Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work (1330 Views)

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by TMHL: 12:04pm On Jan 06
This is following the initial topic about the woman who says she was motivated to wake up earlier than usual to prepare food for her husband to take to work.

See here: https://www.nairaland.com/7959501/woman-brought-2-spoons-husband

While it was just some random innocent tweet, her life story seem to have experienced a massive turnaround from it.

Why?

Well, Tweeps dug into her past posts and discovered she had always been the "good wife" to her husband, with some level of consistency too.

Then another Tweep noticed she had made a Christmas wishlist for a bedside refrigerator, then asked for her account details to support her in getting it.

The rest is history...

Nlfpmod

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by GreatAchiever1: 12:07pm On Jan 06
I think they are doing it to pass a message to women. God don use that means to butter her bread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by TMHL: 12:09pm On Jan 06
There's more...

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by illicit(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06
I have got a job on Nairaland before, I have got deals, got help

Girlfriend too

Remain wife...

Where art thou?
Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by TMHL: 12:14pm On Jan 06
And then the gbas gbos ...

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by Jeon(f): 12:16pm On Jan 06
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Lolz.

Congratulations.
@least your sufferness in Marriage has granted your so many sponsors.

Enduring sufferness gives you a faithful husband.

Enduring hardship determines successful Marriages to Africans

When are we going to drop this mentality?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by TMHL: 12:19pm On Jan 06
Behold the star of 2024 so far...

Some takeout:

- Don't let the wildness on social media erode your home trainings

- Be consistent

- Have a positive mindset. She could have chosen to give her husband drama when he shared his experience from the office with her. She chose to step up her game instead. She was already getting up at 6am to prepare food for her child prior anyways.

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by Zonefree(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06
illicit:
I have got a job on Nairaland before, I have got deals, got help

Girlfriend too

Remain wife...

Where art thou?

You got girlfriend for Nairaland? undecided

You have bad taste for women embarassed

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by TMHL: 12:22pm On Jan 06
GreatAchiever1:
I think they are doing it to pass a message to women. God don use that means to butter her bread.

There's that. Though not necessarily to punish/pepper the bitter "feminists", but many men see it as a wakeup call that a good wife is a rare gift these days.

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by Animegirl(f): 12:23pm On Jan 06
This lady is in between an on-going war on Twitter, patriarchy and feminist society. Patriarchy proving what doesn't need to be proven because of their ego. At the end of the day, the lady won.

I don't care in an ongoing War, God confuse both sides to bless me abundantly. May Tinubu regime favor me, Lord. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by TMHL: 12:25pm On Jan 06
Jeon:
😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Lolz.

Congratulations.
@least your sufferness in Marriage has granted your so many sponsors.

Enduring sufferness gives you a faithful husband.

Enduring hardship determines successful Marriages to Africans

When are we going to drop this mentality?.

Those not in hardship don't have faithful husbands and successful marriages?

Those in hardship do not deserve to be happy in their marriage?

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by Animegirl(f): 12:26pm On Jan 06
TMHL:

There's that. Though not necessarily to punish/pepper the bitter "feminists", but many men see it as a wakeup call that a good wife is a rare gift these days.

Die this talk please. Is your mother not a good wife to your father? There are good women but you men want baddies. Once you have money, that is when you remember you have "spec".

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by TMHL: 12:28pm On Jan 06
Animegirl:
This lady is in between an on-going war on Twitter, patriarchy and feminist society. Patriarchy proving what doesn't need to be proven because of their ego. At the end of the day, the lady won.

I don't care in an ongoing War, God confuse both sides to bless me abundantly. May Tinubu regime favor me, Lord.

You really overrate the relevance of bitter "feminists".

By the way, she is more "feminist" than the pretending ones all over Twitter.

She teaches positivity, the ones who think themselves the real feminists are only about negativity, who tag women with successful love lives as "pick me".

5 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by GreatAchiever1: 12:29pm On Jan 06
TMHL:

Yes, true. But I pray that the wake up call that women will have through this will be permanent in their lives/homes and not after few months.
Because nothing is sweeter in a man's life than a good woman to run home to after a stressful day at work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by AchrafHakimi: 12:29pm On Jan 06
Submissive woman just got uplifted by men.
I dare feminists to uplift one simpish white knight that fought their online trolls.

Instead the feminist go still drop toto for the troll.
Mugus.

Submissive woman 1-0 Simps

7 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by decatalyst(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06
The just...justified feminist fo0ls will be crying their eyes to bed every night.

In the morning, they take up their camouflage and berate their fellow women who understands love, loyalty, and commitment. At night, they crawl to bed and cry to sleep as usual.

They live a very lonely and miserable life.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by TMHL: 12:31pm On Jan 06
Animegirl:

Die this talk please. Is your mother not a good wife to your father? There are good women but you men want baddies. Once you have money, that is when you remember you have "spec".

You mean no rich man prior to marriage ever got a good woman?

Anyways, at least men will be more intentional now about seeking out good women, as witnessed from the massive reactions. She's the hero after all said.

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by Jeon(f): 12:33pm On Jan 06
TMHL:

Those not in hardship don't have faithful husbands and successful marriages?
How many of those Marriage bring happiness to Nigerians?
Rather than call the Woman different names. Sometimes the husband is not safe for their rants.

Definition of a successful Marriage to Nigerians is 👉 Staying during my hard days and I will be very faithful to you.
How sure are you?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by Animegirl(f): 12:34pm On Jan 06
TMHL:

You really overrate the relevance of bitter "feminists".

By the way, she is more "feminist" than the pretending ones all over Twitter.

She teaches positivity, the ones who think themselves the real feminists are only about negativity, who tag women with successful love lives as "pick me".

