Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pls Help!! What Could Be Wrong With My System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help!! What Could Be Wrong With My System (338 Views)

Help, What Could Be Wrong With My System Hp / What Could Be Wrong With My Laptops Battery / What Could Be Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!! What Could Be Wrong With My System by YuriBoyka: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2021
I don't know what really happened but right now it seems as tho some essential processes in my Lenovo laptop have been turned off.

Like volume, wifi connection, I've tried the restore option but nothing is working. It's like something is blocking the processes from working and I don't even know what to do about it.

Computer gurus in the house please help me out with this..
Mods pls can this make it to frontpage
Re: Pls Help!! What Could Be Wrong With My System by dgbanj: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2021
check the drivers
Re: Pls Help!! What Could Be Wrong With My System by udemzyudex(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
YuriBoyka:
I don't know what really happened but right now it seems as tho some essential processes in my Lenovo laptop have been turned off.

Like volume, wifi connection, I've tried the restore option but nothing is working. It's like something is blocking the processes from working and I don't even know what to do about it.

Computer gurus in the house please help me out with this..
Mods pls can this make it to frontpage
What did you do on it before now?
Re: Pls Help!! What Could Be Wrong With My System by YuriBoyka: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
dgbanj:
check the drivers
I think the hard drive is still working quite well cos I still have all of my files intact but something is preventing some of the apps from opening
Re: Pls Help!! What Could Be Wrong With My System by YuriBoyka: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
udemzyudex:

What did you do on it before now?

I was trying to install a software I needed for a music project. Something probably went wrong during the installation process

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Good Laptop Worth 70 To 80k / Warning Issued For Millions Of Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 11 Users / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.