Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,058 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Take The Initiative (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take The Initiative (2) (436 Views)

Guidedsouls Initiative Holds Parents/teachers Forum / Take The Initiative (3) / Take The Initiative (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take The Initiative (2) by Btruth: 4:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Take The Initiative (2)

Sun, 28 Nov 2021

‘Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord.’ Jeremiah 17:7

Second, take action. There is an old saying ‘you can if you will’. Initiators don’t wait for others to motivate them. They know it’s their responsibility to move themselves forward beyond their comfort zone, and they make it a practice. President Theodore Roosevelt said, ‘There is nothing brilliant or outstanding in my record, except perhaps this one thing. I do the things I believe ought to be done. And when I make up my mind to do a thing, I act.’

The Bible says, ‘Trust in the Lord, and do good [take action]; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.’ (Psalm 37:3 NKJV)

Third, learn from your failures and keep moving forward. The good news for initiators is, they make things happen. The bad news is, they make lots of mistakes along the way. The greater your potential, the greater your chance for failure.

Senator Robert Kennedy said, ‘Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.’ Are you constantly on the lookout for opportunity, or do you wait for it to come to you? Are you willing to pray and take a step of faith, or do you endlessly analyse everything? As former chairman of Chrysler, Lee Iacocca said, ‘Even the correct decision is wrong when it was taken too late.’ When was the last time you initiated something substantial in your life? If you haven’t moved yourself forward out of your comfort zone lately, you might have to jump-start your initiative.

The Bible says, ‘He is your helper and your shield.’ (Psalm 115:11 NLT) That means God will help you to succeed. And when you fail, He will protect and redirect you.
Re: Take The Initiative (2) by AntiChristian: 5:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Btruth:
Take The Initiative (2)

Sun, 28 Nov 2021

‘Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord.’ Jeremiah 17:7

Second, take action. There is an old saying ‘you can if you will’. Initiators don’t wait for others to motivate them. They know it’s their responsibility to move themselves forward beyond their comfort zone, and they make it a practice. President Theodore Roosevelt said, ‘There is nothing brilliant or outstanding in my record, except perhaps this one thing. I do the things I believe ought to be done. And when I make up my mind to do a thing, I act.’

The Bible says, ‘Trust in the Lord, and do good [take action]; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.’ (Psalm 37:3 NKJV)

Third, learn from your failures and keep moving forward. The good news for initiators is, they make things happen. The bad news is, they make lots of mistakes along the way. The greater your potential, the greater your chance for failure.

Senator Robert Kennedy said, ‘Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.’ Are you constantly on the lookout for opportunity, or do you wait for it to come to you? Are you willing to pray and take a step of faith, or do you endlessly analyse everything? As former chairman of Chrysler, Lee Iacocca said, ‘Even the correct decision is wrong when it was taken too late.’ When was the last time you initiated something substantial in your life? If you haven’t moved yourself forward out of your comfort zone lately, you might have to jump-start your initiative.

The Bible says, ‘He is your helper and your shield.’ (Psalm 115:11 NLT) That means God will help you to succeed. And when you fail, He will protect and redirect you.

Same God that is our helper is the one who creates prosperity and disaster/calamity.

Check Isaiah 45:7.
Re: Take The Initiative (2) by Btruth: 6:07am On Nov 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Same God that is our helper is the one who creates prosperity and disaster/calamity.

Check Isaiah 45:7.
& what's your stand with the same God? I will advice you choose well my brother.

Good morning.
Re: Take The Initiative (2) by AntiChristian: 6:30am On Nov 30, 2021
Btruth:
& what's your stand with the same God? I will advice you choose well my brother.

Good morning.

My stand is that God doesn't need to have a son to function!

He needs no partner to save his creation!

God is able to do all things on His own!
Re: Take The Initiative (2) by Btruth: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

My stand is that God doesn't need to have a son to function!

He needs no partner to save his creation!

God is able to do all things on His own!
soon, you will come to the understanding of HIM.
Re: Take The Initiative (2) by AntiChristian: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Btruth:
soon, you will come to the understanding of HIM.

I don't think i need to have any other understanding of HIM.

My God has no son!

My God has no partner to help HIM.

My God is one indivisible and just one! (not one which is three persons)

My God no dey die!

My God no dey bet with Satan to tempt the righteous.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Death? 100 Things That Can Kill / Women Are Just As Rotten As Men And Are Not Better / 2nd Coming Of Christ And Genuine Repentance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.