Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone (8724 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by Mercisharelove(f): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2021
Try as much as possible with you, never to hurt anyone as you wish, because..

GOD ALMIGHTY made man in his own image and after his likeness. Anyone who have seen the semblance of GOD ALMIGHTY and man have seen GOD ALMIGHTY and CHRIST JESUS

Not with your optical eyes anyway. When you hurt us, you hurt the ONE who sent us and that will be working for satan.

Satan has vow to make war with human race. Especially against us who do good and spreads it the world over.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon - satan was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of JESUS CHRIST.

Don‘t be an agent of darkness. You were created in POWER and WISDOM to perform goodworks which GOD ALMIGHTY pre-prepared ahead of the ages.

Fulfill your HEAVENLY FATHER'S dream for earth.

Make this world habitable for all. Even for animals and every other creatures.

JESUS said “you should preach the gospel - goodness - work to every creatures under HEAVENS“.

Acting the goodness of GOD ALMIGHTY and CHRIST JESUS not just some empty talk.

Do the talk

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by PandoraObi: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Romans 12:20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

9 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by Macelliot(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Everybody has hurted everyone in one way or the other.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by articlewriter: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by Biggi24(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Okay
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by hopefulLandlord: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2021
You can't be alive and not hurt anyone or be hurt by anyone. most of these biblical quotes have no bearing with reality and relies on Utopian society to make sense

10 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by sorextee(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2021
okay, we don' hear.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2021
Karma is a bitch...U might think it doesn't exist till it visits you...In this life, I do try as much as possible not to hurt anybody, not to chop person money,not to break any girl heart...very important...That's y I can Neva promise a girl I would marry her even when I know you are the one, till the perfect time....Try not to hurt anybody, e get y cool cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by sanmtiago(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2021
But if you don't hurt anyone they'll still hurt you. Humans no dey reason well oh

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by hopefulLandlord: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
Karma is a bitch...U might think it doesn't exist till it visits you...In this life, I do try as much as possible not to hurt anybody, not to chop person money,not to break any girl heart...very important...That's y I can Neva promise a girl I would marry her even when I know you are the one, till the perfect time....Try not to hurt anybody, e get y cool cool

The idea of karma is the nonsense bad, corrupt and demeaning people peddle to get away with their nefarious acts. the poor and downtrodden won't fight back and only hope Karma somehow equalises for them

imagine a politician who stole billions, has private jet, built mansions, went on vacations while having sex with supermodels eventually dies in his sleep. those he stole from would quickly say it's karma that caught up with him whereas he lived and enjoyed all the pleasure this life has to offer then died. the poor he stole from aren't immune from his type of death either but they pretend that's not the case for the moment

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by Vnnapoo: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Karma is bullshit
I swear

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by hopefulLandlord: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
I swear
Check my post again. I've edited it
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

The idea of karma is the nonsense bad, corrupt and demeaning people peddle to get away with their nefarious acts. the poor and downtrodden won't fight back and only hope Karma somehow equalises for them

imagine a politician who stole billions, has private jet, built mansions, went on vacations while having sex with supermodels eventually dies in his sleep. those he stole from would quickly say it's karma that caught up with him whereas he lived and enjoyed all the pleasure this life has to offer then died. the poor he stole from aren't immune from his type of death either but they pretend that's not the case for the moment
....Even at that...try and avoid Karma...that it worked or didn't cut up with a politician doesn't mean karma doesn't exist...It might work for some, and might not work for some..dats life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by Pathfinder2090: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Omo dis life is not balanced at all.. if person hurt you, hurt am back. No time for nonsense because if you don’t take action immediately,you will die before your time. People are very wicked and heartless in this present generation.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2021
Mercisharelove:

GOD ALMIGHTY made man in his own image and after his likeness. Anyone who have seen the semblance of GOD ALMIGHTY and man have seen GOD ALMIGHTY and CHRIST JESUS

Not with your optical eyes anyway. When you hurt us, you hurt the ONE who sent us and that will be working for satan.

Satan has vow to make war with human race. Especially against us who do good and spreads it the world over.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon - satan was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of JESUS CHRIST.

Don‘t be an agent of darkness. You were created in POWER and WISDOM to perform goodworks which GOD ALMIGHTY pre-prepared ahead of the ages.

JESUS said “you should preach the gospel - goodness - work to every creatures under HEAVENS“.

Do the talk
Tell us your experience....Da guy sef grin grin shocked
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by femi4: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Do the talk
Overcoming evil with good
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by ImoleNaija: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2021
This life ehn, e get as e be. May God help us all.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by BarrElChapo(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2021
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by Abyounghammed(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2021
C mumu quote early morning, even america wey trust in God dey attack before enemy strike with say them fully trust in God, nae go dey look make dem hurt me finish abi, I no b jesus oh, even muhammad saw no get joy with enemy self
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Thank you, God Almighty....

❤❤❤❤
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by OtemAtum: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2021
God Almighty has no specific image. it's the gods like Jehovah, Allah etc that have human images. So Op, take note of your statement and make adjustments.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by bobbiiee: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2021
God is Love, yet he is a judge. Should bandits, terrorist, ritual killers be loved. Preach balance. If someone wants to break into your house and you have a licenced gun, will you be preaching love when you are expected to send such person back to His creator?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by timesup234: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2021
You hurt me you die. My only motto in this life is "unforgiven". That's why my first rule in life is never to cross, betray or cheat anyone.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by Ezedon(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2021
Well Spoken, but not acceptable to Fulanis
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by penplus: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
I don't know why it's more easy for people to do evil than good these days.

Good or bad...which ever you choose to do or indulge in...

Know that there are repercussions for your decision...in the end only you will pay for that wickedness you so much loved doing.

Good or bad?..... choose wisely
Re: Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone by Missyajoke(f): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
If someone hurt you it's better youet go, they one who hurt you today can be your saviour tommorow. Always treat people with love and respect and leave the wicked ones to God he will deal with them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Pray For Your Future Spouse ( Wife/husband)? / The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.