Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,274 members, 7,954,077 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone (8855 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by SeriouslySense(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
I think why I should not treat anybody badly, is because they are also me, in a way, they are also a reflection of myself, I can see myself in others.

So if I hurt others, I hurt myself.

We are differentiated by our experiences and perspectives, but in primal forms, we are from the same source and could be in some kind of unity, which means, if I hurt another person, the unity makes it plausible that I also hurt myself, I am not sure of what I am writing also. shocked shocked

But not necessarily unity might also be some form of simultaneity, you sow hurt, you reap hurt, every action has a returning reaction.

It's plausible, that the opposite of hurt, is in understanding the golden rule, love others as you love yourself, this brings harmony, synchronicity, and maybe growth.

In cases, where individuals, do not love themselves to some extent, they may hurt others to varying degrees, depending on their understanding of what is hurtful or not.

So I think, why we should not hurt others, is because we do not know how they feel, or what they understand, or what it does to ourselves.

while for those who do not like edifying other people, or find it hard, due to their experiences, their coldness may hurt others, but not necessarily their fault, they can also free themselves to some degree, by edifying others.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by Billygee2u: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
PandoraObi:
Romans 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by tete7000(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Because it is what a man sows, he reaps.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by Hkff: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yeah
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by Mercisharelove(f): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Don't

(1) (2) (Reply)

Understanding The Mystery And Meaning Of Masturbation / The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit / ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.