Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery (3831 Views)

‘This Is Too Much’ Iyabo Ojo, Others React As Eniola Tensions Fans With Photos / Bobrisky Needs Your Prayer As He Embark On A Body Surgery In Dubai (video) / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by Supers(m): 4:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Actress, Eniola Badmus has reportedly gone under the knife to improve her body stature and remove belly fat.

According to reports, Eniola allegedly went to a hospital in Turkey where a large percentage of fat in her belly was removed.

It was also alleged that she trimmed down her waist line.

Blogger, Cutiejulz who made the allegation via Instagram, wrote;

“Eyaaa.. so y’all didn’t notice actress Eniola Badmus was quite recently in Turkey to get her body done?

Well one of our favourite screen goddess and entertainer, Eniola Badmus recently visited a cosmetic surgery hospital in turkey where she had a good percentage of her tummy removed and waist line adjusted and small touches in other areas.

Follow link below to Read full Gist

https://supers.ng/reactions-as-eniola-badmus-undergoes-body-surgery/

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by lkillbrokehoes: 5:29am On Nov 28, 2021
Sorry I gave my last f*ck last year, no f*ck to give. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by MufasaLion: 5:32am On Nov 28, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by tyson98: 6:06am On Nov 28, 2021
E good before she turn buffalo finish

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by chigoziri2403(m): 6:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Is the above picture, before or after?

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by NNTR: 6:12am On Nov 28, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Sorry I gave my last f*ck last year, no f*ck to give. undecided
Last year that long?
Your jism will be thickened and curdy like custard by now

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2021
I thought they were deceiving themselves that being fat is healthy and sexy. How can you look like a bag of beans and expect people not to body sham you.

Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by Munzy14(m): 6:35am On Nov 28, 2021
Happiness is key...If it will guarantee her happiness..fine.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by princepee: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Well this one surgery I can't fault.
She looks better now.
She use to look like a bag of beans.
Congrats eni.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by dacblogger: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2021
Buhari regime has trimmed me down naturally... angry
I owe my weight loss to bubu...
Buhari,it is God that will judge the both of us. grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2021
Me I don't need the surgery. Sapa has done it already for me. God hates Buhari undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by halfbloodprince(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2021
I’m too broke to be fat, in other words, hunger is my surgeon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by 1Sharon(f): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
I thought they were deceiving themselves that being fat is healthy and sexy. How can you look like a bag of beans and expect people not to body sham you.

Nonsense

Lol! They all love to say they are fat and beautiful and proud but secretly they try to lose weight.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by Ihavethingstodo: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
If this is her after surgery picture, then she still has more work to do!

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
What for? To please human beings?
Sorry o.

After Stella Obasanjo died, I thought women will stop going under the knife but I was wrong. Rather it's getting worse and more people have died from it.

Let her kukuma do those arms too.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mercychen:
[s]What for? To please human beings?
Sorry o.

After Stella Obasanjo died, I thought women will stop going under the knife but I was wrong. Rather it's getting worse and more people have died from it.

Let her kukuma do those arms too.[/s]

Human being, It's you people that would still say she looks like a buffalo if she doesn't.

It is a gradual process.

Adele lost weight as well, she probably did surgery too, people are realizing that online praise is different from what they experience offline.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by Freelane33(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pressure

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Eniola Badmus Undergoes Body Surgery by 1Sharon(f): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mercychen:
What for? To please human beings?
Sorry o.

Let her kukuma do those arms too.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Palaver: Gov Akala’s Kids Disrupt P-square’s Birthday Bash / Exclusive Funeral Photographs Of P-square's Mother / Beyonce Has Bad Breath!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.