Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu (28716 Views)

Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video) / Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison / Mrs Abike Dabiri-erewa Reacts To Alleged Invasion Of Dakolo’s Residence (pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu by Kenturkey048(m): 3:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Geeman2006:

Go and check his timeline well. People have asked legit and sensible questions just like anyone with a curious mind would, or someone wanting to understand more from his reports.
Some he doesn't even give them any courtesy of a reply, he just goes ahead and block them.
Discredit his work! Is he God! Who is he that he can't be criticized.
He can dish out fire but can't take the heat himself.
Okay oooh..
Re: David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu by oyatz(m): 5:50am On Nov 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
stop exposing your ignorant in public forum. Check when she mentioned Igbo boys in a robbery case in Dubai

I watched the videos several times, she mentioned the names of the offenders, she never mentioned 'Igbo'.

You people, more than any other tribe in Nigeria like to accuse almost all public officers from other tribes of being against you.

Whenever any present or past public officer (e.g Wike, Murtalar Muhammed,Abike Dabiri, Oba of Bini, Awolowo, Saro-Wiwa,Gowon, Tinubu, Adaka Boro, Ahmadu Bello, MKO Abiola, Akintola, Buhari, Wole Soyinka, Mahmud Jega etc) that is not from your tribe is being discussed you try to castigate, ridicule ,abuse or curse them.
Re: David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu by Yuslaw2438: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2021
koondog:
She is always speaking about her because she is yoruba. You think this tribalist will care if she was Igbo?

Yes she's yoruba who was convicted for the crime she didn't commit compare with Hushpuppi who's also yoruba who committed fraud, have u ever hear her talking about hushpuppi but you want her to go to Indonesia to bail out igbos who committed drug trafficking offences ..there's no tribe in Nigeria that are more tribalistic than igbos as we see how they mis lead Jonathan administration and run it down i dont know why they are shouting marginalisation when they are in government for good 6years b4 that terrorists in Aso Rock came in

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu by Allansmith: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Why is she beckoning or giving that OAP hand signals What's that for? Why can't we just be allowed to air our opinion without fear or being biased about it.... This Country is done for I swear....

The Journalist called in to ask question and as soon as she heard it's a journalist, she became restless..... That's very sad....

May the Lord heal our lands all over Nigeria and everywhere Nigeria is represented cos we have too many spilled all across... Amen
Re: David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu by IbadeHQ: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Abike is a shameless liar.
She was looking for every available lie to defend her failure.

Shameless uncouth Yoruba woman

Make una dey get sense now, you being tribalistic here. Oh I see. Are you from biafla?
Re: David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu by SirBunky85(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

You are such an ignorant foool.
You are blaming a 31 year old freelance independent journalist for ur problem in Anambra? You are a cynical foool
thank you for letting me know that ,your mother is a fool.
Re: David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu by Kuriosmynd: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2021
SirBunky85:
thank you for letting me know that ,your mother is a fool.
You are an idiot who needs to be told.
A guy who was chased away from Nigeria cos of his indicting articles by Nigeria govt, who is currently hiding somewhere and yet still writing powerful articles from exile that ruffles the leadership of this country. A guy who would be killed if he steps in Nigeria today is the one u are blaming? A guys whose investigative work has touched more life than all newspaper in Nigeria in the last two years.....
You such a fool. if a 31 year old boy can have much impact, what are all the old and experiencedd journalist from Anambra and entire East and the media houses in ur East doing doing that they can't do anyt to solve ur problem that u have to blame and wait for a 31 year old independent journalist who has done a lot of write-up articles exposing some problems in the East...I know u won't know cos u are cynical bigotted idddiot
Re: David Hundeyin Confronts Abike Dabiri-Erewa On Radio Over Death Of Itunu by SirBunky85(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

You are an idiot who needs to be told.
A guy who was chased away from Nigeria cos of his indicting articles by Nigeria govt, who is currently hiding somewhere and yet still writing powerful articles from exile that ruffles the leadership of this country. A guy who would be killed if he steps in Nigeria today is the one u are blaming? A guys whose investigative work has touched more life than all newspaper in Nigeria in the last two years.....
You such a fool. if a 31 year old boy can have much impact, what are all the old and experiencedd journalist from Anambra and entire East and the media houses in ur East doing doing that they can't do anyt to solve ur problem that u have to blame and wait for a 31 year old independent journalist who has done a lot of write-up articles exposing some problems in the East...I know u won't know cos u are cynical bigotted idddiot
thanks once again for confirming your mum is a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masked DSS Officials Storm National Assembly / IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) / No Election Will Hold In Zamfara If APC Is Excluded, Governor Yari Dares INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.