Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

HELP!! GT Bank Deducted My Money Unjustly. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HELP!! GT Bank Deducted My Money Unjustly. (441 Views)

If Tax Is Deducted From Your Pay Slip, You Already Have A Tin & Tax Certificate / NETFLIX: They Deducted My Money After Promising Free First Month / Access Bank Deducted My Money! Who Has Experienced same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! GT Bank Deducted My Money Unjustly. by OlamideTosyn: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: HELP!! GT Bank Deducted My Money Unjustly. by shawnfamous(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
1125 naira na him u dey call series of debit alert?
Kneel down there.

Well, they have given u a description of what the money was debited for. No much cause for alarm

Abeg avoid any person wey say e fit help u get Ur money back o, That person go help u keep the rest.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! GT Bank Deducted My Money Unjustly. by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
It is normal with bank now, stamp duty 10k 50 naira 20k plus 100naira, you just got a new card right? If not report to the bank c.care
Gtb and Vat na 5&6
Re: HELP!! GT Bank Deducted My Money Unjustly. by OlamideTosyn: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
shawnfamous:
1125 naira na him u dey call series of debit alert?
Kneel down there.

Well, they have given u a description of what the money was debited for. No much cause for alarm

Abeg avoid any person wey say e fit help u get Ur money back o, That person go help u keep the rest.

But I didn't make any request cry
I have attached the screenshot, I didn't request for any renewal of any sort. I dey reason make I go scatter the whole place next when I enter Kwara sad
Re: HELP!! GT Bank Deducted My Money Unjustly. by OlamideTosyn: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
It is normal with bank now, stamp duty 10k 50 naira 20k plus 100naira, you just got a new card right? If not report to the bank c.care
Gtb and Vat na 5&6

I didn't get a new card sir
I have not been using the card at all for the past 7 months cos I forgot it at home in another state.
I have attached the screenshots of the transaction
I have been trying to get GT Bank customer care mail too, I will keep looking but I'll appreciate if you can give me a mean or place to complain
Re: HELP!! GT Bank Deducted My Money Unjustly. by shawnfamous(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
OlamideTosyn:

But I didn't make any request cry
I have attached the screenshot, I didn't request for any renewal of any sort. I dey reason make I go scatter the whole place next when I enter Kwara sad

grin grin grin no scatter any floor o guy, that money no go do u for court.
Guy me dey serve, I open account with access bank for camp, i no request for ATM.
Baba last month, them comot over 1k from my alawee. ATM I no get, money I no see. E pain me o
Re: HELP!! GT Bank Deducted My Money Unjustly. by silibaba: 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
OlamideTosyn:
I work as a secondary school teacher in a Southwestern state and my monthly take-home is around 24, 000 plus lesson fees.

When the salary came in yesterday, I was happy and started paying back back the small small money I owe people and bought some foodstuff.

Altogether, I left 8k in the account yester night including my tithe and for a small December enjoyment, only to wake up this morning to series of debit alerts from GT Bank. I have been trying to wrap my head around the whole thing but can't just process it.

They charged me for a mastercard renewal fee I did not make a request for.

In total, I was charged for:
Master Card Naira Renewal Fee- #950
Stamp Duty Charge: #100
VAT: #75

Please, do we have any bank person here or someone who has experienced this? What does it mean and how do I go about recovering my money? cry cry

Omoh, cos if I can't recover my money, wahala go happen when I enter that branch. sad sad

Lalasticlala, help tag the right people, please.

MODIFIED: I DON'T KNOW WHY THE RECEIPTS OF THE TRANSACTION ARE NOT UPLOADING sad sad

Crying over such meagre amount? If you near the gtbank branch, na cleaner dem go use throw you out, I swear.
Re: HELP!! GT Bank Deducted My Money Unjustly. by ObaOfUyo: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
silibaba:

Crying over such meagre amount? If you near the gtbank branch, na cleaner dem go use throw you out, I swear.
[/s]
Seems you missed the part he said he was a school teacher, earning less than 25k per month.
In today's economy
Its his money, taking it without his permission or approval is akin to stealing and deemed unlawful. I was surcharged #1500 by Zenith bank today for reasons unexplained, even if there was more where that came from, the disappearance of that money is a big breach of trust, making me believe its gonna happen again. That's what pains me the most.

If its as meagre as you claim, why not request for his acct details and refund him.
You come online and spill thrash, further compounding to the problem at hand.
Get a brain!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

... / Some Nigerian Newspaper Headlines 01/04/2022. / #headlines On The Trumpet Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.