a very very low key,with no topics no comments etc,which is the same as guest.

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by ecolime(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2021
Hope Mama knows this is site is filled with uncultured kids taking advantage of its anonymity?

If you and her can't swallow insults, it's better she reads topics as a guest.

But if she is bored and wants to catch cruise with kids, then go ahead. I have several Bossess that are about 60 years on Nairaland and very active.

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by adebayour26: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Candidlady:

swearz

and ihate been on the hotseat!
Trust me, she will still ask you again.
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by frozen70(f): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Candidlady:

~ijust confuse~

Where is the problem here
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 29, 2021
Why?
Please don't register her. Why did you even tell her about this site? If they bash her ehn.. nairaland that is riddled with uncouth youth.? Please don't.

I wouldn't want any member of my family to be here. Even if they find their way here on their own, let them be on their lane. I wouldn't want them to connect with me on here or even know my moniker.

Even when twinny was showing interest, i kinda discouraged her by confusing her that the process of registration is so lengthy and she being an active Mom with her children a handful already, I was able to make her drop the idea. tongue.

Wetin? Una wan turn am to family affairs ni? grin.
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by Silentgroper(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2021
Mercychen:
Why?
Please don't register her. Why did you even tell her about this site? If they bash her ehn.. nairaland that is riddled with uncouth youth.? Please don't.

I wouldn't want any member of my family to be here or even of the find their way here on their own, let them be on their lane. I wouldn't want them to connect with me on here or even know my moniker.

Even when twinny was showing interest, i kinda discouraged her by confusing her that the process of registration is so lengthy and she being an active Mom with her children a handful already, I was able to make her drop the idea. tongue.

Wetin? Una wan turn am to family affairs ni? grin.

Are u married now?
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by Dollywood(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2021
Lmaooooo. I hope them no go bully your mom off nairaland coz they crazy in here.
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by lowkeybahdguy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Candidlady:

~ijust confuse~

Parents getting involved will ruin the broth. See what happened with facebook. However, if you are as close as you say you are with your mum, and your mum is young at mind (as you have indicated in previous posts) then she most likely knows most of the escapades you get into already, and/or will be willing to have an open mind towards the level of depravity and bluntness on NL.

And of cos, you creating the account means you can monitor her activities from a distance without necessarily revealing your id. It may also be necessary for you to create a pseudo account for your depravities.
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by Mixedfruit: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Make sure you don't use (f) monikers for the account even you want to. cos all this sex starved hegoats on nairaland will be sending her pm.
Re: My Mum Keeps Bugging Me To Create A/an NL Acct For Her by Coolgent(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Candidlady:

~ijust confuse~
Let her start as a guest first before you register her, enlighten her about pros and cons of nairaland.

Be warned!
Don't ever reveal your username to her

(1) (Reply)

Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work / Is This A Good Decision To Stop: / Anger And Love Has No Limits: Between A Dad And The Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.