Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) (36817 Views)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by JOemmy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
contigiency:
I have always said it that those who claim to be civilized, exposed and educated are actually the opposite of what they claim they are. Otherwise, what is wrong in Mr Ibu having a personal view or choice? Why going after him? When has it become a crime for one to freely associate? And tommorow these same people who are after him will still come up with noise how the Fulanis are backward in their thinking.

You are the one making things up didn't u read the story were mr ibu made it very clear that he was only invited to the event that he has always been a supporter of atiku who have been helping him way back?

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by goaldynboy: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
Shatap
See who's talking
your jagabantis will not even win south west sef
you think everyone is Tinubu urchins
real Yorubas are wiser

Thank you very much for this comment!

Most of these Tinubu urchins and miscreants think that Tinubu can win southwest!! Even the north will abandon the drug barons!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by JOemmy(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

Exactly. That is how simplistically tribalistic, clannish and viscerally hateful Igbos are. They have nothing positive to add to the development of the political administration of Nigeria.

Their simple and hateful mindset, per political elections, is that Igbo must vote Igbo or the choice of Igbo. Every other choice is outlawed, haram or "evil".

So ur tinibu and ur yoruba tribe are the ones that are not tribalistic? cheesy The whole world saw how the same tinibu and his yoruba touts prevented igbos in lagos from voting in the last two presidential elections what's more tribalistic and hateful than that singular act?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Pallaz(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
And atiku is from east
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by God1stson(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
sokera:
Igbos are really blackmailing Jagaban … it’s not a crime for him to support Jagaban… but south-west will never be the same Accomodating environment for the Igbos if Jagaban if the Igbos vote against Jagaban… don’t take my words for granted … I am saying this from a very reliable source but you can dare this information

And what will happen? By now u guys should know that the Igbos have seen the good, the bad and the ugly so are not afraid of any shit!. U guys can say whatever but by the grace of God we've come so far. Tinubu na bad market, just the same way we see PMB. If u guys don't present pple like Adesina or at least Osibanjo for consideration then I wash my hands. Why I don't defend my people for some of thier excesses, I love the spirit of an igbo man to be vocal and defend what they believe in even at the expense of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by CaptainAyub: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Ezza in Ebonyi and their half brothers izzi in Benue State.
There's Ezza in Benue.
There's Izzi in Benue too
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Decide2rise:
This was exact things you lots said before 2015 that brought this calamity on Nigeria. A country that elects fools and criminals to rule over them are nothing but fools

Lol. Keep lamenting as the impotent noisemaker that you are.

Unless you get involved, either as a candidate or vote 'mobilizer', then Nigerians will continue to elect "fools and criminals" while sanctimonious folks like you continue making impotent noise day in a day out.

For now, Tinubu is the best and most electable of the 'better devils' from the South .

If you like keep building castles in the sky dreaming of the likes of Adeshina, Moghalu, Sowore etal who cannot get even 20k votes from Nigerians.

I don't understand how millions can be educated yet lacking the capacity to think critically and pragmatically as is the case with Nigeria and with individuals like you.

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by evsimmigration: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
It is due to this kind of your primitive awkward reasoning is why there is continuous agitations for independent in Nigeria..
Your demonic Yoruba & Hausa who have been ruling since time immemorial,are their people's lives better than lives of Igbo people?? Since they contribute nothing economically In Nigeria,yet you don't want them to go their separate ways..Igbos don't need your presidency, & they are ok with their businesses.
Continue to deceive your self parasitic unity beggers

Dsalvo:

One thing is for sure. You Igbos have absolutely nothing to contribute to the peace, progress and development of Nigeria.

Everything from you these days is about hate, intolerance, ethnic bigotry, bullying, enmity, toxicity, terrorising of dissenting opinion etal.

The truth is that in todays Nigeria of tribalism, insecurity, terrorism, unproductive corruption, infrastructural stagnation (especially in SE Nigeria) and administrative public incompetence (also SE Nigeria), Tinubu stands head and shoulder above others as a force for what is good and positive about Nigerian politics.

The fact only Igbos like you will say otherwise just shows what you people are, why you are beyond redemption and why sensible Nigerians should forget any attempt to include you in the effort to build a better nation.

