Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Help, What Could Be Wrong With My System Hp - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help, What Could Be Wrong With My System Hp (384 Views)

Pls Help!! What Could Be Wrong With My System / What Could Be Wrong With My Laptops Battery / What Could Be Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, What Could Be Wrong With My System Hp by sammy042(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Screen says. Thermal shutdown occurred. The system has detected that your notebook pc was put into hibernation.or shutdown to avoid overheating. The system is now operating normally. Overheating may occur if the cooling vents are blocked or the operating temperature exceeds the specifications. The notebook should return to normal operation once the situation is resolved. System temp (900).

After I on it, I will automatically shutdown
It is plug on Nepa.
What can be the solution?

1 Share

Re: Help, What Could Be Wrong With My System Hp by lekjons(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2022
Take it to a technician to clean the insides and apply a thermal paste for you.. It's not expensive

You get that error when your laptop overheats.. It shuts down to protect your motherboard otherwise the laptop will die
Re: Help, What Could Be Wrong With My System Hp by sammy042(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2022
lekjons:
Take it to a technician to clean the insides and apply a thermal paste for you.. It's not expensive

You get that error when your laptop overheats.. It shuts down to protect your motherboard otherwise the laptop will die
Thank you Sir
I will take to technician.

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Pro 9 Available For giveaway 90k / Hp Elitebook 840 G6 For Sale! / How To Create A Bootable USB (legacy) For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 And 10 OS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.