Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Learn how to build and monetize social media pages and blogs - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn how to build and monetize social media pages and blogs (205 Views)

can i monetize social app like Facebook with AdSense/admib? / The New Google Ranking Factors For Websites And Blogs / I Am Buying Facebook Pages And Groups With Over 100,000 Fans Or Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn how to build and monetize social media pages and blogs by Thatrealguy: 1:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Are you a social media/internet enthusiast?

Do you know you can monetize your social media page?

What if I also teach you how to create a blog, and make money as people visit the blog?

In my WhatsApp course, you'll learn how to create a blog and make money from every visit, and also, how to install money making widgets on your social media pages.

The first 5 people to subscribe to this course will get it for just N2,500. The next five will get it for N5,000, while others will get it for N10,000.

To subscribe, click the link below and pay, then, you'll automatically be added to a WhatsApp group;

https://paystack.com/pay/monetizeyourcyberspace

(1) (Reply)

Content Loader / Can You Develop Custom Cms? Contact Me / As A Web Designer What Factors Influence The Price You Charge Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.