You lot are simply incapable of adding anything positive to Nigeria when you cannot even let your kinsmen have their own free mind, choices and opinions.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by bomb24: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
sokera:
Igbos are really blackmailing Jagaban … it’s not a crime for him to support Jagaban… but south-west will never be the same Accomodating environment for the Igbos if Jagaban if the Igbos vote against Jagaban… don’t take my words for granted … I am saying this from a very reliable source but you can dare this information

we will vote against tinubu in lagos and nothing will happen die it.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by thatsleepboy1: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
CaptainAyub:

There's Ezza in Benue.
There's Izzi in Benue too

Thank you so much for correcting me. I only know about the izzi's and I never knew about ezza in Benue till this moment. G-d bless you sir.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by adekolaelect(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
vanbonattel:
Igbo people can never support evil. grin
Heheee so but many supported Ipob that becomes the master in destruction and killing in Igbo land

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by CaptainAyub: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Thank you so much for correcting me. I only know about the izzi's and I never knew about ezza in Benue till this moment. G-d bless you sir.
https://www.nairaland.com/6349844/ezza-indigenous-igbos-benue-state

1 Like

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by InoGetJoy: 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

One thing is for sure. You Igbos have absolutely nothing to contribute to the peace, progress and development of Nigeria.

Everything from you these days is about hate, intolerance, ethnic bigotry, bullying, enmity, toxicity, terrorising of dissenting opinion etal.

The truth is that in todays Nigeria of tribalism, insecurity, terrorism, unproductive corruption, infrastructural stagnation (especially in SE Nigeria) and administrative public incompetence (also SE Nigeria), Tinubu stands head and shoulder above others as a force for what is good and positive about Nigerian politics.

The fact only Igbos like you will say otherwise just shows what you people are, why you are beyond redemption and why sensible Nigerians should forget any attempt to include you in the effort to build a better nation.

You lot are simply incapable of adding anything positive to Nigeria when you cannot even let your kinsmen have their own free mind, choices and opinions.
But allow the Igbos to go with their rubbish and you say no. No be foolishness be that?
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
InoGetJoy:

But allow the Igbos to go with their rubbish and you say no. No be foolishness be that?

No. You are not going anywhere. Who will I yab when Igbos leave? Mba. Not possible.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by InoGetJoy: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dsalvo:

No. You are not going anywhere. Who will I yab when Igbos leave? Mba. Not possible.
hahahahaha...U dey mad shaa, but d main thing be say as we dey yab ourselves, our leaders just dey carry us dey play. Check am, we go dey align with either PDP or APC but our leaders dey jump from APC to PDP back to APC, which means all of dem na d same. In d end, na we dey do ourselves. Let's be honest, Nigeria will never get better with the current structure. Our leaders know this, and that's why they're stealing with impunity. The Igbos know this country will never get better and that's why they want out. Better still, let's go back to regional government
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
evsimmigration:
It is due to this kind of your primitive awkward reasoning is why there is continuous agitations for independent in Nigeria..
Your demonic Yoruba & Hausa who have been ruling since time immemorial,are their people's lives better than lives of Igbo people?? Since they contribute nothing economically In Nigeria,yet you don't want them to go their separate ways..Igbos don't need your presidency, & they are ok with their businesses.
Continue to deceive your self parasitic unity beggers

My friend, you're lucky I am in a good mood tonight cause "I got bitches in the livin' room gettin' it on and they ain't leavin till six in the mornin" cool

On a serious note, why do you need Biafra formally to be free of annoying Nigerians like me?

You can stay away from me easily na. Maybe start by abandoning Nigerian websites like this in favour of IPOBLand.com cool
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Jagunlabiodua: 2:16am On Nov 29, 2021
Anago55:
. Likewise Yoruba votes alone cannot make a president in the Nigerian space

You vote for others and others vote for you. The igbos have voted for yorubas on many occasions,2023 is the best time to settle scores with that

You Lied, Yoruba is the Largest single ethnic group in Nigeria no candidate from any where in Nigeria can defeat a Yoruba candidate in Today's Nigeria elections Yoruba doesn't stop in South West think of Western Nigeria and North Central Yoruba states.
2023 is Yorubas turn to rule, Yoruba has allowed power to Rotate to the North twice and Eastern Region once, Goodluck Jonathan Azikiwe, Yaradua, Buhari, Yoruba laid low for all these Presidents from North and East since 2007 so it's Yoruba Turn but anyone is welcome to contest, Yoruba don't beg for power we simply take it when we want and we want it in 2023 and we shall take it and the East will continue to cry since they are born with IQ lower than Fulani cows. Yeye Atikulators.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Jagunlabiodua: 2:27am On Nov 29, 2021
bobowaja:

I am a Yoruba guy. I have several guys supporting atiku on my WhatsApp group. Some are even talking of eastern presidency. I just imagine such group to be an Igbo one. Everyone with divergent views would have been threatened to submission.

