Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) (39524 Views)

P-square - Chop My Money(remix) Ft Akon And Mayd / [video] Rudeboy Psquare - "Somebody Baby". / "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by soundOsonic: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Egein:

You are mad.

That's my opinion, it isn't a must your opinion and mine will be thesame. Free your self from poor mentality. It is okay for people opinion not be thesame with yours and that's fine. I pity your generation
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Egein(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
soundOsonic:

That's my opinion, it isn't a must your opinion and mine will be thesame. Free your self from poor mentality. It is okay for people opinion not be thesame with yours and that's fine. I pity your generation

You are mad.
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Juliusdking(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Thandiubani:

A music band made up of four white musicians have rebranded Psquare's hit song 'chop my money'.

The band who performed the music on stage turned the popular song to countryside music.

One of the Psquare brothers, Paul Okoye shared the video on his Instagram page, hailing the band.

Sharing the video, he wrote: "Somewhere in Texas ���"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWsCgFhs2zE/

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHeu3zd39AM
know be small thing them try well
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by soundOsonic: 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
Egein:

You are mad.
You will be ban
Re: Oyibo Band Turns Psquare's Hit Song 'chop My Money' To Countryside Music (video) by Egein(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
soundOsonic:

You will be ban

You are mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lyrics Of Molowo Noni By Samklef Ft. Wizkid, D'prince And Iceprince / 2022 Grammy Awards: Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna Boy, Tems Nominated / 10 Songs That Are Overplayed In A Typical Nigerian Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.