Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette (37260 Views)

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / Buhari Asks Police To Shoot Sunday Igboho, Followers On Sight - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Zeel007: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
tutudesz:
EFCC behaving like criminals undecided
The day Dem go wipe Dem stick dey come
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Efcc - the original street enemies
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by nedekid: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

EFCC are behaving like even the Bandits this days.

They were at my place 3 days ago and you need to I see how they arrested everyone in the dead of the night.

Now they arrests all makes once they come and you will follow them to their office for you to prove your innocence.

And to prove the innocence no be here ooo! One after the other!

You can even be there for weeks before you're bailed!
If this happened in Lagos, what area pls?

Meawhile your email am Twitter is quite unique grin
YIM: www.nathundergofayau.com

Twitter: www.thunderfayayou.com
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by lexy2014: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
HonNL:

Peoples Gazette

, theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 Nigerialabalaba shooyie benuejosh vedaxcool lovenorth...these agents of d govt u support which u want every other Nigerian to support
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by adonainana: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
asunmoGGMU:
I've once lodged in that hotel. It is a home for yahoo boys. It's crazy that some brought indian hemp to the pool side. I had to be spending my time in Obasanjo Library for most of the three days there.

This is the type of info that makes efcc buster hotels and start arresting innocent civilians

There is nothing like home for yahoo boys

Someone smoking hemp is not proof he is a yahoo boy

Sometimes I don’t undersnd you people

You profile people into fitting what you think they might be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by jrusky(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
I think its getting to a point #EndEfcc# will happen one good day because its like efcc has ran mad recently.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Lovenorth: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
That's very nice
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Femeto: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
HonNL:

Peoples Gazette
Economic Face of Cheats and Criminals. (EFCC)
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Timmi: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
HonNL:

Peoples Gazette

Peoples gazette- the extortionist. Believe this story, then you can believe anything
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
These foools always think working with the govt gives them the liberty to show their dirty arses in public. The time is coming...
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by seeme2(f): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Many of you Nigerians are criminal minded. The question is; was Conference Hotel Abeokuta a haven of internet fraudsters? If yes, why cry foul? Someone said here it is the only hotel left in town where EFCC don't touch because of the political implication. Meaning boys see the place as a safe haven. And believe me its a big hotel. Enough to safely keep all working boys in Ogun. Now, how can EFCC fold its arm and watch. As long as human rights is not flagrantly trampled upon, let EFCC do its job, lets working boys play their game too. Let the best man flourish. But for you to criticise EFCC for doing its job? Come on..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Thunderfayayou: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
nedekid:

If this happened in Lagos, what area pls?

Meawhile your email am Twitter is quite unique grin
YIM: www.nathundergofayau.com

Twitter: www.thunderfayayou.com

Hahaha
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Danjikanbauchi: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Buhari and APC have introduced another form of politics in Nigeria where peoples home and hotels can be robbed and people killed by security agents and nothing will happen.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Nasri100(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
seeme2:
Many of you Nigerians are criminal minded. The question is; was Conference Hotel Abeokuta a haven of internet fraudsters? If yes, why cry foul? Someone said here it is the only hotel left in town where EFCC don't touch because of the political implication. Meaning boys see the place as a safe haven. And believe me its a big hotel. Enough to safely keep all working boys in Ogun. Now, how can EFCC fold its arm and watch. As long as human rights is not flagrantly trampled upon, let EFCC do its job, lets working boys play their game too. Let the best man flourish. But for you to criticise EFCC for doing its job? Come on..

Where do people like this user pop up? You don’t sound intelligent one bit. Not even sure you have a brain do you?

You mean the best way for EFCC to do a job is to fire LIVE BULLETS at a venue because you are chasing internet fraudsters?

Was everyone at the venue a fraudster?

Is that how the Dubai elite force fired weapons when they were arresting Hushpuppi? Did they attack everyone in the hotel or just stormed into Hushpuppi’s room?

One day you will be exposed and see how things are done in the real world.

For now, continue to live in your bubble. Illiterate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by vineyardfarms: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
vineyardfarms:

it is within their rights to act and conduct search on inteligency report. The manner in which efcc goes about it that matters. In this case they where unprofesional, worst than rubbers, even goat. They are the bad eggs that needs to be flushed out.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by asunmoGGMU(m): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
adonainana:

This is the type of info that makes efcc buster hotels and start arresting innocent civilians

There is nothing like home for yahoo boys

Someone smoking hemp is not proof he is a yahoo boy

Sometimes I don’t undersnd you people

You profile people into fitting what you think they might be

Oga, there's nothing like profiling. I spent three days there and spoke about my experience. I made my assertion by gathering credible evidence as the boys were so loud. It was so clear by conversations on the pool side cos that is their usual gathering, especially in the evening.

My narration didn't lead EFCC to go carry out whatever raid, so rest. I spoke about my experiential evidence, but you that probably don't know the hotel location is questioning me.

I said my observation and stand by it. That place is a den for yahoo boys. I regretted that I lodged there for the three days I spent there.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by 989900: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
teepain:
Looks like the efcc under the current chairman is becoming lawless. It is even saddening that the Chairman is a young man with some decent kind of education.

Hence one would have expected some level of modern, scientific and civil approach in the investigations handled by the EFCC but hell no; what we have are cases of operatives breaking into homes and hotels and presuming citizens guilty before fishing for evidences.

Go all round the country the youths are the ones killing and extorting the other youths. Whether it is the policemen, SARS or EFCC!

Less than 1% of abok!s dey get correct sense.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by 989900: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
seeme2:
[s]Many of you Nigerians are criminal minded. The question is; was Conference Hotel Abeokuta a haven of internet fraudsters? If yes, why cry foul? Someone said here it is the only hotel left in town where EFCC don't touch because of the political implication. Meaning boys see the place as a safe haven. And believe me its a big hotel. Enough to safely keep all working boys in Ogun. Now, how can EFCC fold its arm and watch. As long as human rights is not flagrantly trampled upon, let EFCC do its job, lets working boys play their game too. Let the best man flourish. But for you to criticise EFCC for doing its job? Come on[/s]..
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by teepain: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
989900:

Less than 1% of abok!s dey get correct sense.

Lol. Is PMB among the 1% from your perspective?
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by seeme2(f): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Your father is illiterate.

Nasri100:

Where do people like this user pop up? You don’t sound intelligent one bit. Not even sure you have a brain do you?

You mean the best way for EFCC to do a job is to fire LIVE BULLETS at a venue because you are chasing internet fraudsters?

Was everyone at the venue a fraudster?

Is that how the Dubai elite force fired weapons when they were arresting Hushpuppi? Did they attack everyone in the hotel or just stormed into Hushpuppi’s room?

One day you will be exposed and see how things are done in the real world.

For now, continue to live in your bubble. Illiterate.
Re: EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette by Nasri100(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
seeme2:
Your father is illiterate.

My man is back since 2021.

Your mother is an illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm / $2.1billion Arms Deal: 10 Prominent Nigerians Who Can Save Goodluck Jonathan! / Nigerian Soldier Kills Private Diko, His Colleague, In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.