Give me their number let me give them word, they must be fake Yorubas, we shall not tolerate anyone who votes against Tinubu and Yoruba interests in 2023 to please killer Fulani Atiku. Yoruba must stop playing with Igbos they are out to destroy us from 1950_2023. Awolowo jailing, Midwest creation division of Western Nigeria, moving Capital from Lagos to Abuja are all doings on the Igbos. Myopic Yorubas doing wokeness must be checkmate by the elders.
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Decide2rise: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. Keep lamenting as the impotent noisemaker that you are.

Unless you get involved, either as a candidate or vote 'mobilizer', then Nigerians will continue to elect "fools and criminals" while sanctimonious folks like you continue making impotent noise day in a day out.

For now, Tinubu is the best and most electable of the 'better devils' from the South .

If you like keep building castles in the sky dreaming of the likes of Adeshina, Moghalu, Sowore etal who cannot get even 20k votes from Nigerians.

I don't understand how millions can be educated yet lacking the capacity to think critically and pragmatically as is the case with Nigeria and with individuals like you.
Look at what a supposed educated adult like you wrote up there. Tinubu a confirmed criminal and a weak old man as the most electable candidate from the south. You Tinubu supporters are not only shameless and visionless, you're also irredeemably foolish. Damn I regret sharing this country with folks like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by sokera: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2021
bomb24:

we will vote against tinubu in lagos and nothing will happen die it.
yes you must vote Tinubu
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by CaptainAyub: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2021
bobowaja:

Then they can't win any presidential election with that.
No difference now b/w you ppl and illiterate abokkis grin
They will use anti Igbo sentiments to mobilize mumus like you but una de suffer pass Igbo ooo grin
Even in that una Lagos,the average Igbo youth is living better than the average Yoruba youth who only has "owo mi da" to fall back on but so far Igbos don’t become the president, una done dey satisfied grin
I jus de laugh una
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
benjackugo:
Popular Nigerian comic actor, Mr Ibu has reacted to backlashes from Nigerians over the video he made with his colleagues endorsing Bola Ahmed Tinubu for 2023 presidency, IgbereTV reports.

Recently, a number of Nigerian movie stars set tongues rolling in the online community after attending a meeting believed to be in line with supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu ahead of the 2023 general elections.

As seen in videos shared on Instagram, the movie stars in attendance include comic actor John Okafor aka Mr Ibu, rap sensation Harry Anyanwu and actress Foluke Daramola-Salako.

One video captured the moment Mr Ibu addressed his colleagues with Anyanwu also entertaining them with his rap skills. Before he took his seat, Anyanwu noted that one day Asiwaju will rule Nigeria to which his colleagues echoed a loud amen.

Reacting to the online criticisms he has been receiving after the video went viral, Mr. Ibu stated that Tinubu's campaign team only invited him as an actor and he had to play a neutral role because he is an entertainer. He stated that the visit with his fellow entertainers has nothing to do with his personal beliefs or conviction. He stated that the candidate of his choice is Atiku Abubakar who had really assisted him in the past.

Hear him speak in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf4LZPKY2RQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWylPx1vNrb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Below is the earlier video of the visit to Tinubu's Campaign Team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pURQvt8CvAo

https://igberetvnews.com/1407208/actor-mr-ibu-tinubu-candidate-2023-presidency-photos-video/

See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6868916/mr-ibu-harry-b-anyanwu#107983011

Why this one come look like a bloated frog?

Tinubu ain't my candidate either..... Osinbajo or nothing
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by endsarrrs(f): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
no Ido married men ooo you look HANDSOME too with your black eye glass and coat cheesy
Re: Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) by endsarrrs(f): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
no Ido married men ooo you look HANDSOME too with your black eye glass and coat cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Katch Ononuju Rented Protesters For Saraki - Sahara Reporters / 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition / Falz, Mr Macaroni Reject Sanwo-Olu’s Invite For Peace Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.