Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette (37259 Views)

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2021
Reading
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Carlylepneuma: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2021
I just understand that media is part of our problem in dis country. look at hw d headlines of dis story goes... They will at first give u a convincing statements in other for u to see "d party they hate" is the bad guy, bt I bet u an eye witness will tell u a different story on this same story men... I just don't knw wt to believe again....
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Gadafii: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2021
That's very good if EFCC, nice development, they started off by arresting young guys anyhow, labeling them Yahoo boys, everyone kept quite, now he don dey reach every body.

Sars no even do half oof what efcc is doing now, but the youth was the problem for protesting and demanding for good policing in our societies, they still went and shoot of them dead and some youths still get mind dey talk say there was no killing

If you still believe there was no lekki massacre, na nigerian police force or efcc go kill u without anyone knowing, no be swear ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Harddiskng(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2021
This Nigeria is not safe at all, If a group of People in black suddenly attack me in the safety of my privacy; my first instinct would be to defend myself with whatever comes handy and I’d advise anybody to do same.

Life no get duplicate, you can’t suddenly burst into my privacy without a warrant threatening my life.

How do i even know for sure that they are truly EFCC, cuz here they are stealing and beating up innocent people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2021
GboyegaD:
Can't we charge EFCC to court for their continuous unprofessional and inhumane acts, and abuse of human rights?

We can but our judiciary is not independent so you can't get justice, in Brazil they won't let it slide someone must be sacked
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by highchief1: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2021
HonNL:

Peoples Gazette
I believ say dem Dey look face sha..na gun u carry me na better juju I carry.if u embarrass me I turn ur wife to widow and ur kids to orphan.the juju no reach 5k..

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Carlylepneuma: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2021
Carlylepneuma:
I just understand that media is part of our problem in dis country. look at hw d headlines of dis story goes... They will at first give u a convincing statements in other for u to see "d party they hate" is the bad guy, bt I bet u an eye witness will tell u a different story on this same incident men... I just don't knw wt to believe again....
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Thunderfayayou: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2021
HonNL:

Peoples Gazette

EFCC are behaving like even the Bandits this days.

They were at my place 3 days ago and you need to I see how they arrested everyone in the dead of the night.

Now they arrests all makes once they come and you will follow them to their office for you to prove your innocence.

And to prove the innocence no be here ooo! One after the other!

You can even be there for weeks before you're bailed!
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by rex21: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Fyie:
EFCC don too dey over do o....dem go soon run protest for der head.

Apparently gala is not adding price and nobody is talking about it.

You don really buy gala recently abi you just one follow talk
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Jostoman: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2021
End EFCC will soon start if they don't stop their madness. FG is now using them to attack their passive enemy and opposition members.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by seyz91(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Confirm
itsme01:
Informant at work... Many of hotel staffs are envious snitches
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by ActuaRise696969: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2021
NORTH against the South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by techWriter1: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2021
informer at labors... Many of motel personnel not envious rats
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2021
THE ZOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2021
Grace001:

It can only happen in the south… The only news of enforcement you can hear about the north is “Hisbah” but down south it’s always “EFCC

The way this FG Fulani government is dealing with the southerners no be here..

Abeg what happened to the case of justice Odili ? You guess is good as mine

North own Nigeria, some mumu will still be deceiving themselves when the truth is staring at their face
there r no internet fraudsters in north only bandits nd boko boys
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Komu1048(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2021
HonNL:

Peoples Gazette

Na rich people problem be Efcc
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by adonainana: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2021
Just yesterday too on ife Ibadan expressway

On my way to Ibadan some policemen at a check point stopped me that I should open my iPhone that they wanted to check it

I refused and they started chasing me on the express with trailers

Trailers almost hit one

I started recording the video it was exactly at Iyana apomu junction before Ibadan

They eventually caught up with me so I had to beg them to leave me

Little do they know that on Monday Tommorow I am coming back to the same junction with some of my boys

It’s fire for fire season ooo

Injustice to one is injustice to all

Impunity cannot continue to happen in this Nigeria

We have to do something about it

That end sars didn’t stop police brutality

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Sctests: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Fulani run EFCC raiding Southerners on their own land.

I have never read about EFCC raiding the domains of criminal northern fulani politicians and seizing their toy cars worth hundreds of millions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by sukar886: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Am tired of this efcc news, they enter here today, tomorrow the enter there, how much have the gotten from looters, abi the no de mention that one
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by ddeola: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Vagabond generation of uncourt terrorists but their days of terror in Naija are numbered

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by wallrichy: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2021
This EFCC madness only happen in the South. The Buhari's boys dare not try such nonsense in the North. There is a common saying in the north that the south only shout and abuse on social media but so timid and fear fear, very coward people with big turenchi and talk talk but when they see real problem they become water, so gentle and stupid, instead of demanding that there rights must be upheld or demand for search warrant before those newly repentant Boko harams that just got enlisted into EFCC makes an open shame of them. These are descent fights you Southerners needs to fight and liberate yourselves from the grip of Buhari's and his Fulanis armed men in EFCC, POLICE, ARMED FORCES etc....

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by funshint(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2021
EFCC is over-stepping it's boundaries. Their cup will soon be full!
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Andyvilly: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Fyie:
EFCC don too dey over do o....dem go soon run protest for der head.

Apparently gala is not adding price and nobody is talking about it.
Gala is #60 now previously #50.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by panpan(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2021
With these kinds of raids into homes and hotel rooms without a warrant; most especially in the south, and north central parts of the country, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has ceased to be of any use to the general Nigerian population.

EFCC should be scrapped. It has become a harassment tool.
If there are any laws enabling EFCC, such laws should be repealed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by matm: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2021
lodging in hotels is becoming scary
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2021
Before FBI will bust a criminal hideout,the agency will have proof and intelligence of illegal activities and seek a court warrant.Here in Nigeria,efcc,DSS , police and other lawless government security operatives will just bust a gathering and start making random arrest before they will start investigation.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2021
wallrichy:
This EFCC madness only happen in the South. The Buhari's boys dare not try such nonsense in the North. There is a common saying in the north that the south only shout and abuse on social media but so timid and fear fear, very coward people with big turenchi and talk talk but when they see real problem they become water, so gentle and stupid, instead of demanding that there rights must be upheld or demand for search warrant before those newly repentant Boko harams that just got enlisted into EFCC makes an open shame of them. These are descent fights you Southerners needs to fight and liberate yourselves from the grip of Buhari's and his Fulanis armed men in EFCC, POLICE, ARMED FORCES etc....
I don't think efcc and police are active in the north.It is hisbah that is their recognise police department.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

EFCC are behaving like even the Bandits this days.

They were at my place 3 days ago and you need to I see how they arrested everyone in the dead of the night.

Now they arrests all makes once they come and you will follow them to their office for you to prove your innocence.

And to prove the innocence no be here ooo! One after the other!

You can even be there for weeks before you're bailed!
The evidence efcc is looking for is to collect the mobile phones and start going through their social media pages to look for a white lady that they will use to accuse them of doing fraud.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Sleekfingers: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2021
HonNL:

Peoples Gazette

I don't believe this trash....I am darn sure, that they are fake Efcc....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm / $2.1billion Arms Deal: 10 Prominent Nigerians Who Can Save Goodluck Jonathan! / Nigerian Soldier Kills Private Diko, His Colleague, In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.