You think most of these women became feminist overnight? Do you know what they have gone through to make a decision never to rely on men but rather be sufficient and independent for themselves?

Point of correction that lady isn't a Feminist, she is a traditional woman protecting her home.

I did not see any bitter comment on Twitter aside from the fact, most woman can't wake up at that time to cook. It all depends if you love someone.

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by GreatAchiever1: 12:35pm On Jan 06
Animegirl:

It is men that don't know what they want that end up with baddies. Some Players know what they want, but frolick with the baddies and in the end get what they want.

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by illicit(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06
Zonefree:

You got girlfriend for Nairaland? undecided

You have bad taste for women embarassed

There are nice people here

Aren't u nice?
Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by Animegirl(f): 12:37pm On Jan 06
GreatAchiever1:

It is men that don't know what they want that end up with baddies. Some Players know what they want, but frolick with the baddies and in the end get what they want.

Exactly
Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by TMHL: 12:38pm On Jan 06
Jeon:

How many of those Marriage bring happiness to Nigerians?
Rather than call the Woman different names. Sometimes the husband is not safe for their rants.

Definition of a successful Marriage to Nigerians is 👉 Staying during my hard days and I will be very faithful to you.
How sure are you?.

I'm not sure what you define as happiness for a woman in her marriage or why you attach it to hardship. Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Elon Musk and many others who were not in hardship had their probably unhappy wives walk away.
Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by GreatAchiever1: 12:40pm On Jan 06
Animegirl:

You think most of these women became feminist overnight? Do you know what they have gone through never to rely on men but rather be sufficient and independent for themselves?

Point of correction that lady isn't a Feminist, she is a traditional woman protecting her home.

I did not see any bitter comment on Twitter aside from the fact, most woman can't wake up at that time to cook. It all depends if you love someone.

That is the point, why can't you wake up early to cook for you husband you should be submissive to? The husband that wakes up early to go to work, does he tell you he loves it, but he has to do it for the love he has for his home. The Proverb 31 that some women love to claim even have it there in verse 15
She rises also while it is still night
And gives food to her household
And portions to her maidens.
— Proverbs 31:15.
But how many women can do it in this present age, if this woman is a means for women to open their eyes and repent, I'm so loving it.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by TMHL: 12:41pm On Jan 06
Animegirl:

You think most of these women became feminist overnight? Do you know what they have gone through to make a decision never to rely on men but rather be sufficient and independent for themselves?

Most ladies don't know what exactly they are doing as online "feminists", cos they only followed internet noise and thought to choose a side in a perceived gender war. They just wait for the cult leaders to give them direction on whatever issue and jump on that bandwagon.

The real feminists are those who empower women one way or the other without necessarily pitching them against men. This woman is one and we have others like Folorunso Alakija and women focused support initiatives in Nigeria.
Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by TMHL: 12:43pm On Jan 06
GreatAchiever1:

It's getting clearer.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06
Leave all those nairaland girls wey no get 5k for account,mk dem dey mumu themselves dey wake up 5am to post on threads.Na posting ton thread be their achievement.nobody wants them.lonley peeps
Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by GreatAchiever1: 12:47pm On Jan 06
TMHL:

It's getting clearer.
And I like as dem dig into her profile before dashing her money to be sure she isn't a fake.
I dey tell women, it pays to be submissive to your husband. Treat your hubby like a king that he is and the man will want to protect you with his life.
Not all this equality nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by Jeon(f): 12:47pm On Jan 06
TMHL:

I'm not sure what you define as happiness for a woman in her marriage or why you attach it to hardship.

Is the husband faithful?
Will he stay faithful?
Will he maltreat her after his call is been picked?
Same Men doing this will shut her down if she cry out because of infidelity. She will be told that "Men are polygamous in nature and can cheat".

Beff Bezos, Bill Gates, Elon Musk and many others who were not in hardship had their probably unhappy wives walk away.
Yes, because of what they're passing through in their hands.
If money is what women are after , as men claimed the wives of those men you mentioned will stay no matter what.

Look at P square's Paul, why did he left her after all and all?. I think she started with him right from day one and was submissive , why can't he also bear what she did back then?.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by Animegirl(f): 12:53pm On Jan 06
GreatAchiever1:

That is the point, why can't you wake up early to cook for you husband you should be submissive to? The husband that wakes up early to go to work, does he tell you he loves it, but he has to do it for the love he has for his home. The Proverb 31 that some women love to claim even have it there in verse 15
She rises also while it is still night
And gives food to her household
And portions to her maidens.
— Proverbs 31:15.
But how many women can do it in this present age, if this woman is a means for women to open their eyes and repent, I'm so loving it.

Yes that is the point, Mr Great Achiever. This can only apply if your wife is a sit at home lady. You can't tell a working class woman to wake up at that time to do such unless, she is cooking for herself too. If my husband doesn't expect me to share bills with him at home, I will gladly do it.

Your generation wants us to split bills like a man.

In essence allow us to be feminine take care of the house, while you go out as the head of the house to look for money.
Re: Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work by Animegirl(f): 12:54pm On Jan 06
TMHL:

Most ladies don't know what exactly they are doing as online "feminists", cos they only followed internet noise and thought to choose a side in a perceived gender war. They just wait for the cult leaders to give them direction on whatever issue and jump on that bandwagon.

The real feminists are those who empower women one way or the other without necessarily pitching them against men. This woman is one and we have others like Folorunso Alakija and women focused support initiatives in Nigeria.

These are mere assumptions angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Questions Every Parent Should Ask When The Kids Get Home From School / Naughty Wife Talks: A Frigid Wife Versus A Tired Wife / see what a Bold Mother wrote on facebook (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.